( search forums )
Soldat Statistics 1.2 released
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
Pr0ger
February 4, 2004, 11:43 am
:: Soldat Statistics 1.2 released! ::
[IMAGE]
Changes list:
- Modified count algorithm of statistics (log files in soldat 1.2)
- Added weapons (Stationary gun, Bow, Flamer)
- Added new functions: best primary weapons, best secondary weapons
- New interface and logo (Thanks _z1g)
- Modified statistics save (format file - htm)

[URL]

Dearchive the file in the directory with the game.

eesahe
February 4, 2004, 11:58 am
Woohooo, finally! :)

Pr0ger
February 4, 2004, 12:20 pm
[redownload]

CardBoardWarrior
February 4, 2004, 12:39 pm
yey!

but...the link dosent seem to work...

b00stA
February 4, 2004, 1:07 pm
it works for me..
just click the link, some website will come up.. click again: "Follow this link to save the file: http://www.soldat.nm.ru/files/SoldatStatistics12.zip"
then the download will start..

CardBoardWarrior
February 4, 2004, 1:19 pm
K thanks, weird because now both of the links work (his and yours).

Ta-2
February 4, 2004, 1:49 pm
Added to [URL]

Download link:
[URL]

eesahe
February 4, 2004, 2:56 pm
And another mirror:
[URL]

Btw: it would be a great option to be able to ignore bots. I had to delete all the log files which had bots on them to get correct stats :P

_z1g
February 4, 2004, 3:11 pm
http://soldat.zapisi.ru/user/z1g/ - me stat =)
GJ Pr0ger i waiting new DDP =)

Hitman
February 4, 2004, 4:47 pm
The progame rocks! But just s suggestion, why don't you add a kills per death thing, like in b00stA's avatar?

Chakra
February 4, 2004, 4:56 pm
Dude, sweet programme ...but it don't work for me. I click on 'start' (it has my name and the directory for the logs) and it comes up all 0.

Pr0ger
February 4, 2004, 5:04 pm
hm... ignore bots, good idea =)

Hercule Poirot
February 4, 2004, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Dude, sweet programme ...but it don't work for me. I click on 'start' (it has my name and the directory for the logs) and it comes up all 0.

i had same proplem and i notice that 1.2 it dosent autom. record killing logs so.. go soldat folder open config.exe --> performance form up --> check box called "file logging" now go play its should work now and start making killing logs :P

sauron_the_deceiver
February 6, 2004, 3:38 pm
1) You need file logging enabled.
2) You need to press 'start' when you load the program for it to count up your logs.

Great program Pr0ger, I love it!

A nice addition would be for a little picture of your soldat to come up, with your headgear/hair/colours like you have them, so people can see what you look like.

Also, would it be possible for all the graphics used in the program (all the guns) to be taken from the soldat folder? Then your program will be compatible with mods. You could make it change along with weaponnames.txt in /txt too. This would mean the download was smaller, too [:D]

Roy
February 11, 2004, 3:16 pm
Ok... so what exactly does the chart display? Because it's not quite clear to me. I believe it displays kills with that weapon and deaths from that weapon, yes?

Great little program though.

Souza
February 15, 2004, 8:06 pm
this program is da bomb :D sweeet!
excelent work there =D

dwickie
February 15, 2004, 10:15 pm
what about make this statistics better?
output: it will generate statistic of all players in logs with detailed kill and die statistic to HTML

you will be able to write your name- to be kighlighted in statistics

karmazonpl
February 15, 2004, 10:34 pm
great, great, great
and it's fun, because it's shows that I killed somebody with fists, but i don't recall that ...

dwickie
February 15, 2004, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl
great, great, great
and it's fun, because it's shows that I killed somebody with fists, but i don't recall that ...

i have fist kills too .. if you fight with somebody face to face (you and him are in one small pixel stain :o))), then i think began "fist combat" .. if you escape, you escape with, or without gun(he stole it) and if he kill you, then he have one fist frag (the same if you kill him with fist)

starmonkey
February 16, 2004, 4:14 pm
I got it but I can't get it to recored my stats... how do I do it?

dwickie
February 16, 2004, 4:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by starmonkey
I got it but I can't get it to recored my stats... how do I do it?

quote:
1) You need file logging enabled.
2) You need to press 'start' when you load the program for it to count up your logs.

you probably have not logging enabled

Electro_cyc
February 17, 2004, 4:45 pm
I think there might be a bug or something because I'm getting scores that don't add out.

[IMAGE]

I had 6 kills but it says 0 on all of the weapons. Maybe you can get that fixed. Here's the log if you need it: [URL]

And no, I haven't been messing with the log or the picture.

kevith
February 17, 2004, 6:20 pm
Yeah... call me retarded, but I can't seem to get it to work either. And file logging is enabled.

Electro_cyc
February 17, 2004, 7:45 pm
Okay this is getting worse. I just got a few kills with the m79 and my kill count with it decreased. Wierd.

Pr0ger
February 18, 2004, 4:17 pm
Your log file non-standard. It resulted in an error:

===[skip]===

--- 04-02-17 09:23:05
Ric
HK MP5

===[skip]===

Log files do not edit, if you want to get faithful statistics.

_z1g
February 18, 2004, 4:37 pm
Soldat Statistic work all for me i love this tools tnx Pr0ger ;)

Electro_cyc
February 19, 2004, 1:04 am
quote:Log files do not edit, if you want to get faithful statistics

I didn't edit it. I never even open those files except with soldat statistics.

Sekushi
February 19, 2004, 2:18 am
Works perfectly fine for me. :D

wert21
February 20, 2004, 4:08 pm
Ok,i fixed the problem...this program rocks man!![;)]

Yin_Starrunner
February 20, 2004, 8:11 pm
don't take me wron gor nething, im sure this program is great an' everythin', its just.....

I dont wanna know how much i suck.

FroG-BoY
February 21, 2004, 4:59 am
Great program, except: can it be run from command line?

Undead209
February 21, 2004, 11:03 am
Hey,
this prog. is damn kool!
10/10 rating!

Roy
February 24, 2004, 3:16 am
I have a question about logs: The logs seem different from eachother somehow. I suspect that 1.1.5 recorded its logs differently than 1.2? If this is true, does this program count kills from both version? How about an option to choose which version, or both?

Hektik Sniper
February 24, 2004, 8:55 am
no the 115 logs cause a problem, i had to remove mine from the dir in order for it to work.

GheyBoy
March 3, 2004, 3:30 am
Does it track logs of a dedicated server also? Or, does it just track the logs while you are playing? Thanks - program looks great!

Snipedmyself
March 4, 2004, 9:20 pm
wow- who makes all these progs fer soldat? there's so many weird things online

kevith
March 4, 2004, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hektik Sniper
no the 115 logs cause a problem, i had to remove mine from the dir in order for it to work.
I haven't looked in here for awhile, but I think this will fix my problem. Thanks Hektik.

TheArc
March 7, 2004, 5:54 am
==TYPO ALERT!!==

you spelled cancel with 2 n's (Canncel)

Pr0ger
March 7, 2004, 3:45 pm
=) ok

dadarkman
March 10, 2004, 3:19 pm
IT WORKS...[8D]

antiCamper
March 15, 2004, 3:34 pm
Cool "Apps" ^^

GheyBoy
March 18, 2004, 10:03 am
Proger!!!!!

Soldat Stats is very cooool!

I want to make a couple of suggestions to even make it better:

1) If it is possible, give it an option to display (alphabetically) all of the names that are in the kill logs.

2)As a coralary to #1, have the list of names be linked so then once the list is displayed, you can click on the name to generate stats.

3) I really like the fact you can export directly to an html file...why not make this even more powerful? For example, have a list that can be edited so that you can generate many HTML pages at once for any and all names in the list...this would be cool for clans etc...

4) For those CTF freaks out there, maybe you should include Flags captured as a stat.....

Anyway, I really wanted to thank you for making such a cool program...I almost feel bad suggesting things because it is so cool as it is, but I think #1,#2,#3 would be GREAT!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

DR.
March 18, 2004, 11:22 am
a good program :D

grand_diablo
March 20, 2004, 2:49 am
About GheyBoy's suggestion (flag score stat):
would be a kewl idea, if u implemented that, Pr0ger. Maybe for scores in INF too.

Soldatstats works quite fine for me, the stats seem to be correct. But for some strange reason it showed up 1 kill with Desert eagles. But: Ive never ued them or pick em up in a match ^^

Se7enWolf
March 20, 2004, 3:32 am
sweet, man

Toni_Cicerelli
March 20, 2004, 11:40 pm
Props on the H4x()r porg man.

AerialAssault
March 29, 2004, 12:54 am
where do i put the "file"? and how do i run it?

Hitman
March 29, 2004, 1:34 am
"De-archive the file in the directory with the game." Do that and when you open it select the directory in which your logs are located, and select 'All Logs' (this should be on by default). Now, enter the name you use in Soldat in to the 'Nick' line and press 'Start'.

Also if you want to save it and upload your stats to be able to display them like Eesahe has, just click ?Save?, name it and save it.

AerialAssault
March 29, 2004, 1:44 am
how do i, "dearchive the file"

Hitman
March 29, 2004, 1:50 am
*Slaps forehead* Omg. Open up the file that you downloaded and extract the ?SoldatStatistics.exe? into your Soldat directory and follow the instructions in my previous post.

cup_of_squirrels
April 3, 2004, 1:36 pm
Whiner board :D

Everyone, I have the answer to your problems! Ok, people are saying that i doesnt go up. Well, make your stats monitor goto Soldat/logs/kills. Make sure file logging is on and play the game. When you come back, press 'start' on it and all your stats will be rounded up =D

BlackSpear
April 3, 2004, 1:56 pm
It doesn't work for me as well, it works on some log files and some (think mostly big ones) it just doesn't load....

SuicideCommando
April 13, 2004, 7:17 pm
really nice program (i just found out about it :P)

maybe u should consider to put in an auto update program in which u could upload it to a server te get the newest stats... (could use alot of bandwidth, but maybe like once an hour)

Snipedmyself
April 25, 2004, 10:46 am
quote:Originally posted by BlackSpear
It doesn't work for me as well, it works on some log files and some (think mostly big ones) it just doesn't load....

-yup whiny board. and i thought i had a problem too, i looed it up and soldat doesn't record every kill, it updates a log every 30 seconds i think it was.

and---
My Crappy mirror ([URL])
[URL]

BlackSpear
April 25, 2004, 2:28 pm
no it just doesn't take some log files, it does take most of them though, that's why i find it verry strange....

Deleted User
April 27, 2004, 9:26 am
BlackSpear, have you changed your nickname at any point? Because the program wont pick up the logs for more than one nickname.

Pr0ger: Thats an idea. Could you update it to work with multiple nicknames? Some people bounce around clans, or use multiple names.

BlackSpear
April 27, 2004, 3:14 pm
nope, didn't change my nick, it just doesn't take them, doesn't any player from the log file...

Join
May 10, 2004, 8:16 pm
Ye, cool app, but I can build better one. [8D][:P]

poi
June 15, 2004, 5:36 pm
nice app.
ive been looking for something like this.

Sir Galahad
June 22, 2004, 4:27 pm
What's that thing under the bow?

and is suicide added to the deaths, or is it apart from everything?

b00stA
June 22, 2004, 4:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sir Galahad
What's that thing under the bow?

Flamethrower.

-Claw-
July 20, 2004, 12:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Join
me too...

Adin
July 23, 2004, 4:08 pm
Good on you, works for me, :)!

kevith
July 23, 2004, 6:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by -Claw-
quote:Originally posted by Join
me too...
We're waiting....

Deleted User
August 23, 2004, 5:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by grand_diablo
About GheyBoy's suggestion (flag score stat):
would be a kewl idea, if u implemented that, Pr0ger. Maybe for scores in INF too.

I don't think soldat saves your total caps anywhere, although it would be cool..

MisterMinigun
August 25, 2004, 3:21 am
hmm the kills seem inaccurate for me. it gave me a score of 323 kills to 120 deaths yet adding up all the kills only yields 77 kills at max. is there a limit to how much info it can read? It gave me 41 spas kills but I got 69 in one round of ctf so Im wondering whats wrong. I have the log file function on, I dont have any old versions of soldat hanging around, and I havent edited any of my logs (whats the point?), so does anyone know any reason why it might be giving inacurate info? btw the score of 323 to 120 seems about right, and the file size is 342 kb.

edit: if I click all logs its really inaccurate, but this prob is when I selected the last log of mine.

2nd edition:I just finished looking through this log of mine with the find function searching for spas and it gave me 83 counts where I was the killer and some1 was the victim. I might have missed one or two but this number appears to be accurate so I know its not the log itself that has the problem with the records

Deleted User
September 7, 2004, 3:33 pm
ive downloaded it and...
i dont know how it works :)
can someone explate how this thing works?

Deleted User
September 7, 2004, 6:48 pm
Run Soldat's Setup utility, usually located in C:\Soldat\Setup.exe or Click Start, go to Programs->Soldat->Setup. From there, go to performance, and make sure the check box labeled "File Logging" has a check in it. Click Save and Exit, and go play a bit of Soldat. Then, run the Soldat Statistics program and let it have a go at your logged kills.

Again, it only works with file logging enabled! Make sure the box is checked.

Mr_Sako
April 20, 2005, 3:23 am
none of the links/mirrors for the program works.. i get 404 on all of htem

i am ahab
April 20, 2005, 12:12 pm
one of them works. the one on geocities. in fact ill find it for you.....
here:
http://www.geocities.com/bobo_d_hobo/Soldatstats.zip