( search forums )
Soldat Playlist Generator 1.0.2 Stable (Update!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
FoZ
January 21, 2005, 2:06 am
Finally a program to deal with all of that playlist hastle for you,
SPG (Soldat Playlist Generator) generates a .m3u playlist in the native Soldat playlist format.
reply or E-Mail me at tehfawz@gmail.com (also MSNM) if you encounter any problems.

A Screen:
[IMAGE]

Download:
RAR: http://skforce.fozed.com/SPG102.rar
ZIP: http://skforce.fozed.com/SPG102.zip
Yay!

*main mirrors fixed (again).. sorry for the trouble*

http://u13.net/go.php?id=66 = new mirror provided by b00sta + FliesLikeABrick - Stalky

Updates

1.0b -> 1.0.1b
- Added Song Edit dialog
- Added Playlist Load feature
- Added Customizable Save format (only when gathered with ID3) - Variables: %artist%, %album%, %title%
- Improved Form design (now flexible, and can be resized)
1.0.1b -> 1.0.2s
- No errors found/reported suggests SPG is stable
- Fixed directory refresh bug
- Updated screenshot

dv297
January 21, 2005, 2:32 am
nice very nice... I love it.

easier then winamp atleast.

Deleted User
January 21, 2005, 2:59 am
Very good work, FoZ. Once you've finished beta testing, let me know, and I'll add it to the Help area FAQ's.

FoZ
January 21, 2005, 3:02 am
okay Lapis, you will be the first to know when its out of Beta :)

N1nj@
January 21, 2005, 4:01 am
off-topic: I was wondering if you are gonna do any further developments on SK-eduler ?

FliesLikeABrick
January 21, 2005, 4:37 am
Ninja: What would you like to see changed or added?

On-Topic: Nice.

FoZ
January 21, 2005, 8:36 am
Off-Topic: I dont plan to do anything else with it for the simple fact that I no longer have the source (thats right, lost it with SolStats).
I guess I could rewrite it if the demand for it was enough to push me to it :p

On-Topic: Also accepting suggestions for SPG :)

N1nj@
January 21, 2005, 9:03 pm
I had posted some suggestions on the SolStats thread and I spoke to FoZ himself directly before about sk-eduler...

FoZ
January 21, 2005, 10:53 pm
Off-Topic: Yes i remember writing a reply now, and I think just after that I had the umm "Hard Drive" problems.
edit: If you would like to talk about this any more, catch me on MSN or AIM. We dont need to clutter the thread up any more

mar77a
January 21, 2005, 11:06 pm
Very nice program, though Michal should incorpore something like this IN Soldat.

Yukwunhang
January 22, 2005, 5:30 am
GJ...nice program, I'm using it :).

Deleted User
January 22, 2005, 8:56 am
Beautiful! I'm going to sticky this...very important app. When you have finished this version, email it to Michal (michalm@poczta.fm) and he might add it to the main page. Soldat needs an official program like this.

FoZ
January 22, 2005, 11:13 am
he can have the source if he really wants it :p
but im sure he dosent, the app took me about umm 45 minutes to make (the hard part was the ID3 tag mess).

edit: btw lets thank AWH HEMI for requesting this app :D without his request we would all still be writing m3u files manually

AWH_HEMI
January 22, 2005, 11:36 pm
lol... see foz ...i told u that i gave u a good idea and that it would be very popular and everyone would want it ... :P its awsome

who wouldnt want this! nice work again foz!

_Mancer_
January 23, 2005, 1:47 am
Well too bad for some people their m3u - soldat thing is broken. I can't use an m3u list or ANYTHING because whenever I do, the songs just keep skipping and end up flooding the talk screen.

Well since I have to use winamp to play my songs in a list...and not soldat, this isnt really needed for me but If my soldat m3u thing wasnt being gay then i'd definently use it.

p-h-e-e-l
January 23, 2005, 2:24 am
i have the same problem.. :(

but nice app anyway! :)

AWH_ReApEr
February 4, 2005, 1:23 am
_Mancer_: That's probably because you had an .M3U file that was incompatible with Soldat. That's what this program is for. It generates an M3U list that Soldat has no problem reading.

quote:SPG (Soldat Playlist Generator) generates a .m3u playlist in the native Soldat playlist format.

;)

Headhunter
March 8, 2005, 5:35 pm
Is it still Beta?
does author made any improvements?
why this topic is dead?:/

FoZ
March 18, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by HeadhunterIs it still Beta?
does author made any improvements?
why this topic is dead?:/

Yes, it's still in Beta.
I just released 1.0.1b
Because i have a few programs in rotation that I'm trying to work on all at once.

orkane@school
June 24, 2005, 2:47 pm
Link Broken??? i tried and it says (in firefox) cannot be found? whats happening?

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 3:44 pm
link should be fixed, or I see no point in keeping this a sticky.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 4:09 pm
Wow Psycho, did you work that out all by yourself? There was absolutely no need to post that, you're just stating the obvious. Stop starhunting.

Can anyone provide a mirror?

orkane@school
June 25, 2005, 3:59 pm
come one people 1 of you must have a mirror? ive been without my soldat mp3 playlists for ages now! it gets so boring listining to "gore" and "necromicide" or whatever they are.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 4:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyWow Psycho, did you work that out all by yourself? There was absolutely no need to post that, you're just stating the obvious. Stop starhunting.

Can anyone provide a mirror?

no need to go hostile.. im simply giving my opinion. and I am not starhunting... stating the obvious, ok but it just annoys me.
@ orcane: cant u just have windows media player open in the background?

b00stA
June 25, 2005, 6:11 pm
tehfawz@gmail.com
that's FoZ' email address. Just email him and tell him to upload it somewhere.

orkane@school
June 29, 2005, 5:07 am
i e-mailed him about a week ago... no reply so far :/

this is getting quite annoying >:/ isnt there anyone that can give as a link!?

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 7:43 pm
Thanks - edited into first post.

Kaider
December 2, 2005, 1:37 am
quote:Originally posted by yukwunhangGJ...nice program, I'm using it :).

FoZ
May 16, 2006, 12:01 am
For those that didnt see the original post, ive created new mirrors... yet again :<
http://skforce.fozed.com/SPG102.rar
http://skforce.fozed.com/SPG102.zip

sorry for problems, <3