( search forums )
New Soldat BOT Creator 1.01 (updated)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
bateczko
September 1, 2005, 6:50 pm
Updated download link!!!

http://bateczko.xhosting.cz/data/download/?target=apps/sbc.exe

I made my own Soldat BOT Creator and I think you're interested for something like this. You can download it here (new 1.01 version): http://bateczko.xhosting.cz/data/download/?target=apps/sbc.exe

All your comments, questions etc. write here.

zoldat
September 1, 2005, 6:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by bateczkoYes and you can write comments, questions etc. here too... ;)

post a screenshot :P

bateczko
September 1, 2005, 7:01 pm
Here's screenshot: http://bateczko.wz.cz/private/sbc.jpg

Nukem
September 1, 2005, 8:55 pm
any news features? or just bthe old stuff in a new design?

Bunford5
September 2, 2005, 5:33 am
Will i be able to use a custom bot online? I mean will the other players in my server see the bots as i made them with the names i gave?

Yukwunhang
September 2, 2005, 7:48 am
Yes.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:34 pm
of course Bunford..and yku lmao ur avatar cracks me up everytime i see it ...lol

Bunford5
September 3, 2005, 12:19 am
This program works great, easy to use and no fuss. I have one problem, on my server the only 2 weapons allowed are knife and chainsaw. I have the option to make my custom bot prefer a chainsaw but i can't make him prefer a knife. I tried making his favourite weapon Desert Eagles etc but then he just doesn't have a weapon. Is it possible to make them use knives or was it just left out?

bateczko
September 3, 2005, 10:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Bunford5This program works great, easy to use and no fuss. I have one problem, on my server the only 2 weapons allowed are knife and chainsaw. I have the option to make my custom bot prefer a chainsaw but i can't make him prefer a knife. I tried making his favourite weapon Desert Eagles etc but then he just doesn't have a weapon. Is it possible to make them use knives or was it just left out?

Yeah. I added knife to favourite weapons list. Download updated SBC here: http://bateczko.xhosting.cz/data/programovani/sbc.exe

bateczko
September 3, 2005, 10:58 am
NOTE: BOTs cannot throw the knife. They'll only jab.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 11:28 am
bateczko, dont double post... use the [IMAGE] button

Bunford5
September 3, 2005, 10:46 pm
Thanx for updating with knives. This is an excellent bot maker. Is it possible to make a mod that makes bots throw knives or am i just hoping for waaay too much with that one?

bateczko
September 7, 2005, 8:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Bunford5Thanx for updating with knives. This is an excellent bot maker. Is it possible to make a mod that makes bots throw knives or am i just hoping for waaay too much with that one?

Maybe it will be in next version of Soldat. But now BOTs cannot throw the knives. They're too stupid. :D

miky258
September 8, 2005, 12:24 pm
Insert a random function. It could be funny :)

bateczko
September 8, 2005, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by miky258Insert a random function. It could be funny :)

Random function? Do you suppose SBC will generate BOT with random color, fav. weapon, name etc.?

miky258
September 8, 2005, 7:43 pm
Yes! Not name of course, but all the others things, like colour, hair, accuracy, chat frequency etc...

Dumbass
November 21, 2005, 8:50 pm
Awww, this thing looked good, but the link's broken. =(

Koon
November 25, 2005, 4:04 am
Neither of the links work for me.

DeMo
December 3, 2005, 4:12 am
Damn..
YOU ALMOST COMPLETELY COPIED MY BOT EDITOR!!!

Look at that... the interface is almost the same. The placement of the stuff is the same, the frame titles (style properties, behavior properties) are the same and even the labels are all the same!

Check this out and you'll see where he got his inspiration from.
[URL]

N1nj@
December 3, 2005, 4:53 am
honestly now, how DIFFERENT can a damn soldat bot creator be? They all does the same thing in the end.

IuriPsyke
December 9, 2005, 2:02 am
good program!

Kage
December 10, 2005, 7:33 am
lay off ninja. there are people aplenty that just want to program something, or do something there own way, and if they do, great. if they share it, even better. doesn't mean they were trying to compete with other programmers, but reather means they were being generous in sharing what they made.

edak
December 18, 2005, 8:11 am
in the program you use the word 'granade' instead of 'grenade', otherwise, its good and works fine

bateczko
December 22, 2005, 3:50 pm
Updated link: http://bateczko.xhosting.cz/data/download/?target=apps/sbc.exe

bateczko
December 22, 2005, 4:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMoDamn..
YOU ALMOST COMPLETELY COPIED MY BOT EDITOR!!!

Look at that... the interface is almost the same. The placement of the stuff is the same, the frame titles (style properties, behavior properties) are the same and even the labels are all the same!

Check this out and you'll see where he got his inspiration from.
img235.imageshack.us/img235/1688/sbcescreen20bp.jpg

I never saw your program. I got my inspiration from official bot editor. So shut up. ;) And I think you got your inpiration from offcicial b.e. too. :D

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 9:29 pm
ALL LINKS OFF!
stfu!

bateczko
February 9, 2006, 12:14 pm
I think they works