( search forums )
Soldat News Live Bookmark
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 3:49 pm
Eh, I made this quite awhile ago for my website, but no one ever notices the little orange thing in the corner (FireFox)

How do I get it? (Images are based on the best browser on the intarweb, Mozilla FireFox)
Go to http://enesce.com/ , and down in the bottom right corner you will see a little orange icon, click this icon then the following menu will appear.
[IMAGE]
Now, just click on the Soldat News Feed and then type in the name you want for the bookmark. Thats it, your done!

What does it do?
If your browser supports Live Bookmarks, you can add this news feed to your bookmarks and view the latest soldat news without having to visit the official website!

[IMAGE] <-- Click Bookmarks

[IMAGE]
You will then see this extra bookmark with a little black triangle, put your mouse over this and a sub menu will appear.

[IMAGE]
There, all done.

Dont tell me its pointless, cuz i dont give a fork.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 4:19 pm
Cool idea :D
... but
- could you fix link? comma got included
- somehow icon doesn't appear for me (using FF 1.6a so perhaps it's browser issue) Anyway I got link from page source.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 7:16 pm
Well ain't that clevar O:

Elephant_Hunter
September 13, 2005, 7:31 pm
That's cool. I've just subscribed to it. You think you could make the RSS links go to the actual news topic? For instance:

Server fix
TNL 3 open

... and so on

Anyhow, great stuff :D

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 3:13 am
@ven0m, link fixed :P, I dont know why the icon doesnt appear for you in FireFox... Might have somthing to do with the HTML used to add the bookmark >_>
@Elephant_Hunter, done.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:27 am
Cool :D
I wonder why hasn't it been added to official site so far :/ It's simply great idea.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 10:31 am
I dont think michal visits this forum unless somone refers him to a specific thread :(