MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 2, 2003, 7:32 am
lol haro ...heres some other junk...
heres my knife file ...i turned it into a elite sword

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] knife.bmp681 Bytes

needler...

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] steyraug.bmp780 Bytes

I have a lot more stuff done
it will bee done b4 christmas i have to record all the sounds from teh game. toast

Meandor
December 2, 2003, 2:19 pm
Showing off piece by piece isn't necessary -.-
If you really want to, edit your first post instead.

sativa
December 2, 2003, 6:40 pm
maybe u can caal this 2 points or he is a newb to the forums or he is a star hunter

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 2, 2003, 9:13 pm
dude you dont gotta get mad im a noob at the forums. im learnin[B)]

kkazican
December 2, 2003, 10:57 pm
Maybe you could just finish the mod. Show a ss of all the weapons in the menu. Then accept our criticism.

peemonkey
December 2, 2003, 11:24 pm
yea, ive seen you spam alot already, so it think you are both start hunter and noob. i dont like your siggy, its a lie. why dont you just finish it yerself?

wormdundee
December 3, 2003, 12:07 am
damn peemonkey, stfu

theres a ton of people who spam way worse than mike, and yet you only "spaz" at mike
unless you just for some reason hate him?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 3, 2003, 4:35 am
lol peemonky you crack me the [:-censored] up. criticizing my sig its a lie?...dude im not the only one that spams i think you spammed by calling me a spammer. and subway sucks! I might be a noob at the forums but i can kick your ass on soldat.

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 3, 2003, 7:18 am
Subway sucks? w/e Anyway, If your going to show off a mod atleast get 25% of it done and use screen shots, not the .bmp's -_-

Btw theres no need to bug people "in-game" when you only have 4 images changed on your mod and try shading the turret.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 3, 2003, 11:32 pm
dude i wasnt even talking to you in that game i was talkin to s. punishment and my otha friends not you you idiot and i havnt got to that much detail yet im releasing a .5 version without sounds and all that detail...hopefully by the end of the week...if ur interested in my mod jus look at www.teampheonix.tk at teh end of this week. It should be there.

AerialAssault
December 4, 2003, 4:03 am
i just have to step in and say that subways pwnz j00, mmmmmm meatball subs.... and [LINKINPARK] is good too

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 4, 2003, 12:37 pm
lol yea [|_c|] is the best !

Death Angel
December 8, 2003, 12:44 am
those pictures do look cool

NuZZ
December 8, 2003, 3:47 am
.. .bah....
Try and make it with photo shop or sumpin, (gostek in paint..) u guys all should learn from me cyborg mod, but mos tof yo uwont. Ur all pretty good

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 8, 2003, 6:25 am
dude, i have 1337 MSPaint skills!!! all of this is done in paint..ill use photoshop in later mods

Cookie.
December 8, 2003, 10:23 pm
Mike u got teh leet paint skillz i wish i had leet paint skills too :P it actually looks really good im gona get it when ure done take ure time though...