( search forums )
special spawn
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
Ressistance
January 15, 2005, 3:14 pm
I have senn quite great suggestions but i got 1 too...

why not make so u can place out wepon spawns?? :D

Aquarius
January 15, 2005, 3:34 pm
Because in Soldat all weapons are available from start and you have to choose one.

Ressistance
January 15, 2005, 4:28 pm
.......Sure

but i mean that it would be fun if u could make a wepon spawn like...in that tunnel it spawns desert eagles

or something i think it would be a great idea if ye make some maps who looks like invasion but larger

u change to m72 and shot..then drop and take a new one
but it dont need to respawn often

Alamo
January 15, 2005, 5:26 pm
Just choose your guns from the start. That suggestion is pointless IMO. If you want an additional primary... kill your opponent and take his.

cooz
January 20, 2005, 1:03 pm
yeah, opponents are like those moving weapon respown points ;)

Darkspirit
February 19, 2005, 2:10 am
Yeah i agree with alamo and cooz. And weapons spawns is completely not realistic. Its like if the sky generate weapons. Well, mean something: SOLDAT IS NOT STAR WARS!!!!

Deleted User
February 19, 2005, 2:21 am
As opposed to how the guns magically appear in your hands when you come back to life...

Norse
February 27, 2005, 5:23 am
quote:SOLDAT IS NOT STAR WARS!!!!

Or Matrix for that example. I think this is a bad idea for soldat. Though, if someone tried making it I would probably end up using it. :P

reckon
February 27, 2005, 5:38 am
Play advanced mode?

Freekill
March 4, 2005, 12:06 am
if you really want a weapon spawn location in the current version, you can sacrifice one team in team match games. Make them spawn in a vertical tunnel that has a V-shaped ending lined with instant death polys, with a tiny hole at the pointy part small enough to prevent soldats from going through. then add like 3 bots to that team. choose the bots according to what weapons you want to spawn(eg. sniper always/usually chooses barret)
[code]| O |<---spawn here
| |
| |
\ / <-instant death polys
\ / <-instant death polys
<-tiny hole
[/code]
this way, you'll see members of that team parachute down, die, and have their weapons and blood drop thru the tiny hole into the battlefield below, providing free weapons and raining blood :P

Boxo
March 4, 2005, 2:43 pm
FreeKill, you're a genius. Never thought of that.

vash763
March 5, 2005, 8:54 am
damn thats a great idea freekill

MercyM
March 5, 2005, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by BoxoFreeKill, you're a genius. Never thought of that.
Yes, he is genius!

Darkspirit
March 22, 2005, 1:17 am
I agree!! He's a genius. I'm talking about you to my friends :D. lol jk but ur genius, really!