Soldat Forums - -
Deleted User
November 30, 1999, 12:00 am

eyic
February 5, 2004, 6:25 am
i will miss u lxs :(

Spitzfiya
February 5, 2004, 6:34 am
errr I think he went crazy...Im going crazy too...Everything is dying.

frogboy
February 5, 2004, 6:43 am
NO!! NOT LSx!!!!!

ILL GET YOU, 1.2! IF ITS THE LAST THING AH DOOOOOO!

Aquarius
February 5, 2004, 7:17 am
whatever, pal

-SPI-
February 5, 2004, 11:55 am
Now THAT is a goodbye letter!

koil
February 5, 2004, 12:18 pm
dont worry, you'll come back to the forums.... again.

Chakra
February 5, 2004, 7:02 pm
...I think you've popped a couple too many tic tacs LxS ...

by the way, you ain't leaving 'cos a few guys didn't like your jew-imation are you? Take a leaf out of Michal's book: you can't please everyone.

BMF
February 5, 2004, 7:58 pm
LxS you quit soldat 3 times already on my record.
You used to be really cool, but lately you turned into a real attention whore. Plus you are a jew hater.

You wont be missed (much)

karmazonpl
February 5, 2004, 11:44 pm
whatever you nazi pig

Captain RibMan
February 6, 2004, 12:10 am
omfg its called forgive and forget

try it some time, if you dont your just as bad

liquidis x snake
February 6, 2004, 12:14 am
No it's not because of that flash animation. I didn't even make it. And by the way, about BMF's comment in the other post, I know a good share about World War II and it's action, and I don't condone Hitler nor Nazinsm in anyway.

The real reason I'm leaving now (for real, no more, I quit) is because Soldat just doesn't interest me anymore. Most of my close friends have left, theres hardly anything to talk about, and I really just don't care anymore. I don't even play Soldat, I haven't touched it in months except for that one time I downloaded 1.2 just to try it. It's just not fun.

So I ask you, DNA.styx, to permanently ban me. I do not wish to return and should urges arise, I won't be able to. Goodbye to everyone that I've played with, good bye to the fans, and good bye Soldat.

Oh and the attention whore thing... it was only this post and the last one. Um... you're more of one than I am. Anyway, lates.

?
February 6, 2004, 12:38 am
quote:So I ask you, DNA.styx, to permanently ban me. I do not wish to return and should urges arise, I won't be able to. Goodbye to everyone that I've played with, good bye to the fans, and good bye Soldat

i see why bmf called you a attention whore

Hitman
February 6, 2004, 1:46 am
quote:should urges ariseThey?ll be unbearable, you'll come back!

quote:whatever you nazi pigThat was unnecessary!

Spitzfiya
February 6, 2004, 2:02 am
BAN HIM

eyic
February 6, 2004, 4:32 am
nooo LxS !!!! :(

frogboy
February 6, 2004, 5:51 am
BMF, once again, you have proved yourself to be at least 80% bullsh*t.

I shall now quote you in MikeShinoda's retirement thread:
"second time that you retired that i remember lol

anyway, hope you come back soon"

Why should this be any different?

juice _ box
February 6, 2004, 6:04 am
yep hes right, this game is boring as dialing up on 56k. Weve pretty much milked this forum & game of fun things to do, anyway ban me to please I have no reason to be here anymore.

if anyone needs me for somthin
aim- tehpoltergeist
msn- irjuicebox@hotmail.com

and yes i am an attention whore, I [:-censored]ing love attention, we all do, deal with it.

Spitzfiya
February 6, 2004, 6:22 am
Sad :(
all the Soldat candy has been Devouered nothing more to eat, I might acctually play some good ol 3D titles.

No seriously all of a sudden Soldat isnt as fun as it used to be. I thought it would never get sick of it, oh how I wish I was a n00b again. But eh I still play Clan matches and when I leave you will never even know I left.

koil
February 6, 2004, 7:55 am
... to all the kids who wants to get banned:

break one of them

... 'OHMY FUK BAN ME STYX!!!!!!!! BUT DO IT A BAN THAT WILL DISEBL ME POST NAMBERS!!!!! I WANT 2 HAIV A LIVE BOT ME DUN NOW HAW?!?!?!?!@!#$!@l ME IS VERY ACTING STOOOOPEAD CUS I IS AM ETENSHION HORE

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 6, 2004, 5:54 pm
Atleast write a story about dna before you get banned!

xXShavoXx
February 6, 2004, 7:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl
whatever you nazi pig

You're the type of person people make fun of... [:-bouncy]

And thank you LxS for walking the straight and narrow path of righteousness! Soldat is pretty much dead.

Aquarius
February 6, 2004, 7:47 pm
xXShavoXx:
> Soldat is pretty much dead.

No, maybe you are dead, but for sure not Soldat LOL.

SuperKill
February 6, 2004, 11:51 pm
goddamnit aqua you put the words out of my mouth.. lucky i checked what's on page 2 ;P

juice and emoac and whoever says that soldat is dead... you may think that..its realy far from dying.
you leaving soldat doesnt mean its dead.. just couple of whiners? outta here.
and stop trying to convince us its 'dead' you dont like it, close the door on your way out

sauron_the_deceiver
February 9, 2004, 6:38 pm
Wow. LxS left. That's really put me in a sad mood now, I can't talk to him again, he's kicked out his Soldat MSN account. F*ck.

I'm not being sarcastic either.

xXShavoXx
February 9, 2004, 8:48 pm
Superkill, shut it. I hold my own opinions about Soldat and I think that it's dead (I really never tried convincing anyone, and I think you know that). And speaking of whiner, you're one to talk,
Superkill

Su·per·kill soo'per'kil n. 1. One who bitches constantly 2. An Israeli who menstruates twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. 3. The frail kid at school who probably can't keep his/her mouth shut for ten seconds and inevitably ends up losing his lunch money to a fist in the groin.

(eh, I thought it was clever)

SuperKill
February 9, 2004, 9:26 pm
what's this i see.
frail kid at school
losing his launch money
manstrauts~ (lol wtf)
israely kid cant keep his mouth shut bla bla~

OH MY GOD !!!
where's your spy satellite ?

if you ask me..one of shavo's zits popped

BMF
February 9, 2004, 9:34 pm
quote:I hold my own opinions about Soldat and I think that it's dead

First, Soldat is not a living thing, it is a computer game. You say it is "dead" and i go to the lobby server and I see dozens of active servers.

Define "dead" or shut your [:-censored]ing trap you stupid moron. You go around talking [:-censored] that does not make any sense. So why dont you crawl back to your hole you stupid prick. Soldat is dead?! What the hell does that even mean?! Dont like it - dont play it and shut your mouth.

Shavo, just one more thing. Make sure that your head is in the jet engine before turning it on.

TIR_Blade
February 9, 2004, 9:46 pm
whoa tempers flaring, shavo's still cool, so i BMF, maybe not SK but ya...lol jk. But seriusly, Shavo's prob been here longer than all 3 of us so gove him some respect...

SuperKill
February 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
nah, he wasnt

BMF
February 9, 2004, 10:25 pm
Superkill good job getting rid of that gay ass avatar

maybe the puberty hit you, and you grew some brains for a change. Again, maybe not. Either way, i am with you on this one

xXShavoXx
February 9, 2004, 11:51 pm
Zit popped? You guys are the ones crying over a videogame...

BMF
February 10, 2004, 12:15 am
i think i told you to shut he [:-censored] up and die

xXShavoXx
February 10, 2004, 1:03 am
BMF, learn to handle your anger... you sound like you're 10[:-bouncy][;)]

eyic
February 10, 2004, 5:21 am
I think what EmoaC means by dead is that, its just not fun anymore, and you see people quitting there and there, and what Emo means with dead is that Soldat isnt soldat like it used to be, its just a crapp ol'boring game...

Soldat isnt as fun as it used to be :(

frogboy
February 10, 2004, 6:33 am
Yeah, not to mention certain people have killed the forums...

Aquarius
February 10, 2004, 9:08 am
Veteran whiners

Weed
February 10, 2004, 11:22 am
well, i can help u with the meaning of "dead" BMF ;)
when they say dead, it means they arent having fun out of it anymore, it means the glass is full of water.
dead is also the meaning for their copy of the game, since it aint alive, but it "lives" on thier pc, someone that stops playing "kill" the game on his pc.

I also dont care much bout LxS leaving, since i dont even know the twat, so i dont care, but i just cant see why ppl make "farewell" posts before they go, or ask to be banned. why wont u just fuking leave? i mean, it aint so hard to leave a fuken forum aint it? i really dont know how far the attention hunting can go, topics like "Fck it, im outa here" or "yes yes, im back for more soldat" are the kind of topics that make me sick, meaning, those ppl make me sick, meaning that each time i think of this ppl i see a lil whimp crying coz he had to format his pc... OH, MY HD IS DEAD!!! WHAT WILL I EVER DO?!?!?! NO PC?!?!?! OH NO!!!!!!! I WILL SUICIDE. <--------0 example of the kind of ppl that never left a place, so they think they need to say good bye to everyone before they do. can be very funny seeing one of those twits moving to another city... writing in the city's news paper before they leave "Well citizens, im gone from this city" like they give a god damn fck.

so for real, wanna leave? get the fck out, no one asked for explanations, no one asked why? when? or to where?, so just get the hell out, and i mean, kiss my god damn ass and get the fck off. i cant be more honset then this.

SuperKill
February 10, 2004, 11:38 am
we cry ?
lol ?
heh.. but it seems like every once in a month you and EI (sorry, nothing against you) come back here and start your whining about how soldat is getting lame etc.

please go back to xbox.com. bye =)

@BMF: no i was just bored

sativa
February 14, 2004, 10:48 am
i want u back dude I WANT YOU BACK you where like a rollmodel for me i tried to draw like u and stuff, COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Captain_Jimbo
February 17, 2004, 6:58 am

Soldat doesn't seem dead at all. May the improvements and fanart continue, whomever they may be from.

Captain_Jimbo
February 17, 2004, 7:00 am

Oh yeah, and that was probably the funniest godamn post I've read in years, Weed.

goose
February 20, 2004, 2:09 am
Yeah so how about that friggin' barret eh? The damn thing can shoot across the map and kill you in hit! and it reloads fast! I say remove that stupid gun... It's inhumane to keep it.

TIR_Blade
February 20, 2004, 3:28 am
GET THE [:-censored] OUT! You just completely went off topic with a stupid comment...

"heh.. but it seems like every once in a month you and EI (sorry, nothing against you) come back here and start your whining about how soldat is getting lame etc.

please go back to xbox.com. bye =)" -Superkill

First thing, Stfu Superkill, Secondly, they do not whine, they voice their oppinions with proof or evidence of some sort behind it and then somebody like you just flames them. Also, dont go to Xbox.com, sorry to break this to u, but xbox sux.

*Awaits LXS's magnificent return...waiting...

SuperKill
February 20, 2004, 10:17 am
ok your having your period

FroG-BoY
February 20, 2004, 10:21 am
Yeah, come on LxS, TFS did it, SP did it, Outcast did it, Chak... well, I'm confused about Chak... In conclusion, WB LxS.