( search forums )
Urban Map (help)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Famine
February 20, 2004, 2:22 am
I am working on a map it has two buildings, 2 underground paths. Lamp posts (Still in works) for lighing, overturned cars for cover. cars for hiding, billboards for hiding. and pips for hiding underground. Still got a bit to go with the actually scenery but the polys layed out. Plan to get it done this weekend. I also trying ot make it night so it will be glazed over with a semi-transparent black objects, except where lights are. Please help with some ideas.

Pic: (Basic layout, poly's will be smoother and better.)

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
February 20, 2004, 3:38 am
soory: looks like crap. try comming out with origional ideas, like vertical climb maps, or maps where one person can own all from 1 strategic point. sky's the limit, or is it?
2/10

Famine
February 20, 2004, 7:54 pm
hmmm considering it is not even done yet...haven't you read the description. I am going to make a bunch more stuff, more vantage ppoints for snipers, stealth places, more infil places, and going to try and make it at night (hope my idea works)...oh yes, what would be a good bitmap size to make a car on?

centric
February 23, 2004, 12:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Famine
hmmm considering it is not even done yet...haven't you read the description. I am going to make a bunch more stuff, more vantage ppoints for snipers, stealth places, more infil places, and going to try and make it at night (hope my idea works)...oh yes, what would be a good bitmap size to make a car on?

please dont post than if he is not ready
because you get only bad reply's

2k34o
March 2, 2004, 8:37 pm
col could be used for lots of things and sandbags