( search forums )
Deleted Topic
Soldat Forums - -
Deleted User
November 30, 1999, 12:00 am

Josh1l6
March 2, 2004, 8:54 am
Gun categories would be good for the weapon editor, so for mods with tons of guns each gun can have a 2-digit code. Like 11-knife, 12-katana, 13-chainsaw; 21-USSOCOM, 22-Magnum revolver, etc.

Joey k
March 2, 2004, 10:57 am
what about several guns in each category?
like this pistoles:
glock 18
deagle
magnum
sub mg's
uzi
mp5
tmp

and so on... that would be so cool!![:D][:D]

FroG-BoY
March 2, 2004, 10:59 am
The thing is, why bother wasting MORE time during spawn to have an 'organised' view... when there's only 14 weapons anyway?

Joey k
March 2, 2004, 11:03 am
okey... just add 10 more guns then i satisfied

Droopy
March 2, 2004, 2:45 pm
I just want more guns!
At least two more. And more maps.

The only thing that would be realy usefull would be a auto primary weapon choose. Like the one for secondary. But this one would only show up at the FIRST spawn. Or you would just press enter and the gun that u clicked in the options menu would magicaly fall in you're hands...

Hitman
March 2, 2004, 5:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by joekarlsb
it would be cool if there were kategories for guns.
like sub machine guns
rifles
pistoles
grenades[:D][:D][:D]

and a couple of guns in each kategory

it would take michal 10 minutes to do this.[;)]
and he could call it a gun patch. what do you guys think??[^]
[:-banghead]

This is such a stupid idea, because it would take longer to select the weapons you want cause you'd have to go in to a Category and then select the weapon rather then just haveing to press a number for the weapon you want.

Josh1l6
March 2, 2004, 5:17 pm
Just remember the 2-digit number code of your weapon or click outside the weapon list. Doesn't take that much longer past the first time you look for your fav gun. It's just like in CS.

N1nj@
March 2, 2004, 11:00 pm
you know why CS needs a buylist?

because it has ALOT more guns then soldat. (don't make me list all of them)

soldat only has about 14 guns total, and only like 2 pistols, 1 sub-machine guns, 2 rifles, 2 types of grenade...and etc.

It just won't work that way, in addition, this aint "buying" guns like CS. In soldat, you get the gun for free, HOW COOL IS THAT!??!?!?!, so let's just leave it that way and throw this CS and all the other CS ideas in the garbage bin.

CardBoardWarrior
March 2, 2004, 11:09 pm
"( like cs )"

Why dont you go PLAY CS then.

Roy
March 2, 2004, 11:14 pm
We don't need new weapons. And we don't need some kind of lame, needless catagorization system.

Josh1l6
March 3, 2004, 12:23 am
I'm just saying if the weapon editor gets released and allows additions of guns, the weapon list will overflow and this feature will be useful. It's not like there are no possible good weapons that can be added besides the ones already there.

Aquarius
March 3, 2004, 12:40 am
No, Michal said that the maximum number of weapons will be still 10+4, with weapon editor you won't be able to make MORE weapons like 20 primary and 10 secondary.

Sekushi
March 4, 2004, 10:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Joey k
okey... just add 10 more guns then i satisfied

I really don't care if you're satisfied or not.

Like Spyder said, this isn't god damn CS. We don't NEED alot of guns. One of the greatest parts of Soldat is it's simplicity, why ruin it just because YOU want Soldat to be 2D-CS?

Drama
March 5, 2004, 1:53 pm
But if we would have to buy our wpns's then noobs couldn't buy barret (of course it costs like hell)