( search forums )
Soldat Manager - Bot Maker 1.0 BETA released!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
DePhille
June 22, 2004, 9:55 pm
[IMAGE]Soldat Manager - Bot Maker 1.0 BETA
With this i'll release the beta version of my new Bot Maker.It's still beta so there could be still bugs in the program.Please post the bugs here.

Screenshot:
[IMAGE]

Download link:
[URL]

grtz , -=EEP=- DePhille

Se7enWolf
June 22, 2004, 9:58 pm
heh, good prog., a little buggy, and needs to be hexdecimaled for color, but, nice job!

(btw, Dephille let me do beta testing :) )

peemonkey
June 22, 2004, 11:45 pm
why make multiples of bots? pointless waste of space. hesitates to kill people? what variable is that? campin? hhmm....

Vigilante
June 23, 2004, 1:33 am
what is the program trying to access when I start it? It sets off my firewall four or 5 times.

legionary
June 23, 2004, 11:03 am
this thing ownezzz tha place

Deleted User
June 23, 2004, 4:13 pm
DePhille: You've spelt 'says' wrong. This is what the bot sais when: should be This is what the bot says when:

peemonkey: Why make multiples of bots? Makes making Zombie Bots easier.

DePhille
June 23, 2004, 7:17 pm
Se7enWolf:Does not need to be Hexadecimaled , i was trying the decimal first and it worked just fine for me.I discovered you could use Decimal when i saw the Skin_Color parameter is set to decimal.It should work , if it doesn't , tell me.

peemonkey: Hesitates to kill people is the Shoot_Dead parameter , i tried the parameter by using two bots with the same settings except the shoot_dead parameter set to 0 and 1.Then i stood still and i saw that the bot with shoot_death=1 just killed me and got moving , searching for other bots.The shoot_dead=0 bot got nervous when he almoast killed me , he was firing to all sides except in my direction.So thats what i think the parameter stands for.If it does not , then it's not really clear :D

Vigilante:It automaticly search for an update on the internet , and it also gets my nickname.At the bottom there stands (Copyrighted - Created By ...) where ... is the name that the program gets from the internet.

legionary:i know :D.

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
July 11, 2004, 7:14 pm
My zombies didn't move.

DePhille
July 13, 2004, 8:59 pm
yup , i know the bug.
It puts the socondary weapon with a name , it has to be done with a number.

It'll be changed in the next version (it's still beta)

Grtz , DePhille

Droopy
July 22, 2004, 11:24 am
WOW! I are teh gong to meik meny boots! And ten pley wight tem!

Tis is goying to by sow kul! Ay cent weight!

systemfeind
July 22, 2004, 1:38 pm
hmm there are a lot of bot creators/editors out there so i dont understand why so many ppl make them with the same style themself....

but i like other bot editors more than this one

DePhille
August 4, 2004, 9:46 pm
systemfeind , yeah i know , but this is still the beta and th first version so...

Just back from 3week vacation so it will take a while for the next verion.

Grtz , DePhille

blackdevil0742
August 4, 2004, 10:17 pm
This bot maker is the same as the others, but i like the function where you chose how many bots you want to make.