SuperKill
June 23, 2004, 1:14 am
you checked if you got the right port ?
was it a dedicated ?
max spots ?
custom map ?

Kazuki
June 23, 2004, 4:52 am
Ok, I think I might be able to help. I once had the same problem. First, make sure that in the Options tab in Soldat, the box that says "Register With Lobby" is checked. Second, try running a dedicated server instead of a normal one. To get into your own dedicated server, you type in your own IP address. It will not work if you try to get in through the lobby. Lastly, it would really help to know what ISP you are using. Firewall isn't the problem. The problem is DMZ Hosting, which is made especially for video game hosting. If this is turned off, you will get the problem you have. What you have to do is go to Start>Run and type in 'cmd.' When the MS-DOS box pops up, type in 'ipconfig.' You should get 4 numbers that look like IP addresses. Look for your IP address, and copy or memorize it. Open up your internet browser and type your IP address into your address bar. It should take you to your ISP setup, help, information, etc. From there, see if you can find anything about DMZ Hosting.

Subslider
June 23, 2004, 10:39 am
well if your frend enterd the ip manualy, then he musnt forget the enter the port number aswell..

if he doesnt enter the port# then it get stuck on connecting..

zaq006
June 23, 2004, 8:28 pm
Thanks, but I dont really get it =/ could you please give me a step by step souloution? please?

Snipedmyself
June 25, 2004, 5:49 am
(sidenote: i haxored my uncles network today :))

and do you have a router?