( search forums )
Forum user ratings
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
b00stA
July 21, 2004, 7:35 pm
URL: http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/soldatvotes/ or shortened: http://koa.la/?0tM
NEW: www.Soldatvotes.tk

I think someone suggested this as a feature for the official Soldat Forums, so I made it myself, as an external page.
You sign up and rate other forum users. The list is sorted by the amount of negative/positive ratings.

Signing up
..is done by sending a PM to me. There's no other way. The PM has to include a password (NOT the one for the forums, simply any password that doesn't matter) for your account.
Your login name = your forum name. Nothing else.

I have added the first 4 pages of the top posters from the forums (taken from the Members page). If you're missing or think someone should be added for you to rate, PM me or post the name in here.

The "karma" is the sum of all ratings. If the karma is extremely negative, we all hate each other :p
On the members list the rating is displayed like this: "0/0" the first number (in bold) is the rating itself and the second number is the amount of votes for that member. e.g. "5/6" 5 people rated + and 1 person -

There shouldn't be any bugs, but if you discover any, tell me.

NEW: You can now vote for suggestions.
(and I want you to! %)

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 8:00 pm
Time to have a play...

Deleted User
July 21, 2004, 8:10 pm

Denacke
July 21, 2004, 8:24 pm
Nah i'll keep my password to myself

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Denacke
Nah i'll keep my password to myself

I will not do anything with these passwords.
Simply think of another one.. you're only able to rate anyway, nothing else.

Denacke
July 21, 2004, 8:28 pm
Hmm, oh i think i missread that sorry, i thought you needed the password & username of this forum account :)

sorry my bad.

CbbLe
July 21, 2004, 8:59 pm
never thought I were a top-poster :O

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 21, 2004, 9:03 pm
just for some clarification...because i don't seem to understand a minor aspect of the scores...

>.<

So... -3/4
4 people voted...what would be the +/- breakdown for that person?

also 0/6...
6 people voted...+/- breakdown again?

ehh sorry... >.<

edit - ok i get the 0/6...3+ n 3- but then...how does 0/3 work?

?
July 21, 2004, 9:05 pm
Think I suggested this long time ago =/

Droopy
July 21, 2004, 9:11 pm
OMG! I'm just benith Michal!!!!! Look!

http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/members.asp?method=postsdesc&FirstName=0&LastName=0&whichpage=3

Thats gotta mean something!

EDIT: Now I'm above Michal!!!! OMG!

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 9:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0w
So... -3/4

4 people voted...what would be the +/- breakdown for that person?

That just confused me as hell, but I just found out.. it's caused by people voting with spaces in their names. Yes, talk about stupid scripting on my side [:I] I'll try to fix it on my local server first and update it when it works.
quote:
also 0/6...

6 people voted...+/- breakdown again?

That one's normal. 3 people vote negative and 3 positive resulting in a "tie". (if that applies here..)

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 9:24 pm
and w00t!!! i am the lowset!!!

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
and w00t!!! i am the lowset!!!

Nope, NuZZ is with -3/3.

Bug has been fixed. There are 2 entries with wrong values because Ville Mk 2 voted twice, but from now on everything will (should? :p) be accurate [8)]

sativa
July 21, 2004, 9:44 pm
who gave me -2 and why? and who the [:-censored] signed me up anyway?

Hitman
quote:#1 Hitman 7/7 (-negative/+positive)[:I]

N1nj@
quote:-3/4 for n1nj@?
ya, I am an asshole ;)

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 9:54 pm
N1nj@, would you mind if I reset your rating? It's the only invalid entry left and I can't correct it because I don't know who rated +/-

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 9:57 pm
oh...hmm, okay...if the rest of the poeple doesn't mind, I won't mind ;)

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 10:02 pm
oh...hmm, okay...if the rest of the poeple doesn't mind, I won't mind ;)

Ok, reset.
Everything should be running perfect now and you're free to vote N1nj@ down ;)

N1nj@
July 21, 2004, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

b00stA owns you

Chakra
July 21, 2004, 11:22 pm
heh...seems I got the most negative votes so far. Popular as usual

Duke33
July 21, 2004, 11:51 pm
Just a little confusing spelling error. When you enter a usesrname and password that doesn't exist, the page says "Duke33 does not exit." instead of "Duke33 does not exist". Made me scratch my head for a second (*why can't I go?*), but not a huge deal.

b00stA
July 21, 2004, 11:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Just a little confusing spelling error. When you enter a usesrname and password that doesn't exist, the page says "Duke33 does not exit." instead of "Duke33 does not exist". Made me scratch my head for a second (*why can't I go?*), but not a huge deal.

Thanks, I changed it.

So far we have 21 registered users, 407 votes and 129 karma

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 12:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

Just wait till I sign up... <_< (Yes, it was a joke.)

Edit: Karma is raising. :)

N1nj@
July 22, 2004, 12:47 am
ya, go Kazuki!!!! Kazuki > Hitman

------
EDIT
------
wtf, my rank is raising...this is not right

and why the fuk weed is at the bottom of the list, get back up, I like you.

kevith
July 22, 2004, 12:49 am
I didn't realize I was such a villain [;)]

Hova
July 22, 2004, 1:44 am
I like you kevith <3

Kidding aside, I would like to know why couldn't something like that be added to this forum (I know there would be massive abuse)?

kevith
July 22, 2004, 2:51 am
What cracks me up is how Sauron the Deceiver is rated -1/3 while Stalky is 6/8. Or how KnOt is 1/1 while LiL-FuKa is 0/4...

grand_diablo
July 22, 2004, 3:37 am
mmh i like that User Rating thingy, but it shouldnt pop up a new window when you click a new username to rate. After my first "rating session" I ended up with 36 open browser windows ^^

N1nj@
July 22, 2004, 3:39 am
hmm...this is bad...I hope Nuzz don't see this, cause I feel sorry for the guy.

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 3:56 am
Do you take Suggestions, Boosta? I think some things could be improved, no matter how nicely done it is already. :) First of all, I think that after rating someone, the server should automatically redirect you back to the Listings page, much like the forums. Also, I think that you should round up some volunteers to look over that list and get rid of old accounts, just like sauron_the_deciever and LiL_FuKa. Hell, I'd do it, lol.

Edit: LOL! I just raised the karma by over 75 points because I voted positive for everyone. That's right, everyone, even Cr4cK. It's not that I was being lazy, it's that I don't really hate anyone, and even Cr4cK had a point at which he was being a good forum member, lol.

DeafBox
July 22, 2004, 4:33 am
quote:hmm...this is bad...I hope Nuzz don't see this, cause I feel sorry for the guy.

Dont feel sorry for him, he gets what he deserves.

Sekushi
July 22, 2004, 6:57 am
Gj on the user ratings, I'm surprised you even put me on the list, I haven't posted in ages. :P

CbbLe
July 22, 2004, 10:20 am
3/11

does that mean I have +3...but if it's like that how can I get it if 11 people voted for me (shouldnt I have like -8 or something?)
I don't really understand how it works.

Deleted User
July 22, 2004, 10:31 am
Cbble, 7 people voted you positive, and 4 people voted you negative. 7 - 4 = 3.

Hey, which buggers voted me down? [:(!]

Kevith: I think its because I used to be a real retard with my old account. Now I'm only a little bit retarded [;)] I even voted my old account down myself!

EDIT: WTH, who voted LxS down?!

Deleted User
July 22, 2004, 10:35 am
I can't vote t. :( It says user *Insert some random letters here* doesn't exist. :O

sanity
July 22, 2004, 10:56 am
This is very cool... nice to see the karma is well in positive. Nice work b00stA. [:)]

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by grand_diablo
mmh i like that User Rating thingy, but it shouldnt pop up a new window when you click a new username to rate. After my first "rating session" I ended up with 36 open browser windows ^^

Well, this way you don't have to reload the member list everytime and since proper browsers use tabbed browsing.. :)
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Do you take Suggestions, Boosta? I think some things could be improved, no matter how nicely done it is already. :) First of all, I think that after rating someone, the server should automatically redirect you back to the Listings page, much like the forums. Also, I think that you should round up some volunteers to look over that list and get rid of old accounts, just like sauron_the_deciever and LiL_FuKa. Hell, I'd do it, lol.

That'd only make sense when the "You rated blahblah" appeared in the same window.

and the double accounts.. I think it's funny, but I can remove them. Just tell me the names.
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
I can't vote t. :( It says user *Insert some random letters here* doesn't exist. :O

works for me..

so what should I do? Open the "You voted.." page in the same window and redirect to the members list afterwards?

palloco
July 22, 2004, 11:53 am
Poor deafBox and MisterX, someone vote them, they are good guys.
No, I wont, giving secretly ur oppinion about someone you know seems a bit coward to me. If u wanna say how good or bad is someone say it publicly.

BTW Boosta, rankings have a random order in people with the same score.

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 12:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA

That'd only make sense when the "You rated blahblah" appeared in the same window.

and the double accounts.. I think it's funny, but I can remove them. Just tell me the names.

Well, for me, it does appear in the same window. Strange. It's probably just my Opera settings. Never mind then. Taking the names out or not is up to you. I only know of Sauron and Lil_Fuka right now.

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 12:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Poor deafBox and MisterX, someone vote them, they are good guys.
No, I wont, giving secretly ur oppinion about someone you know seems a bit coward to me. If u wanna say how good or bad is someone say it publicly.
I could add an option.. when you vote it is added to a list, showing the last 20 public votes (who voted who, +/-).
BTW Boosta, rankings have a random order in people with the same score.
Yep, that's just a drawback because of the way I sort/output it. I'm thinking of something to show a list of people that are "agreed on" as in all the votes are + or - but I can't (maybe I can, but I wouldn't want to) change the sort function.

EDIT: I added the "public vote" option and it seems to work fine.
thanks to you guys :)

koil
July 22, 2004, 2:02 pm
exactly boosta. thnx :).

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 2:21 pm
"Permission denied"
"supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource" stuff like that?
should be fixed.

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 3:24 pm
lol, That agreed on thing might not last very long, because as soon as someone votes a person negative, they stay off that chart forever.

MisterX
July 22, 2004, 3:52 pm
I didn't test it, but is it possible to vote yourself?

CbbLe
July 22, 2004, 3:58 pm
yes it is misterx *although i know nooooooooooooothing about it :P*

Deleted User
July 22, 2004, 5:05 pm
I think you should be able to revote for someone and change your vote. I accidently voted positive for palloco [:(!]

Sekushi
July 22, 2004, 5:20 pm
You know, this could be done for clans, too. Only problem is clans sometimes die, still an idea though. x.x

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 5:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
I accidently voted positive for palloco [:(!]

ROFL!

Droopy
July 22, 2004, 8:03 pm
[:-censored]S! -3/11 ???? What have I done to you... :(

palloco
July 22, 2004, 8:06 pm
How you dared to vote positive for me? I will sue you!

Sekushi
July 22, 2004, 8:12 pm
What type of sick [:-censored] would do such a thing...

Aquarius
July 22, 2004, 9:07 pm
How you dared to vote positive for me? I will sue you!

Don't be angry, I bet it was a terrible mistake.

b00stA
July 22, 2004, 10:16 pm
lol, That agreed on thing might not last very long, because as soon as someone votes a person negative, they stay off that chart forever.

how about using the percentage? 90%+? well, it's a pretty pointless feature after all so I'll forget it.
quote:Originally posted by MisterX
I didn't test it, but is it possible to vote yourself?

Yes, imho it doesn't matter that much.
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
I think you should be able to revote for someone and change your vote. I accidently voted positive for palloco [:(!]

That won't work unless I redo a few things and reset the votes :/
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
You know, this could be done for clans, too. Only problem is clans sometimes die, still an idea though. x.x

That's a pretty good idea. You could continue using your username/password and vote on clans.. or suggestions. Imagine the rating for a vehicle mode ;)

Kazuki
July 22, 2004, 10:34 pm
rofl! Vehicles... not again! Yeah I like the clan and suggestion ratings. That would be cool. Also, the "Agreed On" idea isn't a bad one. It is a very small one though. :) That's all I was stating.

MisterX
July 22, 2004, 11:53 pm
I like the idea about voting clans and ideas about Soldat improvements, since there's no vote-system in this forum (/slap me if I'm wrong).

wert21
July 23, 2004, 1:01 am
quote:#6 Michal Marcinkowski 15/21

Who voted "negative"??? Are you going crazy? Ask sorry, maybe he'll forgive us!

Melba
July 23, 2004, 1:51 am
teeheee i voted negative on myself =)

[IMAGE]

EDIT: remind me NOT to use paint when pasting screenshots...

N1nj@
July 23, 2004, 1:56 am
*slaps MisterX for fun*

It doesn't matter who voted negative for Michal. I mean, is their own choice and feeling toward a person on the internet (lol, it sounds stupid), they can vote however/whoever they want =
The people who voted negative could be members of the A.B.A., people who is impatience and complaining about soldat 1.3, people who doesn't want to pay $9, and more. lol.

DeafBox
July 23, 2004, 2:01 am
Add me to the listzor XD

Also, just a minor thingy, the login password bit seems to be case sensitive. Not that it really matters....
heheheeh

*dies*

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 2:10 am
Rar! So it's the people like Melba that vote meh negative! =_=

Sekushi
July 23, 2004, 2:13 am
If suggestions were put up for voting for/against, we would have to vote on which suggestions would even go in to be voted upon, or else there'd be a bunch of crap. Maybe 10 suggestions/3 months or something.

N1nj@
July 23, 2004, 3:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
=( some people voted negative for me, I don't do anything :'( I barely even post
that's how cruel life is [IMAGE]

also, is it possbile to make it show the last 100 votes?

Sekushi
July 23, 2004, 3:54 am
Anything is possible with b00sta.

Drama
July 23, 2004, 7:37 am
ph34r im gonna hax it !

Element_101
July 23, 2004, 10:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
=( some people voted negative for me, I don't do anything :'( I barely even post

What are you going on about your no. 27!

I didn't hate anyone on these forums up until now, now I hate you all[:(] do you know how long this emotional trama is going to go on for..
You have scared me for life..

B00sta id like to be removed from this voteing sheet until further notice, im just to hurt to take another look at the list with my name on it. [V] [V]

Melba
July 23, 2004, 11:07 am
Rar! So it's the people like Melba that vote meh negative! =_=

you are too mean in suggestions forum!
after all, the voting is how the forum mebers act and behave

i wish GI.Joe would sign up soon...

Chakra
July 23, 2004, 11:11 am
yarharharharhar...

It's official. I have more votes than even MM. I am the most famous!

*sniff* I'd like to thank my parents, Allah, all those who voted positive because they respect i'm smarter and prettier than them, and all those barretards and other guys who can't play who voted negative.

DeMonIc
July 23, 2004, 11:25 am
OFF:Chak, when and why did u get to be property of pop?I missed that part O.0
ON: Gonna sign up..this is indeeeed interestin me :)

sativa
July 23, 2004, 11:38 am
I'm wondering who votes negative for me

b00stA
July 23, 2004, 11:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
If suggestions were put up for voting for/against, we would have to vote on which suggestions would even go in to be voted upon, or else there'd be a bunch of crap. Maybe 10 suggestions/3 months or something.

I was thinking about using the "All suggestions" thread by Kazuki.
..or just add the most popular suggestions like vehicles, certain game modes etc.
of course there will be some crap. But now you can vote the crap down :)
also, is it possbile to make it show the last 100 votes?

Of course, I just needed to set a limit somewhere.
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
B00sta id like to be removed from this voteing sheet until further notice, im just to hurt to take another look at the list with my name on it. [V] [V]

are you serious? I'm so tired I can't even tell..

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
yarharharharhar...

It's official. I have more votes than even MM. I am the most famous!

*sniff* I'd like to thank my parents, Allah, all those who voted positive because they respect i'm smarter and prettier than them, and all those barretards and other guys who can't play who voted negative.

I am sorry but mm has more votes now. :P

Droopy
July 23, 2004, 2:09 pm
quote:People who voted negative for Michal were proboably members of A.B.A.

Oh yeah! Blame it on us! I'm gona go look into this and try to get to find any A.B.A. member who could did this.. Although I dont know woh anyone could do this! We love soldat! We disslike barrett not Michal.. Well at least I do...

N1nj@
July 23, 2004, 2:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by sativa
I'm wondering who votes negative for me
I did
Of course, I just needed to set a limit somewhere.
can it be like a option, like to show 50, 100, 150, 200.
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
Oh yeah! Blame it on us! I'm gona go look into this and try to get to find any A.B.A. member who could did this.. Although I dont know woh anyone could do this! We love soldat! We disslike barrett not Michal.. Well at least I do...
I was just giving examples out.

Aquarius
July 23, 2004, 2:46 pm
I think all the votes should be public, not anonymous.

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 2:52 pm
Element 101: Aww, man, I voted positive for you [:)]

Goddamnit, voting Palloco as positive is gonna haunt me for years to come...

sativa
July 23, 2004, 3:45 pm
well ninja i expected it from you and i alraedy knew that, but i'm wondering who the rest is

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 6:05 pm
I was thinking about using the "All suggestions" thread by Kazuki.
..or just add the most popular suggestions like vehicles, certain game modes etc.
of course there will be some crap. But now you can vote the crap down :)

Well, there are too many suggestions in that thread. BUT! If you were to do that, then I could take people's ratings and use them for greater judgement. :)

LOL! Element, I voted positive for you, too. Although, I voted positive for everyone but Keinonen.

Psyl3ntShad0w
July 23, 2004, 6:13 pm
ratings for suggestions would be cool...as mentioned before...then it'll be easier to see what most people like/dislike about what should be added...

kevith
July 23, 2004, 6:36 pm
I really like the 'rating suggestions' idea.

Looking over the ratings, I'm a little curious what criteria everybody uses to determine whether they are going to vote someone positive or negative.

DeMonIc
July 23, 2004, 6:42 pm
I decide by these(kinda)
Humor
Smart thinking
Uniqueness

Hitman
July 23, 2004, 7:57 pm
Bah, I'm #14 now..

sativa
July 23, 2004, 8:02 pm
well me is much lower :'( i really want to know who votes negative for me

Denacke
July 23, 2004, 8:47 pm
Is there a chance this could be stickied? :)

Kazuki
July 23, 2004, 10:49 pm
Kevith: I don't know, really. Most of the people listed, I already know them as they act on the forums. It just depends on if I have something against someone or not. There isn't really anyone that I hate, not even GI.Joe. I just voted Keinonen negative because he cracked Soldat.

?
July 23, 2004, 11:25 pm
meh I am only #42 =/

Deleted User
July 23, 2004, 11:35 pm
I would vote+ on you t but i can't. :( It messes up somehow.

Sekushi
July 23, 2004, 11:35 pm
#42 on the user ratings but #1 in my heart :)

?
July 24, 2004, 12:03 am
Glad to know I am loved *huggles yous guys*

Sekushi
July 24, 2004, 1:14 am
You make me complete, OG. :D

Kazuki
July 24, 2004, 2:25 am
It's funny, because no one is complete without having sex, or dying... or both.

Duke33
July 24, 2004, 4:49 am
Deep. Very deep.

And disturbing. Because we're talking about the Mountain of Sex getting it on with Sekushi. And that's not a happy thought.

Melba
July 24, 2004, 1:15 pm
Fun fact:
LiL FuKa is #84
while KnOt is #34[:o)]

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 2:04 pm
http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/soldatvotes/fork/
that's the new version with all your accounts. Please test it, do what you want, I'll reset it later on and set it as the default page.

Melba
July 24, 2004, 2:08 pm
quote:Melba does not exist

nvm, odd i tried several times.

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 5:20 pm
Melba, I copied the newest database shortly after I posted. So does it work now?

does everything work for you guys? because then I'll move it to the normal page and add a few other suggestions.

wert21
July 24, 2004, 6:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
Fun fact:
LiL FuKa is #84
while KnOt is #34[:o)]

#75 sauron_the_deceiver
#6 Stalky

That's more funny.

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 9:20 pm
Here we go..
I just registered www.Soldatvotes.tk since it's easier to remember..
The new suggestion category is now public and I'll be adding future suggestions.
If you have any wishes for the suggestions, tell me :)

Subslider
July 24, 2004, 9:22 pm
well i taught i read sumwere you fixed the bug of voteing for yourself...>.<

i tried it..

quote:
283. Subslider voted Subslider positive (Sat Jul 07 22:17:41 2004)

seems its still there..

maybe lil suggestion what bout linkin the names to their forum-profile?..

cuz i cant remember post from a lot of guys and maybe that will help it.. >.<

N1nj@
July 24, 2004, 9:39 pm
I logged in and tried to vote the suggestions stuff, and it gives me:

Error: You have to be logged in to vote.

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 9:55 pm
I logged in and tried to vote the suggestions stuff, and it gives me:

Error: You have to be logged in to vote.

Weird.. Ville, Subslider and me have voted for suggestions.
You have to login each time you restart your browser, otherwise I don't know what causes it.

Subslider, nope, I haven't fixed it and I don't plan to.

N1nj@
July 24, 2004, 9:57 pm
is it possbile you make cookie? so you dont have to keep logging in each time?

I just tried again, I got the same thing

Edit: I found out the problem, it was because http://soldatvotes.tk/. Everytime it opens a new browser when I click vote negative/positive, it reloads the .tk instead of the masked original url.

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 9:59 pm
is it possbile you make cookie? so you dont have to keep logging in each time?

I just tried again, I got the same thing =
It does use cookies, but the login cookie is set to expire after you close the browser.
May I login using your account and vote vehicles down? :|

Edit: so you can you vote now? using http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/soldatvotes/ ?

N1nj@
July 24, 2004, 10:05 pm
ya using that url I can. with .tk I can't

is it possbile to make the cookie stay longer...like how the forum is?

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 10:08 pm

Maybe, but not today. I could make an option "stay logged in for one month".
Now have fun voting, I'll go watch TV.

koil
July 24, 2004, 10:22 pm
lol, i voted negative accidently to my own idea.. any chance to undo it? (yea, i read what you said before.. still, there should be an 'undo' feature in the later future)

other then that, evrything is superb. vgj.

Kazuki
July 24, 2004, 10:31 pm
Wow, very nice, boosta, very nice.

b00stA
July 24, 2004, 11:20 pm
koil, tell me which suggestion it is. I'll edit it because I can be sure that you voted it negative (it's in the list/public).

Thank you Kazuki.

CbbLe
July 25, 2004, 12:00 am
can you add a autologin thingy?

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 1:37 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe

Maybe, but not today. I could make an option "stay logged in for one month".
Now have fun voting, I'll go watch TV.

DNA.styx
July 25, 2004, 1:45 am
If you book mark this page you can log in auto-magic-ly:

http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/soldatvotes/index.php?page=login&userlogin=yourname&passlogin=yourpass

Until b00sta changes any of the log in code :)

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 4:10 am
lol, Give him a break, doesn't he deserve it?

koil
July 25, 2004, 4:42 am
koil, tell me which suggestion it is

'predator mode'.

thanks [:-bouncy].

edit: works, ty [:-propeller].

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 1:11 pm
Ok koil, you can vote positive for the predator suggestion :)

Subslider
July 25, 2004, 3:33 pm
got another prob..

Clicking list members gives meh this..

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/554/uhh1.jpg

could be just cuz ya updating it.. but i had to try imageshack..>.

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 3:57 pm
fixed.
that's the last time I edit it by hand :/

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 9:51 pm
[IMAGE]

*gasp* I CALL FORTH A BAN! TRAITOR!

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 10:09 pm
/me changes Stalky's account to automatically redirect him to goatse, tubgirl and lemonparty.

btw, Kazuki, I was just skimming through your "All suggestions" thread, adding some interesting suggestions.

Deleted User
July 25, 2004, 10:09 pm
Bahahaha [:)] I always thought Vehicles would be cool, if done well.

EDIT: Wait, wtf? I thought my votes were anonomous?

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 10:12 pm
"Suggestion list, sorted by rating
Votes in this category are public-only."
member votes are public if you want to.

Are there any suggestions you think are worthy to be added? Things Michal might be interested in, extremely stupid things, etc. bleh?

Spectral
July 25, 2004, 10:14 pm
sorry for not reading everything in the last 5 pages, but if you sign up, your name gets added to the list right?

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 10:19 pm
Good, I'm glad that topic actually did someone well. I feel bad about it because I haven't worked on it for a while. I can't seem to find time. Summer school, the U13 map pack, and other miscellaneous things take up my time. =| I will finish it though! By the time summer is over, it shall be finished! Rar!

Anyway, lol, Stalky, people like me are going to bash you for voting positive. Just tell them you can frontflip and hope they will be intimidated.

b00stA
July 25, 2004, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
sorry for not reading everything in the last 5 pages, but if you sign up, your name gets added to the list right?

Basically, I could add you to the list of people that can be voted ON, without giving you an account. But it works the other way round, too. You could vote others, but others couldn't vote you.

So far, every user with an account can be voted on.

Kazuki
July 25, 2004, 11:17 pm
Oh, Boosta, I think you should add the Auto Download New Maps suggestion. :)

Cookie.
July 25, 2004, 11:28 pm
Mes got low karma :'( wah... poor people at the bottom of list will be offended i thinks.....
omgoosh how the hell is lxs ahead of me? does anyone not remember his little flash cartoon incident lol?

sativa
July 26, 2004, 12:43 am
well ok sorry for my part of this voting thing, but I have got many replies from why the [:-censored] do you give that [:-censored]er a positive vote, but actually I think anyone deserves below 0/? so sorry

koil
July 26, 2004, 1:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
omgoosh how the hell is lxs ahead of me? does anyone not remember his little flash cartoon incident lol?

exactly why i voted him negative.

(oh, and btw, it wasnt little :p)

Spectral
July 26, 2004, 1:15 am
have you a link?

and futhermore, can there be an option to see the votes for/against you?

EDIT: meh case sensitive Login, must it be so? i know, very picky, but just wondering

CbbLe
July 26, 2004, 6:55 am
you know u can choose to disable the banner in .tk, just login to your account, go into "my marketing" and then press "no banner"...

DeafBox
July 26, 2004, 7:31 am
hey, can u plz add "loco lavo" on to the voting list?

sanity
July 26, 2004, 11:44 am
haha i think my swear filter topic pissed some people off. [:P]

Darksider
July 26, 2004, 12:12 pm
Well I just signed up...hopefully correctly. :D

b00stA
July 26, 2004, 12:18 pm
and futhermore, can there be an option to see the votes for/against you?

Yup, but only if the voter chooses to vote publicly ("Show latest member votes").
EDIT: meh case sensitive Login, must it be so? i know, very picky, but just wondering
I'll prolly change it because you're at least the 2nd person now :)
you know u can choose to disable the banner in .tk, just login to your account, go into "my marketing" and then press "no banner"...

Yeah, thanks. I knew you could disable it, but the last time I used .tk that option was under "Modify".
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
hey, can u plz add "loco lavo" on to the voting list?

If he's registered in the forums, sure (*checks*).

DeMonIc
July 26, 2004, 12:50 pm
I wanna thank the 4 ppl who voted positive for me.

Dark_Noddy
July 26, 2004, 3:00 pm
Nice Site j00 got there b00stA, sry if this has already been suggested, but It's to early in the morning for 7 pages...

How bout U mad the "nicks" links to the Members profile in The forum ?

b00stA
July 26, 2004, 3:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark_Noddy
Nice Site j00 got there b00stA, sry if this has already been suggested, but It's to early in the morning for 7 pages...

How bout U mad the "nicks" links to the Members profile in The forum ?

I thought about it before, but the profile links need the ID of the member, not the name and I don't want to find out the ID for every member..

Kazuki
July 26, 2004, 3:13 pm
I think Spectral means that if you click a link that says, for example 'My Votes,' it would take you to a page that gives you a history of who voted for you. You could just use Ctrl+f, though. :)

Edit: It would be nice to be able to vote on a Forum Logo. :) Just a suggestion.

DNA.styx
July 26, 2004, 8:00 pm
I thought about it before, but the profile links need the ID of the member, not the name and I don't want to find out the ID for every member..
You can use: members.asp?M_NAME=name_to_find_&mode=search&UserName=1 to piggy back on the member's page search function.

b00stA
July 26, 2004, 8:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
You can use: members.asp?M_NAME=name_to_find_&mode=search&UserName=1 to piggy back on the member's page search function.
k, added it.

grand_diablo
July 26, 2004, 11:46 pm
Yeeha, i am added [;)]

btw. nice function, also how you connected it to the forums with that karma-bar.

Chakra
July 27, 2004, 12:51 am
..I was expecting more bad votes than this..

..can't say I was expecting 35 [:-censored]ing votes in total though. Seems i've affected you all in one little way or another. You lucky lucky little guys.

Melba
July 27, 2004, 12:55 am
i don't know if this has already been posted but the date is 20 days wrong :P

July 27, 2004, 1:02 am
Marry me Chakra.

Element_101
July 27, 2004, 9:16 am
Thank you to all that voted me positive, but this really not cool.

Until my rank improves im going to cross over to the rank of pissing every one off, changing my sig for the first time ever to just to prove it.

DeMonIc
July 27, 2004, 12:59 pm
Element we can't see ur sig...
www.imageshack.us mabbe :)

Spectral
July 27, 2004, 1:38 pm
actually, I change my mind, I want my earlier suggesting of seeing the votes for/against you ignored. Friendships may be broken and i just don't want to see that happen [:-weepn]. the current method is fine

Kazuki
July 27, 2004, 3:04 pm
Maybe if people weren't so selfish, there might not be a risk.

Toumaz
July 27, 2004, 5:00 pm
*Sent signup PM*
Waiting...

Nice function!

(edit)
Great, I'm signed up!
But... WTF is this?
quote:You're logged in as deleted
Logout
Vote anonymously
(Current: public) List members - Latest member votes
List suggestions - Latest suggestion votes Statistics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO CHEATING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soldat Forums user ratings 0.2 by b00stA

What have I done wrong?

b00stA
July 27, 2004, 7:23 pm
Toumaz, that usually happens when you try to "fake" cookies or fool the login page.. weird.
Simply logout and in again (or close all browser windows).
can't explain it.. I mean, you already successfully voted.

Melba
July 28, 2004, 2:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Melba
i don't know if this has already been posted but the date is 20 days wrong :P

^
|
|

liquidis x snake
July 28, 2004, 3:25 am
Haha not a lot of people like me from what it seems.

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 3:38 am
Me neither. Cheers. :P

N1nj@
July 28, 2004, 4:02 am
I beat you all =P

Deleted User
July 28, 2004, 10:43 am
I love you both, LxS and Kazuki!

*spreading good vibes*

Subslider
July 28, 2004, 11:53 am
still.. i cant say im understanding it..

3/11 .. what does that mean?.. 3 positive votes and 11 negative?.. 0.o

b00stA
July 28, 2004, 12:08 pm
I'll see what's wrong with the date.. maybe it's the servers clock or I mistyped the timestamps.

Element_101
July 28, 2004, 12:20 pm
I have to go to school and change my image with photoshop then host it.

[:-censored] you all!

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 12:38 pm
Subslider - 3/11 means that there were 11 total votes, and out of those eleven, the total outcome is positive 3. This means that you got 7 positive votes, and 4 negative votes. 7-4=3 and 7+4=11. 3/11. Basically, it's subtracting the negative from the positive, even if the negative number is the larger one.

lol, Stalky, we are loners, leave us alone. XD (in other words, thanks, lol.)

Edit: As far as I know, it takes logical thinking instead of mathematical thinking to figure this out, rather than explain it. Explaining how the system does it is easy. Explaining how to figure it out is hard. Instead I'll tell you how to figure out the percentage. Take the first number, and divide it by the second, and you'll get a 0.xx number. The first two numbers after the decimal are your percentage. Trust me, I know I sound like I'm trying to sound all smart, but it's only because I've had people come up to me and say "Whoa! I calculated my score! I got 66666666667%!! I whooped your ass! See?" and when they hand me the calculator it says "0.6666666667," or 2/3 :P 2/3 = 66.6 percent, lol.

Edit: Oh, I found out a way to figure it out. Not sure if it always works out though. Take the first number and subtract it from the second. Then, when you get the result, divide that by two. Finally, take that result, and add it to the first original number. I'll use 3/11 as an example.

[center]11-3=8
8 divided by 2=4 (8 is now 4 and 4.)
4+3=7
Now use the 4 that is left over, assuming that you didn't discard the parts you divided, or if you want to think of it logically, you're only cutting the 8, not dividing it, though the difference is none. :P

You have two numbers. 7 and 4. 7 people voted positive, and 4 voted negative. :)

NuZZ
July 28, 2004, 12:56 pm
... Now this is just plain... Horse sh!t...
Jeez, every1 h8s me!!

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 1:00 pm
I voted positive for you, if it makes you feel any better. >_>

kevith
July 28, 2004, 9:27 pm
Another question out of curiosity:

What proportion of your votes were positive (versus negative)? 50%? 75% positive? I think that maybe more than 90% of my votes were positive, while I was just looking at the most recent votes and gi.joe made only 42 positive votes out of 89 votes total.

Kazuki
July 28, 2004, 9:37 pm
Well, I've voted negative either twice or three times. No more than that. I'm going to have to say that about 90 - 95% of my votes were positive.

palloco
July 28, 2004, 10:33 pm
Yeah, I am between that leet 5%

sanity
July 29, 2004, 1:55 am
want a medal kazuki? lol

?
July 29, 2004, 2:03 am
meh alot less people liked me than i guessed

Spectral
July 29, 2004, 2:08 am
here's what i get when i tried to vote positive for you:
User â? does not exist.

?
July 29, 2004, 2:11 am
:O

Element_101
July 29, 2004, 10:44 am
b00sta can you remove me! I h8 this crap.

Hitman
July 29, 2004, 10:51 am
Rofl, that's hilarious, you're ranked 101, ya know, Element 101, get it? 101...

Blah.

Element_101
July 29, 2004, 11:00 am
Ha Ha hitman thats a riot *rolls eyes*

b00sta this totally sux, im loseing respect (even through I had very little to begin with) cause some little tool gets his jollies off clicking negative on my name.

systemfeind
July 29, 2004, 11:06 am
i dont get how suggestions shall be voted oO

CbbLe
July 29, 2004, 11:41 am
How about adding a vote system for maps made by people in this forum?

lets vote for everything!!!! ;)

b00stA
July 29, 2004, 12:08 pm
here's what i get when i tried to vote positive for you:
User â? does not exist.

Are you using Firefox? Try to use another browser for ?
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
b00sta can you remove me! I h8 this crap.

..as you wish.

sanity
July 29, 2004, 2:13 pm
w00t number 69! [:D]

Chakra
July 29, 2004, 2:31 pm
I gotta admit, nice job adding suggestion-votes Boosta. Maybe our boy Michal'll get a good glimpse of what'd be cool or not.

Duke33
July 29, 2004, 5:47 pm
I like this too. Good one Boosta.
Sadly, it keeps saying 'wrong password', but most likely this is because I'm using the wrong password (really???) rather than a fault in the coding. It will be remembered shortly.

?
July 29, 2004, 6:16 pm
meh i already voted for everyone a week ago i think.... now i am just along for the ride :P

b00stA
July 29, 2004, 6:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
I like this too. Good one Boosta.
Sadly, it keeps saying 'wrong password', but most likely this is because I'm using the wrong password (really???) rather than a fault in the coding. It will be remembered shortly.

The passwords are case sensitive, so make sure you don't have caps-lock on.

Thanks to everyone :)

Cookie.
July 29, 2004, 6:44 pm
wah :( teh people hate me! -_-

sativa
July 29, 2004, 7:48 pm
naaah, it takes time i first tought that to but suddenly i got more and more positive votes

Spectral
July 30, 2004, 12:38 am
and cookie, ur ratings not bad :P

and what's with the links?
quote:734. Subslider voted NuZZ positive (Thu Jul 07 21:33:21 2004)

DeafBox
July 30, 2004, 1:25 am
I have trouble logging in to. I find the only way i can get in, is to click on a vote thingy (which has a line through it) and then it asks me to login.

so u login, on the window that pops up and close the first one and its all good.

bah!!!!!!
gi.joe voted DeafBox negative

kevith
July 30, 2004, 1:58 am
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
bah!!!!!!
gi.joe voted DeafBox negative
He voted more than half the people on there negative (including me) so apparently he's rather sensitive [;)]

Enik
July 30, 2004, 10:56 am
Bah, i want my acount:p

Subslider
July 30, 2004, 11:00 am

so..?.. i can vote whatever i want to..[;)]

Kazuki
July 30, 2004, 2:52 pm
lol, Kevith, I don't think GI.Joe is the sensitive one. At least he doesn't give a damn about what people think about him. :P If you'll notice, half the people here are whining about their votes (including me), even though they were probably joking (as I was [;)]).

kevith
July 30, 2004, 9:15 pm
Point taken. I just meant that to negatively vote for half of the members of the forum on the list he apparently has issues with a lot of people, which would tend to indicate that he's more sensitive than the average forum member... or he was just screwing around (but then why vote positive for anybody?). I do think it's pretty funny how everybody is so worried about their negative votes... ;)

sanity
July 31, 2004, 2:55 am
i voted peemonkey positive by accident now hes seriously kicking my ass. *shame* [:P]

Kazuki
July 31, 2004, 6:12 am
quote:Originally posted by kevith
Point taken. I just meant that to negatively vote for half of the members of the forum on the list he apparently has issues with a lot of people, which would tend to indicate that he's more sensitive than the average forum member... or he was just screwing around (but then why vote positive for anybody?). I do think it's pretty funny how everybody is so worried about their negative votes... ;)

He's just a natural at making enemies [;)] Hell, I even got pissed off at him at one point.

DeafBox
July 31, 2004, 10:53 am
yeah i dont care, joey is one of my oldest soldat friends *cough*

yeah and i voted him positive so it just suprised me :D

Element_101
August 1, 2004, 8:45 am
Thanx b00sta, now I can watch the rest of you squable over whos on top and not have to be a part of it.

Melba
August 1, 2004, 1:25 pm
[wannabe mod]as much as i love your sig with Rodney Mullen doing flatland, your sig is too tall[/wannabe mod]

August 1, 2004, 2:10 pm
This is true. Also, the text alignment is careless and sloppy. This makes it displeasing to the eye.

Ontopic:
I always vote anonymously for a reason...

damnnation
August 1, 2004, 9:18 pm
rodney mullen sucks
toy machine team riders(Ed Tempelton, Austin Stephens, Diego Buccherie, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony) are the best ehhe[:)]
--->http://www.toymachine.com

Spectral
August 1, 2004, 9:32 pm
quote:and what's with the links?

er what i meant was whats with the date

b00stA
August 1, 2004, 9:44 pm
quote:and what's with the links?

er what i meant was whats with the date

I fixed it today.. the old public votes will still have wrong dates, but the new ones will be ok.

Element_101
August 2, 2004, 8:53 am
Melba :I know I as long as I searched I couldn't find a smaller pic, this ones only temp until I can get a free second at school and fix the pic up with photoshop.

Sticky :I really dont give a toss what the text is like ive got better things to worry about

damnnation :No its you who sux, with out rodney mullen flip tricks would be very crappy...
Rodney is a ledgend!

damnnation
August 2, 2004, 9:29 am
i know but he never dus any competitions and so on and that's one of the reasens i hate him :)
-btw i'm a big fan of toymachine so..
-i know he's a legend he invented most of the flip-tricks

Hiei
August 2, 2004, 4:06 pm
Just had to comment on the greatness of this idea

Kazuki
August 2, 2004, 9:14 pm
I did mention something about foolishness in here before, right? Page 10 is the motherload of it. :)

NightCabbage
August 3, 2004, 5:48 am
karma karma karma :P

heh, not entirely sure what it is yet, but apparently I got 100% lol

happy cabby ^_^

Element_101
August 3, 2004, 11:16 am
Hey NC

damnnation :Yeah I know what you mean but hes not a comp kinda guy apparently were he grew up there was only a block of concrete for him to practice on, thats why hes flip trick pro.

Toumaz
August 3, 2004, 3:34 pm
DAMNIT THAT CHEATING THINGY HAPPENED AGAIN!!! EEEK!

I can only log in once a day... or something. When the cookie exists, I can't log in.
But that's probably because I'm browsing at a really f-ed up library computer.
Anyway, can you remove all the cookie checking/creating?

b00stA
August 3, 2004, 4:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Toumaz
DAMNIT THAT CHEATING THINGY HAPPENED AGAIN!!! EEEK!

I can only log in once a day... or something. When the cookie exists, I can't log in.
But that's probably because I'm browsing at a really f-ed up library computer.
Anyway, can you remove all the cookie checking/creating?

Nope.

Toumaz
August 3, 2004, 5:00 pm
quote:
Nope.

Oh well, then I'd better get used to only check the karma page once a day. X(
Anyway, it's a really nice funtion b00sta! Thanks!

Element_101
August 4, 2004, 10:05 am
Sounds like a plan.

Hova
August 4, 2004, 2:43 pm
After getting my log-in issues fixed (many thanks b00sta, it was human error), it seems pretty good.

Chakra
August 4, 2004, 6:10 pm
Hah! 49 votes to me! In your face, Bush!

that fuking sniper
August 4, 2004, 9:24 pm
Chakra for president!

blackdevil0742
August 4, 2004, 9:30 pm
ROFL!!!

Kazuki
August 6, 2004, 4:08 pm
lol 43 votes and 58% karma for this little nooblet. ^^

Hiei
August 6, 2004, 5:07 pm
Hiei suxors teh Karma! i feel so hated....*takes deagles and shoots his self in the head.....Respawns* DAMNIT ALL!

DT
September 9, 2004, 3:35 pm
Mines worse then yours... i don't know y to... must be all the fags tht i beat up are now on the forums...

y0da
September 9, 2004, 4:36 pm
I still don't know how it works, but thank you for voting on me. :D

Alamo
September 19, 2004, 5:01 pm
I think CC2 should be added so we can give him awesomely bad karma.

Spectral
September 19, 2004, 10:08 pm
No, his karma would surely go off the charts.

Urhos
September 29, 2004, 10:35 pm
look at my purdy karma <3

DeafBox
September 30, 2004, 12:36 am
only cos u make leet mario maps :(

karmazonpl
September 30, 2004, 1:01 am
I don't make anything, and I still have pretty good karma :)
I wonder what karma novichok would have

DannyLB
September 30, 2004, 3:54 pm
so after u vote one user you cant vote him anymore...when i vote all of them...whats gonna happen?

DT
October 1, 2004, 7:44 pm
you should be able to change your vote... after a while

b00stA
October 1, 2004, 7:49 pm
Nope, you won't be able to change it.

DannyLB
October 4, 2004, 3:17 pm
so if i vote all the people, then the ratings are done? Well thats no so cool. I think there should be a way of you voting the same user again, but with a month pause in between.

sk8rjames
October 9, 2004, 6:31 am
so is this how u recieve karma??

b00stA
October 9, 2004, 10:23 am
Yes, but it's just a little feature, not something you care about :)

3rd_account
October 17, 2004, 12:37 am
When I have children, I'll raise them up to be just like you, b00sta!

DT
October 21, 2004, 7:05 pm
i care about it... *sniff*

Zero Wiggles Murasame
November 1, 2004, 4:00 am
I suck at postin.

DT
November 2, 2004, 3:37 pm
hey... the karmas gone... due to the new forum... well thats a good thing for me...
so how is karma going to get back on![:0]

Marine
December 4, 2004, 5:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Zero Wiggles MurasameI suck at postin.

Ditto.

LumpyFerret
December 15, 2004, 12:27 am
aah too much effort to sign up..

i was liked before.

but ive been hell annoying lately..

so naah..

i dont need to know./

DT
December 15, 2004, 4:09 pm
if you had karma it would be below a negitive... like mine

LumpyFerret