( search forums )
New here? Introduce yourself!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
grand_diablo
December 12, 2004, 2:02 am
Since I dunno what happened to the old introducing thread, I created this one =)
---

So, youre new at this game or this forums?
Well, before somewhere else here, it would be really nice, if you tell us just a little bit about yourself (things like age, where from and when you discovered Soldat and these forums) or at least greet the community like "Hi, im with you now ;)".

And this is, what this thread is ment for, do not create an own thread to introduce yourself. And, read the forum rules ;)

Anyways, welcome to the Soldat community, my fellow new member - enjoy your stay!

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 2:29 am
I never understood why people introduced themselves ...I always found it better to just mingle in and make sure to read up on the place/subject before making an ass of myself.

Vijchtidoodah
December 12, 2004, 2:38 am
Perhaps that isn't the best way to start off a welcoming thread, Chakra.

I add my welcome to any future members, if you need any help with anything (how the forum works, how to make maps, etc.) just PM me and I'll do my best.

grand_diablo
December 12, 2004, 3:11 am
quote:Originally posted by ChakraI never understood why people introduced themselves ...I always found it better to just mingle in and make sure to read up on the place/subject before making an ass of myself.

Many people do introduce themselves, and I think that is actually ok. And before each of them starts an own thread for that, better do it in the welcoming thread. I dont know where the old one has disappeared, but it ran quite well and was a nice invention :)

Marine
December 12, 2004, 4:56 am
Have you ever actually taken the time to think there may have been a reason why it was deleted?

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 5:34 am
Hey, I'm Lapis Lazuli and I'm the Help Forum Moderator.

b00stA
December 12, 2004, 10:57 am
quote:Originally posted by MarineHave you ever actually taken the time to think there may have been a reason why it was deleted?

*cough*<@Amblin> I just accidentially deleted the "Are you new? Introduce yourself" topic

I'll try to keep this topic clean this time, right peemonkey?

Hitman
December 12, 2004, 4:14 pm
How the hell did you manage to accidentally delete that topic? First you have to click on the delete button, then enter your username and password and then hit 'Send'. It's like...gah..

Germans..

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 4:17 pm
they're clumsy like that.

grand_diablo
December 12, 2004, 7:10 pm
Nah nvm, sticky this here and were fine again ;)

Skate4Razors
December 12, 2004, 7:21 pm
Hello, I'm not new but I never really gave an introduction...

--------------------

Name: Skate4Razors / Roberto P. Dozier
Hobbies: Soldat, FruitBooting (Skateboarders hate me), and Oldies music.

--------------------

Favorite Primary Weapon(s): M79, Ruger, Mp5
Favorite Secondary Weapon(s): Chainsaw
Favorite Map(s): HH, Arena, Bridge, inf_Outpost, ctf_kampf
Favorite Game Type(s): inf, dm, and tm

--------------------

I think that's pretty much it... :/ Oh, I LOVE THE PINKERS! :D

DeMonIc
December 12, 2004, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanHow the hell did you manage to accidentally delete that topic?

Speakin about mistakes...

quote:Originally posted by HitmanLocked.Originally posted by someone else soon afterHitman, you forgot to lock the thread!

Anyway, let this topic shine in it's former glory!

Tha Doggfather
December 12, 2004, 7:31 pm
I never read the old "Introduce yourself" topic...

Most people that post in it never post again anyway.

Jello
December 13, 2004, 2:33 am
Hey geyz im jello cause its my favorite food i love the red kind especially!1!11 i am teh roxxors wiht barett cuase it it sooo 1337 dont even step. some people are so mean about baaret but i just say "pwned" and shoot em from behind a tree!
hmm...i also love blink 182 and simple plan they understand me like my paretns never could. im probably at least three years younger than you are, and about that much more arrogent too!
bye yallz.

Hitman
December 13, 2004, 2:36 am
You are my hero.

Milkman Dan
December 13, 2004, 2:44 am
quote:i also love blink 182 and simple plan they understand me like my paretns never could. LOL

KnOt
December 13, 2004, 5:39 pm
I dont think I ever properly introduced myself :

Hi, i'm an asshole.

STEELIX
December 13, 2004, 8:26 pm
Hi, I'm a pokemon freak :)

_Mancer_
December 13, 2004, 8:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXHi, I'm a pokemon freak :)

LOL

Messiah
December 14, 2004, 12:46 am
Hahahah, oh thats too funny...*Priceless*

Unlucky 13
December 14, 2004, 2:50 am
I never got around to intro-ing myself (I think) but I am now.

I am really Unlucky in life...
Thats what my namesake reflects!

Keron Cyst
December 14, 2004, 4:44 am
I'm new to the forums just last week and I got Soldat in early Nov. Me plays nothing but CTF B-) Some guy (I'm not gonna be pointing out his name now, will I? :-P) said he loved me (o.O') for having turned the tide around when I switched teams.

Go games.himitsukichi.com!

Judge_Man
December 15, 2004, 7:10 pm
Yo, im new to forums but no to Da game

In-game names: |ZenDogs| Judge_Man / Judge_Man[ClanLess]
Forum name: <---- DUH!
Primary: M79 (85% of time), MP5
Secondary: USSOCOM
Playing: CTF mainly, Inf sometimes.

Freekill
December 17, 2004, 8:03 am
Hi hi
Been playing the game for more than a year now, but decided to stop lurking and joined this forum.

I usually play as Freekill...

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 10:54 pm
Welcome to the forums!

Mr. Domino
December 19, 2004, 8:10 pm
I found out about the game a few months ago and finally got around to checking out the forums. Aside from too much in-game whining and finding myself getting banned here and there whenever I'm doing well, I'm really enjoying the game (already registered).