( search forums )
i have reg. key but i don't know where to write it
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 8:30 am
as in the subject i have my registration key but i dont know where to write it can anybody help me???

DNA.styx
May 19, 2005, 9:19 am
FAQ

(styx talking rubbish)

Sorry about that sarp :-(

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 9:25 am
thanx for the link but i have the reg key but it dint registered isnt there any field that i should write the reg key and press a button ike register written on it..??
and how the computer understand that i registered according to what..??

pls help..

Unlucky 13
May 19, 2005, 9:59 am
Let me make this clear...
You are saying you have a registration key, but you didn't register for it? Or do you mean you haven't yet activated it?

If you got it from Michal, I expect it would say what to do, and I expect it is a .reg file, so all you need is a double-click.
If you didn't...
I would say you are dead outta luck, the OFFICIAL Soldat forums doesn't like crackers.

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 10:23 am
ok thanx

Michal Marcinkowski
May 25, 2005, 12:15 pm
I changed the registration method to a more automatic one so I don't have to send it personally. If you got problems with it Sarp please PM me.

Cookie`
May 25, 2005, 8:12 pm
If you have the reg key file double click it and it installs to registry? >.<

EspaceeMegadeth
May 25, 2005, 8:18 pm
hmm double click it and press yes or place it in c:/soldat/maps(i think tis also works but i'm not sure its beter to double click it)

Alamo
May 25, 2005, 10:22 pm
As you are not very detailed, i have to more or less guess, but this might help you:
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17465

b00stA
May 26, 2005, 2:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by EspaceeMegadethor place it in c:/soldat/maps(i think tis also works but i'm not sure its beter to double click it)

Placing it in some (random) folder does not work.
Simply double-click it or right-click > Merge.

SPARTAN_III
June 9, 2005, 12:29 pm
open it up in notepad, check it out. somewhere there should be a linee saying "HKEY_SOMETHING_SOMETHING" something being whatever is there. click start|run and type regedit or regedit.exe

navigate to whatever it siad in the notepad document. there is some stuff after the hkey thing. when ure at the appropriate folder, or "key" as they are called, just drag n' drop the .reg file. close the notepad document first.

notes:

1: the key you paste the reg entry in should have "soldat" in it somewhere
2: there are no quotes on the HKEY_SOMETHING_SOMETHING in the reg key when u open it whit notepad

i haven't actually registered, i'm just saying this from what i know from editing my registry. hope it helps :)