( search forums )
Zombie Survival Gametype
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Muskaman
July 6, 2005, 7:37 pm
I've been experementing recently, and I've found a great idea for a new gametype.... Zombie Survival. If you wunna try it out on Soldat now, do the following....

1. Go to arena.
2. Go to the upper right corner of the map and lay down in the little indentation in the wall (so you don't get killed over and over doing this).
3. Pull up the console (it's / for anyone who just HAPPENS to not know) and spawn at least 20 to 25 boogie mans (do this by typing addbot boogie manover and over; this is a lot of work, but hey, it's worth it).
4. Reload the game and have at it.

Trust me, playing this isn't as simple as you may think, if you sit around for more than a couple seconds, you get mauled, and the 'zombies' arent slow to rack up the points either. Try playing this at the highest difficulty to get the best match. The zombies usually kill each other pretty quick, so expect them to be spawning all around you all the time. It is soooo damn fun! My favorite way to play is with a shotgun and a (pistol for those desperate moments when you have no time to reload).

Meandor
July 6, 2005, 9:53 pm
Moved to General Discussions.

July 6, 2005, 9:54 pm
// repeats the last command you typed in. I'm telling you that for free.
Zombie games have been done before. If you look in the maps forum, you'll find that there's a few zombie maps to be had.