( search forums )
Goin Commando
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 3:27 pm
Well... now lets see.... as i recall.. it was one of the many hectic small maps in deathmatch where you parachute in... many a good soldier went down in the line of fire. I ,feeling that a normal soldier would not come out victorious, decided to go commando!!! I had just changed my characters' uniform to a jungle green (not a preselected color) so it was perfect for layin pron in the thick underbrush... as i landed in the underbrush i thought about what i was to do next... when suddenly i was trapped in a firefight between a guy with a spas-12 and the other dude with an ak-74...looked like the ak was on the deffensive as he was the one who ran past me towards the wall t make his stand. as he turned he was greeted with an incoming barrage of buckshot to the waist... as that happened i didn't even realise it but i heard the sound of a gun spewing round after round into a body...then i realised i had just shot down the guy with the spas... i quickly stood up and wasted the guy with the ak.... at that point i whipped out my combat knife and ran towards the left... i stabbed two more people the 1st guy stabbed scored me a triple kill. the second guy i had to throw my knife at.. and alas just as in Platoon i died during a hailstorm of machinegun fire.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 3:40 pm
I didn't even bother to fully read that post.

Try to tap Enter frequently, just like me.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 12:21 am
nice story :D

Vijchtidoodah
July 17, 2005, 4:05 am
Hahaha, "Goin Commando." Do you have any idea what that means?

Maxx
July 17, 2005, 4:25 am
Now I can't read anything in this topic without laughing my buttoks off.
ROFL.

Nice story, except the part where you camped. :(

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 4:40 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHahaha, "Goin Commando." Do you have any idea what that means?
Vijh...lol...omg...

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 8:11 am
Lmao. (Post hunting XD) Funny.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHahaha, "Goin Commando." Do you have any idea what that means?
yeah...but maybe i was goin commando as i was playing :P

vash763
July 18, 2005, 4:09 pm
vrrrrrrrrry noice haha, goin commando