( search forums )
become delta in ctf?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:19 am
Hey,
I have seen this a few times, while im playing capture the flag i saw sombody on thedelta team!! they said if i type /team delta i could join
but i dusent work. Is this a hack? does /team delta work?

thx a mil!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 18, 2005, 4:30 am
He lied to you first of all. An admin for that server set him to that team. they used the /setteam 3 I think. Maybe someone else knows the proper command.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 6:21 am
the admin command is /setteam<team number> <player number>

Team numbers are I think: (Delta and Charlie may be wrong)
Alpha: 1
Bravo: 2
Delta: 3
Charlie: 4
Spectator: 5

So to setteam someone to delta on ctf you would have to type /setteam3 <playernumber>
You can figure out player number by typing / and then clicking f1...

zyxstand
July 18, 2005, 7:37 am
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixHe lied to you first of all. An admin for that server set him to that team. they used the /setteam 3 I think. Maybe someone else knows the proper command.

quote:Originally posted by Poopthe admin command is /setteam<team number> <player number>

Team numbers are I think: (Delta and Charlie may be wrong)
Alpha: 1
Bravo: 2
Delta: 3
Charlie: 4
Spectator: 5

So to setteam someone to delta on ctf you would have to type /setteam3 <playernumber>
You can figure out player number by typing / and then clicking f1...

you (Please refrain from swearing)ing dumb(Please refrain from swearing)es don't know (Please refrain from swearing) about this (Please refrain from swearing)ingly awesome (Please refrain from swearing)-(Please refrain from swearing) game XP
its:
1 alpha
2 bravo
3 charlie
4 delta
5 spectator

don get your charlie and delta confused...they're the first 4 letters of the alphabet for a reason

DNA.styx
July 18, 2005, 8:35 am
zyxstand: 5 day ban for excessive and unnecessary swearing...

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:56 pm
*waves*
bye bye zyx

FliesLikeABrick
July 18, 2005, 5:16 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=25262