( search forums )
mIRC Soldat lobby :: UPDATED - v1.1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
RedNinja
August 28, 2005, 11:31 am
A little script for mIRC users, a lobby used from mIRC and let you join the server as a player, spectator, add the server to favorites, ping the servers and there are filters too.

Usage:
Extract the files to your mIRC directory (default is C:\Program Files\mIRC\), enter mirc and type
/load -rs LobbyScript\Lobby.mrc (if you changed the path/folder name change it in the /load too).

Now you should see
Mirc Soldat Lobby script loaded.
Current Soldat folder: C:Please choose your Soldat folder now, or use /MSL-SetFolder to set it later.

Choose your Soldat folder with the Browse button button, then hit "Save and exit".

ATM you have the lobby configurated and ready to use, right click at status/channel/query window for menu, and click the "Mirc Soldat Lobby". Wait about 6 seconds untill the lobby is being parsed, and you you can see the server list in "Lobby" window opened, near the channels list.

In the "Lobby" (and the "Favorites") window you can use right click for lobby and favorites menu with options like filters, favorite servers and other stuff.

Great thanks to DarkNoddy for helping me with socketing and parsing the lobby from lobby.soldat.pl, and to AWpro, for the idea of making mIRC lobby.

You can get download the script from Selfkill @ [URL]

New version can be found here: [URL]

Screenshot:
[URL]

Changelog:

1.1:
- Added edit line for both Lobby and Favorites windows.
- Edited: Favorite list is now based on fav_servers.txt in your Soldat folder.

1.0:
- First release.

Denacke
August 28, 2005, 11:56 am
awesome stuff man, gj

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 3:21 am
mIRC scripting is kool.

Good job.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 4:22 am
Wow this is really good, Good job man. Me <3's mirc :)

N1nj@
August 30, 2005, 2:22 pm
It would be nice if u can make it read from fav_servers.txt from the \Soldat\.. instead creating a whole new fav server list...

RedNinja
August 30, 2005, 6:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@It would be nice if u can make it read from fav_servers.txt from the \Soldat\.. instead creating a whole new fav server list...

Good idea, I will make it as soon as possible ;-)

Thanks for the comments.

Flippy2k4
September 10, 2005, 7:56 pm
weeeeewt thats just a really nice work

N1nj@
September 11, 2005, 1:59 am
RedNinja: any update?

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 3:34 am
whats with the squares for maps O.o

ramirez
September 15, 2005, 9:46 am
Maybe add auto-ping option, I don't want to ping every server to find out if it's good or not. :p

RedNinja
September 16, 2005, 1:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@RedNinja: any update?

Yes, I made it, I have to catch Keydon (he's the one who uploaded it to Selfkill, and I need him to update the file).

Rami - Do you have any idea of making auto-ping? I don't. :-)
If you can tell me it'd be great !