( search forums )
Seeing double! O_o
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 10:15 pm
Have you ever met a person with the same name as you, or has "stolen" your Soldat name? For the first time after playing this game for pretty much over a year...I saw another Mister Angry. Argh, I sometimes wish Soldat names can be reserved for a person =\. I hate having another person running around in my name. Well, I only say "my name" because I've named myself "Mister Angry" in just about every Online multiplayer games I have ever played, and It's always available everytime I sign up to a game.

Incase anyone gives a damn, Ingame nick's [//DiE]Mister Angry (meh, I miss "<3*")

Edit: If you see another Mister Angry without the "[//DiE]" Infront, then he's most likely an imposter.

paramud
September 23, 2005, 12:07 am
Then people like frogboy would register Paramud, And go into servers trying rape other guys.

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 12:09 am
What about EnEsCe's nick-reg service?

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 12:13 am
who's ever seen two michal marcikowski's? 0_0

The Geologist
September 23, 2005, 12:50 am
Whenever someone tries to use "The Geologist" as a name, I just ask them a question about rocks and prove them to be false.

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 1:39 am
i know i know crack is white

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 10:50 pm
..most ppl think i got a wierd name,Maybe i have =P everyone takes me for a girl

cuz my name is : Black lizzy

in 2 years i played as 'Black lizzy' , then i did think..why not a change?

and so i changed my name to 'Black lizZy'

and yeah..i met one with that name on a server =O

// In case you wonder 'lizzy' stands for Lizzard ...love lizzardssssss\\

Koon
September 23, 2005, 11:55 pm
I've never seen someone with my name, but a friend recently ran into someone with his name so he changed it.

a-4-year-old
September 24, 2005, 12:22 am
well i used to see alot of people named soldier so i changed it, now i have yet to see someone with my name, i guess im just lucky considering the simplicity of my name + the fact that alot of noobs who just changed their names usually change to yourself/yourmum/theinternet/sumho/yourbestfriend/an-alien

Jenkins
September 24, 2005, 6:59 am
Its stupid to pick a name everyone uses like yourself or Ya mum coz you have no identity. Identity is very important when you make friends and get very good. I come to the conclusion that people bearing those names are bad players.

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 7:57 am
maybe but theere are half way name like "godhimself"

vash763
September 24, 2005, 8:06 am
I've never seen anyone else using Mister Saturday, or Atomic Hype

as those are the two names i play under.

but after changing to those and ditch vash763, i've seen a few vash's

LazehBoi
September 24, 2005, 8:54 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudThen people like frogboy would register Paramud, And go into servers trying rape other guys.

If so, then i'd say he did his homework.

silly Suasag3
September 24, 2005, 11:27 am
ive seen someone called Silly Suasag3 before so i told them get get there own name so they come back as Silly Wusag33333 i was likes u sucks

lastpatriot
September 24, 2005, 1:31 pm
I saw a Lastpatriot on a public once. I killed him, and he left.

im Spicy
September 25, 2005, 7:01 am
Ive Benn Im Spicy and now im ECKS and i havnt seen anyone with my name :D

Silent Soldier
September 25, 2005, 8:56 am
Well I've seen Zipp0 (from the forums), zippo and ZiPpO.

Keron Cyst
September 25, 2005, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWhenever someone tries to use "The Geologist" as a name, I just ask them a question about rocks and prove them to be false.

*rofl* Nice. I haven't met anyone who's stolen my name but if I do come upon someone I'll ask 'im what the closest real word to "keron" is xP

The @venger
September 26, 2005, 11:32 am
Haha, ive heard about a finnish guy running around, calling himself "Avenger", which is exactly the same as mine, ive never met him, but sometimes when i enter servers, ppl start gibbering finnish to me.
There also used to be a "Avanger" but he was so sucky! i think he changed nick or stopped playing.

rabidhamster
September 26, 2005, 9:25 pm
sadly, i stole my name.

[URL]

don't blame me, i was 10 when i got my name. at first, i was (while you're laughing your head off, remember, 10) scared that i would get in trouble for stealing his name, so i turned it backwards and got retsmahdibar. that lasted about a year, then i decided it was "safe" to use it, i changed to my current name.

i'm thinking of using green eventually. i don't think anyone's name is green.

Me123
September 26, 2005, 10:09 pm
I have never seen anyone with my name. Who would steal the name Me123?

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 12:16 pm
On two occasions someone has entered the game while I was playing, using a name that, despite the "genericness" of my name, was pretty clearly a parody. I forgot exactly what the names were, though... Although I can assure you that I'm not spewing crap.

Other than that, I've never seen another Yo Mamma's Mamma, nor have I seen another Stanley Decker (my chainsaw-only profile; bonus points if you know where I got it from specifically).

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm commonly called "grandma" by other players in-game :P

TheFunktopus
September 27, 2005, 1:11 pm
I dunno about you, but I've seen a lot of these strange Major people in my time.

mooseproduce
September 30, 2005, 9:59 pm
I've never seen another Mooseproduce. :D

Of course, I now go by Mooseproduce teh Lesbian, for good measure.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 12:24 am
I'm allways changing my name. I've never seen another Dezonus, Death Keeper or The Reaper (apart from my bots). I had the name Some Guy, and one of my friends called himself Some One afterwards, but is that stealing?

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 4:58 am
I always use obscure references to stuff so I never get my name stolen.

Jenkins
October 5, 2005, 8:34 am
I go as Jenkins so no one really takes it as it is not really the most interesting name under the sun.

SPARTAN_III
October 13, 2005, 3:14 pm
i'm SPARTAN III, and if anyone copies it, i'll ask what it's based off. if he gets it right, i just say he's wrong.

motocrossy
October 26, 2005, 5:58 am
Pancakes is induvidual, noone has taken mine before.

Swarmer
October 26, 2005, 6:03 am
Spartan III is from halo? I think.

People confuse me with the Swarm from SM, Live for the swarm.
He might have had "swarm" for soldat first, but I had "swarmer" for like 6 years in other games.

Blake7160
November 8, 2005, 9:44 am
ive never seen anyone with Sunchips or Oni L!nK yet, because they're so original. thats who i play as.

and if theres ever an EnEsCe in my server, i kick him... since a guy with that name came in once and sped-hacked the game

And is EnEsCe suppose to be famous or some crap?

numgun
November 8, 2005, 1:01 pm
when i first started playing soldat there were alot to copy my name... xD
soldier(1)
soldier(2)
soldier(3)
soldier(4)

quickslash
November 8, 2005, 8:31 pm
ive neva seen anyone copy any of my names so confusing (MOK)???? [-=PC-=]DrUnKeN MaStEr or even (MOK)viva la revo if i do like in other games i shunt them out with the thing everyone knows me by Soldat won ds
Unreal Tournament 03 own with sniper

ppiksmada
November 11, 2005, 5:00 am
If you all see another RaNcId MeAt, lemme know. I'd be interested in knowing who on this earth has used it besides me.

Captain Ben
November 11, 2005, 10:54 am
I'm so loved, I see Captain Bens everywhere.

GARAoftheDESERT
November 12, 2005, 1:03 am
Ok, back when my nic was LoneWolf I was ok, and someone mistook me for a runscape player! Then just the other day, I SAW HIM. LoneWolf, and he was pretty good

And a note, why are there so many Naruto names? I know I have one but seriously, why?

Kaider
November 12, 2005, 3:27 am
I've personally never seen anyone with my name in Soldat,but I just registered for America's Army, and some villain had already taken Kaider!

It was probably me when I registered a few days earlier using a fake email address at my friend's house,so I had no way to retrieve my password.

nfsjunkie91
November 14, 2005, 3:50 am
Y'know, in regards to the @venger, i saw a Avenger on my server, didn't speak english, and absolutely pwned, he was reall good. and ive never seen anyone with my name.

Tybs
November 14, 2005, 9:18 am
Must say i have never met anyone in soldat using my nick (not surprised about it :P). If i ever run into one, ill just ask what Tybs means... doubt he knows that. However, there seems to be one other guy on the internet, using Tybs as nickname for games as well... found some info about him once when i searched for Tybs on the internet. He appears to be on the other side of the world though, so i dont really worry about him too much.

Echo_Trail
November 14, 2005, 7:39 pm
alway used to play as Seraph, after the arch angel anyway. Then the matrix 2 + 3 came out, and everyone started using names like Neo, morpheus, mr. smith and ofcourse seraph:D
i changed into bbs_appleseed and later echo_trail.
I don't really mind when people change into your name.. mostly i reveal their false identity simply by style. after all, i know more about myself that most. :D