( search forums )
Rise in Hacking
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
dabookshah
October 3, 2005, 2:12 am
Last day or two there has been a HUGE rise in hacking on the servers. Before there was absolutely no hacking, and now there are people every few seconds. Also, there is something rather strange going on, to do with people spamming the servers. There seem to be quite a few people joining, from different ips, and when they join they all rather suspiciously spout out EXACTLY the same message:

**Soldat 1.3 Hacks **
Followed by the location of the hack.

or something along those lines. Is this some sort of campaign or something?

Basically in the last day or two - Huge rise in hacking, and some sort of spamming campaign. Anyone else notice this? I'm just basing this on the iinet soldat servers by the way, so I suppose it could just be a local sort of thing. But I doubt it.

A papercut
October 3, 2005, 2:16 am
Hmmm, i agree just in the last 30 min i saw 6 teleport hackers and another hacker saing where he got it..... Well it doesn't really matter they move so fast they can't even aim. One hacker was trying to stab me with a knife and kept missing but on the next spawn i took out a chain and he got slaughtered.

Alamo
October 3, 2005, 2:19 am
I see it everywhere I play. It's so sad... Hopefully, something will be done about this. There's nothing we can do about it, just bear it.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 2:19 am
The maker seems to be trying to make a joke. IT auto advertises the hack. Which means the maker just does it to be funny...
And just in the last 30 mins I banned 6 people with it..

dabookshah
October 3, 2005, 2:21 am
Sooo.......some sort of advertising campaign? damn........

F3nyx
October 3, 2005, 2:34 am
[IMAGE]

quote:Last day or two there has been a HUGE rise in hacking threads on the forums. Before there was absolutely no hacking thread, and now there are hacking threads every few seconds. Also, there is something rather strange going on, to do with people spamming the forums. There seem to be quite a few people making new threads ... and when they post they all rather suspiciously spout out EXACTLY the same message.What is this "reply button" you speak of?

edit: This is meant to be humor, not backseat moderating.

dabookshah
October 3, 2005, 2:43 am
Ah. I see. Actually I wanted to focus on the fact that these people all seem to be spouting out the same advertisements. Its hard to change the focus of an existing topic ya know.

Anyway, there have actually been several different spammed messages, not just the one about soldat hacks. Does this mean that there are different versions of the hack, or that people can change the advertising message?

solohan50
October 3, 2005, 3:01 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=28018

UGK
October 3, 2005, 4:58 am
Yeah im starting to think they're actually are together to hack soldat and bring more hackers in... CONSPIRACY!!!!1111!???///??

MOFO NOFO
October 3, 2005, 5:03 am
Well, i did something even MORE interesting and went to the site.

Soldat 1.3 Hack by Revolution

Credits to:
xXx (graphics, testing and ideas)
Bad Acid (testing and codes)
Azorbix (d3d8 hook)
EnEsCe (testing)

Okay.. now, does anyone see a familier face there?

UGK
October 3, 2005, 5:05 am
The Guys from [CENSORED]?

I went there and they were posting...When is EnEsCe coming back?

(censored by b00stA)

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by dabookshahLast day or two there has been a HUGE rise in hacking on the servers. Before there was absolutely no hacking, and now there are people every few seconds. Also, there is something rather strange going on, to do with people spamming the servers. There seem to be quite a few people joining, from different ips, and when they join they all rather suspiciously spout out EXACTLY the same message:

**Soldat 1.3 Hacks **
Followed by the location of the hack.

or something along those lines. Is this some sort of campaign or something?

Basically in the last day or two - Huge rise in hacking, and some sort of spamming campaign. Anyone else notice this? I'm just basing this on the iinet soldat servers by the way, so I suppose it could just be a local sort of thing. But I doubt it.

ya i think there all raising a army of stupid spam hacking cow panda shizasha... it is really pissing me off

frogboy
October 3, 2005, 6:11 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOCredits to:
xXx (graphics, testing and ideas)
Bad Acid (testing and codes)
Azorbix (d3d8 hook)
EnEsCe (testing)
I really don't think enesce tested it - in the version that I downloaded (no, I will not tell you the link and no, I don't use it), the readme says that someone else did the testing.

UGK, I think you should probably censor that name in case people go looking for it.

- Tek -
October 3, 2005, 6:46 am
I tried that new 1.3 hack. Not too bad but some options just won't switch on. Perhaps they only work in offline or on your own server.

frogboy
October 3, 2005, 6:51 am
quote:Originally posted by - Tek -I tried that new 1.3 hack. Not too bad but some options just won't switch on. Perhaps they only work in offline or on your own server.
Are you admitting to using that cheat online?

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 6:57 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFO

Agh, how many times must I say this... Its just Zenji and his nigs trying to get me into [CENSORED]; your a useless tool if you are gullible enough to beleive I would go back into wasting time aka 'Hacking'

Cookie.
October 3, 2005, 7:02 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCequote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFO

Agh, how many times must I say this... Its just Zenji and his nigs trying to get me into [CENSORED]; your a useless tool if you are gullible enough to beleive I would go back into wasting time aka 'Hacking'

Racist >:| Ban!!!

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 7:14 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
Racist >:| Ban!!!

Canadian >:| Ban!!!

Swebonny
October 3, 2005, 8:01 am
OK to tell the truth i got Revolution on Hotmail.Almost 5 month ago. And he told that he gave some teleport [CENSORED] to EnEnCe. But i dont think EnEnCe really do such thing now.

Well for 5 motnhs ago he told me he was the god and he could make anything in soldat. Well now we have seen what he done!

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 8:20 am
phh damn hacktards (i made a new one :P) just play in the u13 servers, problem solved.

fcpidolo
October 3, 2005, 11:50 am
great, u guys post the hack name here, and ppl google for it <.< u just scored for them.

GluLm
October 3, 2005, 12:52 pm
fcpidolo is right. Are you stupid or what? Why don't the mods simply delete (aka censor) these topics for good?
Geez you're pathetic sometimes. :|
Anyway I don't think Enesce is really involved into all these things. Just a feeling.

Aquarius
October 3, 2005, 1:29 pm
I think he IS involved. Not only a feeling, *everything* during last few months confirm this, except his words of course.

b00stA
October 3, 2005, 1:48 pm
Topics like this are against the rules, remember?