Whoa! 90+!
I'm downloading this right away :) Great submission

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 4:13 pm
screenshot please..

no screen, no download.

GAMEOVER
February 7, 2006, 9:08 pm
Are you kidding me! You want me to take screens of all these textures. It took quite a bit to gather em all and cut em. Im not taking screens sorry, I was nice enough to share em with everyone if you dont want to DL em then thats your choice.

edit* Forget it ill take em, I hate not seeing stuff to I was just irritated at 1st.

XTender
February 7, 2006, 10:13 pm
Hmmm .. i cant remember that you asked me that you can use my Textures for that pack ..

GAMEOVER
February 7, 2006, 10:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERA few are from my current Soldat folder so a few are possibly someone elses

I dont think ive seen you post any textures tbh.

XTender
February 7, 2006, 10:18 pm
Tahts no excuse for that .. "I uploaded some mp3s that lying around in my soldat folder so a fewa re possibly someone elses"...

Why dont you make just apcks with textures taht you know you can use? .. btw. i didnt think that someone would use that kidn of textures for a map .. o_O ..

GAMEOVER
February 7, 2006, 10:22 pm
Well sorry if a couple of those were yours ill credit you, Ive used them all for maps not to make em but for ingame replacements.

XTender
February 7, 2006, 10:24 pm
Its ok, i don't wanna piss you on ;) .. Its just when womeone make texturepacks then he usaly use just stuff that he know you can use.
These and more are also available on my website so there is no big deal. There are many other people out inthe net that react not so gentle ;) ...

GAMEOVER
February 7, 2006, 10:28 pm
Yeah I know for sure that 07 and 08 are yours are there others? btw, ingame screens equinox isnt a good shot.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

XTender
February 7, 2006, 10:32 pm

cooz
February 7, 2006, 10:43 pm
most of them even don't tile and 26 is 160x160px
you [CENSORED]ed up this guv

GAMEOVER
February 7, 2006, 11:18 pm
You dont like it dont download it, I just had em in a folder and wanted to delete em so I thought id post em here 1st. Not all are written in stone to be used as actual map textures you can use them for other stuff as well. A few that you think might not tile well actually do, some are staind glass windows.

viggoloniggolo
February 9, 2006, 12:52 pm
not yours, no credit for you then.

GAMEOVER
February 9, 2006, 3:48 pm
I dont care I dont expect any almost all textures atleast the good 1s arent made by the people who post em so unless people actually made the texture itself then they deserve no credit what so ever.