( search forums )
Paradigm Warriors Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Pride
April 9, 2006, 8:16 pm
[IMAGE]

I've been putting this mod together for the last 4-5 months and I've added a full set of weapons, new weapon settings, new firing sounds for most weapons(I take no credit all from internet sources), six new explosions (I take no credit for these because some are rips), new flames, and six new gostek options. so without further ado I give you: The Paradigm Warriors Mod

The Weapons:
[IMAGE]
(The Dyn-O-mite is a bit of a joke, and I put little or no effort into the interface image. I also cheated on the shot gun interface image, so pay no heed to that)

The Gosteks:
note: the large question mark above their heads is the arrow and not part of teh gostek.

Paradigm (my character):
[IMAGE]

Scourge (my buddy)
(in normal and pirate)
[IMAGE]

Escaped Psychopath:
note: Includes hockey mask and welders mask.
[IMAGE]

And last but not least my beautiful Jesus and Satan gosteks:
[IMAGE]

note: There are two satan gosteks (salt and pepper) with one being red and one being fleshier.

All of these Gosteks are included in the folder titled "other gosteks" there is also a folder titled "Alternate explosions" which contains the alternate explosion folders.

Finally:

Download

Deleted User
April 9, 2006, 8:37 pm
What i have to say is.. not bad. i kinda like this mod. :)

Rhombus
April 10, 2006, 9:53 am
The interface guns look blurry...
some of them (like the AK) are definately shrink-jobs. That's not a bad thing, but you need to modify them a little more.

numgun
April 10, 2006, 11:22 am
u got me inspired to try make gostek-gfx again : P

i like the mod. jesus with punisher cross... lol xD

edak
April 10, 2006, 11:57 am
Jesus rocks

~AcE~
April 11, 2006, 4:05 am
The throwing cards really pulled me in, as I can do that, =D
I really like it, and I give it a 8/10 on the 'Oooooooh' scale.

divix
April 21, 2006, 4:12 pm
cool cards!!!!!!!!!1

nice mod!

ArmadonRK
April 25, 2006, 3:37 pm
Nice mod, although the interface gfx are a little misshapen, it's good overall.
Oh, and it's just a .45, not a .45mm. Unless you plan on firing grains of sand out of that thing :P

FragMonkey
May 14, 2006, 12:49 am
Umm how the hell are you supposed to use this mod? It downloas an .exe file and there is nothing to open with...

Pride
May 14, 2006, 1:11 am
That's weird, I'll reupload in a sec.

Edit:

Fix'D

or not....

Edit:
Fix'D Or yes!

Deleted User
May 14, 2006, 6:55 am
lol JESUS PWNS!

damnnation
May 14, 2006, 12:01 pm
ak-47 looks allot like the one of Special Force mod made a verry long while ago...[pink]
pic: [IMAGE]

[pink]and i also think vie seen that p-910 somewhere else, don't remember where..

[white]but nice mod eitherways...

Alamo
May 14, 2006, 2:12 pm
I love the idea of killing people with papercuts from playing cards ;)
Your mod looks very nice and (even more important) creative :D

Pride
May 14, 2006, 5:17 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnation[pink]ak-47 looks allot like the one of Special Force mod made a verry long while ago...[pink]

The AK is a resize I think so thay might be the reason. I'm not really sure for the p-90.