Delete the file cmodule.dll in the windows\system32 folder
Delete the file dxlog.chk in the windows folder

Don't cheat.

AerialAssault
August 3, 2003, 7:22 pm
thanx, hopefully it works now

NightCabbage
August 4, 2003, 1:42 am
Well, the general idea is that no, not many people at all are cheating, which is a very good thing =)

Also, the anti-cheat Soldat is running is _fairly_ accurate at the moment, making fewer mistakes than it did upon it's initial release.

Illspirit
August 4, 2003, 4:47 pm
This has been happening to me aswell. I didn't nor do I cheat. Anyways, I unistalled everything dealing with soldat. Deleted the folder, Tried to find the CMODULE.dll but couldn't, then deleted dxlog.chk, and now im installing it and the fix again. Hopefully it will work :P

Zaphod_Beeblebrox_666
August 5, 2003, 12:53 pm
Cool looks like im not the only one with this Problem and im to thick to know how to cheat so its not that but basicly im just wrighting this to find out if anyone who suffers from this keeps getting a "peramiter incorect" box to? or is it just me ?

NightCabbage
August 6, 2003, 10:40 am
You'll probably have to explain your problem more.

But try uninstalling Soldat and reinstalling it.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox_666
August 12, 2003, 7:03 pm
Thanks Cabbage

i formated so i all works now ;)

NightCabbage
August 13, 2003, 1:33 am
Yay for teh format :)

I love format... well erm... not really but it's nice to have a computer that works hey!

Hanks
August 14, 2003, 12:13 pm
hi all
after playing soldats for over 3 month without any big bugs. A week ago, in the middle of a longer gamesession, i was invited by someone (i dont know his name, and his clan no more) to do a 1 vs 1. so we joined a server, that was already online (so it wasnt his or mine). After playing for estimated 10 seconds, i got my first access violation. it took me 3 days to fix it... now i still cant get the serverlist in game (or is the lobbyserver just down?). Fact: i never would cheat in onlinegames, as this is reeeeeaaaaaaaly no fun. i never have installed any mods, i have never edited my maps, i just played. i really wonder why i got this bug. the only thing that could explain it, in my opinion is, that my opponent in the game, in wich i got access violations for the first time, has uploaded any hack to make my soldat crash? i dont know if this is possible? :)
the error message was like "Access violation at address ........ in module soldat.exe, read address FFFFFFFF"(i didnt note, what the ......... whas, looked like C0089D7E, but it wasnt exactly that string. and i think it was always changing.)
I finaly fixed the problem, thx to DNA.Styx. But as i said, i still cant get the serverlist in game... thx to google cache i have the ips so i can play though. Any ideas?

DNA.styx
August 14, 2003, 11:33 pm
Hanks: see the new post in the news forum for an alternative lobby address to use.