( search forums )
my Gurl Friend :P =)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
dark_skull66
October 1, 2003, 4:26 am
joyful.. http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/dark_skull66/200310142319_jessie12.jpg

BMF
October 1, 2003, 5:08 am
what.... Do people like go mad in these forums?? First cr4ck, then M, now Skull. Stop posting ridiculous bull[:-censored]

EDIT pweeez...

fabmanx
October 1, 2003, 5:39 am
jeez man calm down...firstly u aint too good of a boyfriend to put her pic in here..in no time she could be all ovver the web...she gunna be a web slut....no offence...:)

SFCM
October 1, 2003, 9:16 am
I bet you got that pic from some 40 year old fat man in a yahoo chatroom posing as a 17 year old girl to see your peepee over a web cam. Gj

M
October 1, 2003, 4:21 pm
Nice girl there. Keep up the good work.
:))

ClanKwH
October 1, 2003, 7:06 pm
Oh man.. if she didnt live in Canada i would jump in her pants fast!! :P

SuperKill
October 1, 2003, 7:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by dark_skull66
is it me or is everyone on this forum an asshole? BMF... stfu before i find out were you live and beat your face in for saying [:-censored] like that bout my G/F... i read what you said in general discussionss....

i saw your "girlfriend" isnt really your girlfriend.
come beat me up.

israel, eilat, izidoor.

bLaStEr
October 1, 2003, 9:14 pm
Lol,
maybe I just start posting nudity pics of me mwuhaha!!

BMF
October 1, 2003, 10:10 pm
dark_skull66 dont say things in the forum that you would not say to me in person. If you are willing to take a plane from Canada, drop me a line and i will meet you at the airport. Otherwise, stfu

[IMAGE]

JERM
October 1, 2003, 10:54 pm
1st question: why the [:-censored] do u guys give a [:-censored] if he posts a [:-censored]ing picture of his girlfriend... its a free country, at least canada is.. ( damn americans )

2nd question: BMF did u put that [:-censored] in the pic or are u just being a jackass?

omg way too much ppl in this forum have 1 letter names and if u think its original,, it really is not.

BMF
October 1, 2003, 11:35 pm
i was just being myself

?
October 1, 2003, 11:37 pm
hahaha bmf thats great and skull your an idiot

Frosty
October 1, 2003, 11:46 pm
The flattery is only caused by the camera angle.

That girl is what I like to call a 'secret fatty'

UGZ :(

dark_skull66
October 2, 2003, 12:45 am
yo the only ppl who have said a nice thing about her is M and Jerm... comon man, you people are so damn sad just cuz you cant get some..... jeesus fuk...

Jerm Thanx for bakin me up your a true bud ;)

BMF
October 2, 2003, 12:51 am
Frosty, you have to admit she has some busty titties.

Skull, how is that for a positive thing? And yes, i meet women once in a while. But i dont go around posting their pictures on the internet. What an idiot.

Frosty
October 2, 2003, 1:03 am
Lets see her face from another angle buddy.

?
October 2, 2003, 1:26 am
she looks ugly from that angle i would hate to see its from one that is better

CardBoardWarrior
October 2, 2003, 1:26 am
damn dark skull shes [:-censored]ing hot!!! send us some mroe pics!!!!

BMF
October 2, 2003, 2:11 am
now go beat the meat CBW

?
October 2, 2003, 2:18 am
o skull fix your sig you have the [center] typed out... idiot

dark_skull66
October 2, 2003, 3:28 am
dude wtf is the point of bashing me about this its just cuz all you [:-censored]ing nerds here in the soldat forums cant get some... if you ask me its pretty fukin sad.....

Weed
October 2, 2003, 3:50 am
wow, congrats man
she looks hot
go give her a [:-censored]

now we need to prove him we aint nerds, i can start posting pics of girls i was with, but i aint looking for that kind of "exitment"
man, 10x for giving CC something to \/\/ank with

and again: SHE IS HOT

Duke33
October 2, 2003, 5:56 am
Fine, shes hot. Dark skull, most of us are males, and most of us are straight. We like hot girls, or at least i do. Okay. But, sad as it may be, this is a gaming forum, and we could really care less about your personal life. Im happy that you have a girlfriend, but i dont want to know. I dont mean to offend, but it is just too personal, something that i REALLY dont need to know about. So, while thanks for sharing, dont bother.
Hey, btw, would she like you posting pics of her on the net?

Donnie
October 2, 2003, 10:14 am
Well can't u guys read the topic? its says Gurl friend not Girl friend. Thats some secret code so the topic would be like this: "my SHEMALE =)"!!!
LOL =)

Dude anybody can go snatch a teenage pic n then call her my girlfriend. Whats next u fuc* more then Ron Jeremy! But it's a differnce 2 bone somebody n talk that u bone somebody n """if""" do it I think we don't want 2 know if a canadien punk screws some old hag.
This is worse then CC threads =)

Nebby
October 2, 2003, 2:52 pm
I Challenge thee to a duel of gf's

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Ben & Nickey.jpg11.22 KB

Dragon88
October 2, 2003, 9:28 pm
nebby... she sux.

Outcast
October 2, 2003, 10:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by dark_skull66
is it me or is everyone on this forum an asshole? BMF... stfu before i find out were you live and beat your face in for saying [:-censored] like that bout my G/F... i read what you said in general discussionss....

You stfu and stop saying stupid [:-censored] like that

dark_skull66
October 2, 2003, 11:52 pm
Dragon88...
thats not very nice man.. shes pretty good.. dont criticize him and his g/f.... like all you nerdy [:-censored]s did to me... he deserves better than that.. come on...

Well... Seeing that everyone here is a stupid fag that doesnt accept that shes fo real. i guess ill just say my last words... im not gonna reply to this topic so i wouldnt either if you were going to... cuz theres no point....

"[:-censored] YOU ALL!"

peace, Shadow

SFCM
October 3, 2003, 12:04 am
The one on the right is my girlfriend [IMAGE] and the funny thing about this picture is i didnt find it on google. :cough:darkskull:cough:

JERM
October 3, 2003, 12:13 am
your a faggot FMCM.. get a life buddy

quote:Well Jerm and M are the biggest retards on this forum

You have never met me u [:-censored]ed up peice of [:-censored]ed up [:-censored] hole [:-censored]er up the ass nigger [:-censored] queer ass peice of [:-censored]

JERM
October 3, 2003, 12:20 am
by the way nice girlfriend [;)]

SILENT
October 3, 2003, 12:22 am
*cough* dbl post *cough*

Fusion
October 3, 2003, 12:23 am
juice box challeng him in a soldat match
^^^
SFCM
[:D][:D][:D][:D]