( search forums )
Don't Post Requests For Vehicles (Reasons INSIDE)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
NuZZ
November 16, 2003, 4:55 am
Vehicles are not to be posted up for request anymore, we have had enough!
1. Its 2d.
2. Usually needs 3D.
3. This is actually soldat if you haven't relised that.
4. Wouldn't work properly on this kind of tarrain, needs 3D etc etc.

Theres many more reasons why, like Mich probly could do it, if he even wanted to.

So this is the end of vehicle posts, please post why they will NOT work below.
THANK YOU!
-PS:
Make a sticky

Guil
November 16, 2003, 5:47 am
*put a stamp on Nuzz forehead : APPROUVED*

Chakra
November 16, 2003, 6:20 am
Hey hey hey....let's not forget the classic 'Silkworm' on atari and amiga formats back in the day. A fantastic sidescroller where you could be a humvee or a helicopter. Not all vehicle games need a 3rd dimension.

It'd be interesting to have a 'controllable polygon' option though...mapmakers could go nuts putting polygon-made tanks or floating terrains in their scenarios.

...but, oh. Yes. No more vehicle topics. If you have any further ideas for vehicles in soldat PM them to NuZZ. ^_^

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 16, 2003, 6:37 am
and remember:
kirby likes to dance;
kirby does not like to discuss:
a) tanks
b) jeeps/humvees
c) flying vehicles
d) implementation of such into soldat

frogboy
November 16, 2003, 6:42 am
And remember:
Kirby and Soldat are completely different. Kirby has nothing to do with Soldat, and vice versa.

NuZZ
November 16, 2003, 7:57 am
OK STFU Vehicle lovers! Michal, the game creator himself ses that he would not impliment Vehicles into soldat. Maybe 1 day in the future many decades away, it will becom full moddable and then ill try vehicles. Then ill beat you all with sticks and run, because it won't work! (Id like vehicles, but the other half, the Human half would NOT)

sativa
November 16, 2003, 3:06 pm
kirby I AM GOING TO KILL YOU (i like my vehicles)

Droopy
November 16, 2003, 5:31 pm
Imagine what could happen if a tank or a hummwe runc into a unconected poligon somwhere on the map!!! DON'T DO IT MICHAL!!!! WE BEG U DON'T!!![:-weepn] Oh whats that? You're not gona! Hurraaaa![:D]

NuZZ
November 17, 2003, 1:03 am
HAZAA!
Vehicles are over!
When this game is 3d, the most obviously will be considered.
From now on...
S T F U !

Thunderdog
November 17, 2003, 4:09 am
Breaks my heart, but I must say, yet, I too, am Sick of Vehicle Requests. It's a nice idea, but with the way Soldat's Maps are, It would just Cause more problems.

Guil
November 17, 2003, 4:13 am
Yeah vehicules suc**. Now make thread like : A way to ride a horse or a flying bird.

doffencom
November 17, 2003, 8:56 am
I WANNA TELL YE WAD VEICLE I WOULD LIKE
I WOULD LIKE TEH FLYING DRAAAAAAGOOOOOON. IT WOULD BE A BIG DRAGON AND IT WOULD BE FLAME GOD IMPROVED AND BURN US ALL!

DarkSSJ3
November 18, 2003, 3:27 pm
ahwell, soldat wouldn't be soldat with vehichles :)

Droopy
November 18, 2003, 7:14 pm
And how the hell would u drive those things! Imagine the ctf_B2b or ctf_run How the hell would u drive in the tunnels??? Where the terrain is impossible even for Hummwe!!! Get real damit!