( search forums )
Differnt people.... differnt stuff..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Camping_Carl
December 31, 2003, 3:40 am
Well i know the game is set up pretty cool but i want to be differnt in the game... i wish there was a way to be in a race of humans are cyborgs for that i mean it would make more since to have a cyborg because the freaking jets come out of the feat and instead of blood black oil would squirt out... you know its intresting...

That way if the andriod is about to die... and the oil is squirting out you could get the flame thrower and set the oil on fire and burn him to nothing...

then with the humans the androids could have a secondary called poison dart... are something that poisons the blood stream of the humans.

Then there could be other races in between the humans and andriods.. like differnt kinds of humans... that you set up your self.. and diffeernt andriods with differnt body parts.. like you could set the speed to be higher but it will lower the defense and you could set the defense to be higher but it would make you slower are have stronger guns and it would lower your speed and defense..

Also i think differnt people would be nice like some guy can set up traps and have a regular gun if he gets in trouble like a guy that sets up land mines and pitfalls. are spikes from the walls that fall onto the other people..

I dont want it to be like team fortress but kinda like it.... the differnt way i want it to be like that is because i want the person to choose what they want to every detail..

i know this is not very possible but i like the idea ^_^

Gaah
December 31, 2003, 5:07 am
lol. everyone wants knew stuff. um, this idea would prob take michal like 10 years to do, seeing as though the update is taking so long. yeh, but whilst i'm at it, i want a 3d mode ;) or maybe non-gun mode (using knives, swords, shruikens etc.), but then again, i don't think michal really checks the improvement suggestions much, and he probably doesn't use many of the ideas, execpt powering the barret down and giving the autos more power, because that's what everybody is arguing about...

juice _ box
December 31, 2003, 7:13 am
quote:i want a 3d mode ;)

you are truly an idiot. this is a "2D" shooter, no where could you fit 3d options into that?

Gaah
December 31, 2003, 7:22 am
No, I am not, I was respond to Camping Carl with something I call "sarcasm". A joke, if you will. Soldat + 3d basically = Quake. I know that. And it would take Michal so long to make, he would probably die before he finished doing it. Anyway, 3d Soldat would be crap, leave in 2d.

bLaStEr
December 31, 2003, 9:20 am
Umm really, Isnt soldat based on Vietnam...?
SO NO CYBORGS OR ANDROIDS! OMG!

k thx bye

Gaah
December 31, 2003, 10:07 am
I thought Soldat was just based on Soldiers in general. I mean, as stated x number of times by the majority of people, jetboots aren't really used by many soldiers, if any, and unless I'm mistaken, they weren't around when the Vietnam war was on (ie 60's and 70's). Yeh, everyone wants new stuff, everyone wants Soldat, but with different game modes, but because there's only like, 1 person working on Soldat, and so many stupid suggestions, it's not going to happen. Well, that's only about the fifth time I've said this today. Bye

sauron_the_deceiver
December 31, 2003, 10:24 am
Its based on normal soldiers and the predator films.

?
December 31, 2003, 7:14 pm
but mainly on the predator films

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 31, 2003, 8:14 pm
save all of your cyborgness for the tek no mod or make a mod.