( search forums )
Microphones in soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Sithak
December 31, 2003, 6:40 pm
i wish u could set a chat button then hust talk threw a mic. thAT way i dont have to type alot :D

Tha Doggfather
December 31, 2003, 6:47 pm
there are programs that you can use for that. i think one is called Roger Wilco

Bugs Revenge
December 31, 2003, 6:48 pm
i think like the demo recording this option should be added 2

?
December 31, 2003, 7:06 pm
no just get a program that does it, michal doesn't need to put in the game what can easly be acquired

bLaStEr
December 31, 2003, 7:09 pm
Yeah, if you can get it elsewhere why to implent it?
Use teamtalk for example or msn :)

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 12:29 am
hmm i would just wana press k for example to talk to someone on a mic

kkazican
January 13, 2004, 12:30 am
I would rather not have that and be listening to some newb calling me a lamer/hacker/cheater/noob all game long.

Chakra
January 13, 2004, 12:40 am
I was hoping this would be a topic about a swinging microphone, where you could swing your microphone from it's cable and twat people around the head with it from far distances. Perhaps we could make this a mode....Elvis Mode: get dressed up as elvis, run twice as slow, but your space-age polyfiber shiny silver suit deters bullets, and your swinging microphone clobbers passing soldats.

..I've been drinking too much Dr Pepper..

peemonkey
January 13, 2004, 4:19 am
no! yet another reason why i'm left behind for being poor?!? first DSA, now this? NNOO!!!!

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 4:27 am
quote:Originally posted by kkazican
I would rather not have that and be listening to some newb calling me a lamer/hacker/cheater/noob all game long.

sure... buddie your probably going to be the one letting out random flames to people when u die. [:(!]

aLpHaNuMe12iK
January 13, 2004, 6:59 am
yay! now everyone can call each other n00bs with ridiculous voices and scream obscenities in real time! YEAH!

actually, i have no problem with 3rd party programs that allow mic use, like rogerwilco and teamspeek, used all the time in counterstrike matches.

good team coordination that way.

but soldat has less [much less [almost none]] team work.

Droopy
January 15, 2004, 11:10 am
I use taunts and put a ^ in front of it, so I can talk to my teammates only. Please, PLEASE!! Start useing the z or t or whatever your button is!

ThaD
January 15, 2004, 12:12 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9549&SearchTerms=Teams,Speak,

Sithak
January 16, 2004, 1:38 am
thanks for that .....?????