( search forums )
I'm getting an AK-47!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Amon26
December 31, 2003, 7:39 pm
Well, not a REAL AK[^] its an airsoft. Around these parts it's pretty hard to find exotic weaponry, even in shady pawnshops so youll understand my suprise and joy when I went to a local sporting goods store, and behind the rifle rack sat what looked like a genuine AK-47 machinegun. My heart leaped into my throat, i knew it was just a replica but a damn-good one. the guy at the counter took one out and let me look at it. the best part. its only 120 bucks! I got 68 right now and theres only one in the store..
the question now is how do i score the extra 60 bucks as fast as possible? I could donate plasma, sell some crappy DVDs, take a half-cup of change to the banks.. god im poor.

-Amon

---

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 31, 2003, 8:19 pm
have you ever shot a real one? i shot through a tree with one jus yesterday cuz im out in the booneys with my grandma. it as awesome

y0da
December 31, 2003, 8:37 pm
I was shooting only whit an airgun... [:I]

Amon26
December 31, 2003, 10:04 pm
i'd love to shoot a real one. later down the road i plan on starting a small fire-arms collection.. there are a couple other assault rifles ive always liked.. but thats a ways down the road. I don't have the money, or the place where i could enjoy it right now.
i hear the kick-back can do unspeakable things to your shoulder if you dont hang onto it for dear-life. ;-) sounds fun.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 31, 2003, 10:11 pm
i want a ruger . airsoft guns rock!

Amon26
December 31, 2003, 10:20 pm
my girlfriend owns a glock. <-airsoft

palloco
December 31, 2003, 11:24 pm
You are just crazy

Tha Doggfather
January 1, 2004, 1:23 am
i have a airsoft rifle with a scope, pretty cool. my dad has real rifles (buckshot and normal bullets) for hunting (boares, deers, ducks, ...) i shot with his big boare rifle, i flew 5 feet backwards and had a soar shoulder for about a week but it was worth it :)

that fuking sniper
January 1, 2004, 1:37 am
Hah, try shooting a double-barrelled shotgun, the one used for hunting big game. I easily fell on my back once when my grandpa let me shoot it at a target in the woods. I didnt hold it right, thats a common reason why inexperienced people get blown away when they shoot heavy weapons :)

Tha Doggfather
January 1, 2004, 1:52 am
i fired all of his guns, the double barreled too, but that was nothing compared to his big boar rifle. and i held it the right way, it just has an enormous recoil (i think its a .50)

Jelly_King
January 1, 2004, 8:00 am
too many people have access to WAY too much firepower.

Just in case we ever need to go and occupy Paris, i'll give you guys a call!

Amon26
January 1, 2004, 8:21 am
hunh. whereas i agree with you on a certain level.. i think its equally dangerous for the government to barge in and legislate the ownership of weapons. i'm not a deer hunter, or a member of the local militia. I'd like to freely own and enjoy these things, be it for shooting clay pidgeons. At the same time there are a lot of people that want their hands on all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. and i can respect that concern.. its a fine line amerika rarley balances on.

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 11:45 am
Airsoft = illegal in Australia

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Best site for airsoft stuff:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home

They got a fair few AKs too ;)

mak89gt
January 7, 2004, 3:09 pm
My dad used to have a shotgun and a 3x3 rifle, until his weapons lisence expired. Yes, its very hard to renew a gun lisence in India, let alone get one. I believe there are less than 25,000 such lisences in my country. I believe the U.S.A. requires no such lisence?

LiL_FuKa
January 7, 2004, 4:23 pm
Well... I I I.. I have a nerf gun at home, heh.

systemfeind
January 7, 2004, 4:55 pm
hmm i was 1 year at the german army

its an undescribable feeling to shoot a h&k g36, mg3 or the panzerfaust3 :)

i want to own them :P

SuperKill
January 7, 2004, 5:20 pm
i have a crossbow and about 100 bolts 8)

MrKalashnikov
January 31, 2004, 9:40 am
Stupid topic, but I also have an airsoft AK47, with real wood and metal parts. Picture of it: http://natosoturi.ath.cx/kalashnikov.jpg (also in my avarat).

b00stA
January 31, 2004, 4:54 pm
I just bought a "HFC Glock 17" today.. it's a softair, 6mm 0,5 joule

DIE, AOL CDS!

NightCabbage
February 2, 2004, 6:53 am
LMFAO!

I like it when people use thing correctly! ;)

and isn't that pistol a 0,42 Joule?

eesahe
February 2, 2004, 7:37 am
Airsoft guns rule! 8) I have a nice fully automatic Mp5a5, too :P

gi.joe
February 2, 2004, 8:15 am
me has a desert eagle, nickle plated gas blowback

waaah sooo good

b00stA
February 2, 2004, 3:34 pm
NightCabbage, mine simply has 0.5 joule. :P

eesahe, so is it an AEG? with batteries? o_O

hmm GBB guns.. how much does the gas cost and how many bullets can you shoot with it?

AerialAssault
February 3, 2004, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Amon26
behind the rifle rack sat what looked like a genuine AK-47 machinegun.first of all the Automat Kalashnikov 47 is an Assault rifle, not a machine gun. theres a difference and it bothers me when people get it wrong. secondly, i dont understand the obsession with the AK47 among american youth, is like everyones favorite gun, its largely outdated. hardly anyone knows what an AKS-74U is. i want to get a CAR-15 airsoft with a 4x acog

choco
February 4, 2004, 5:58 am
everyone likes the ak cos its probably the best assault rifle ever made, it never jams, its cheap, and hell its very very deadly and yea i know what the aks 74u is, for those that dont know its a compacy version of the ak74 using a shortened barrel and a folding stock, its popular with paratroopers and special forces however the gun has very limited range and accuracy, as for us we have 2 slug guns, a scopped .22 and a shotgun which almost dislocated my shoulder the first time i used it (i was only 10 years old)

ClanKwH
February 4, 2004, 5:16 pm
almost all the types of Ak's are badass >:) the russians understands how to make weapons :P

AerialAssault
February 4, 2004, 10:45 pm
it is a good gun, however its heavy, has alot of recoil. i would rather use an M16 in a war, its much lighter, has a higher rate of fire, only drawbck is that it requires more maintinance than an AK thas about it