gunny
January 2, 2004, 8:51 pm
post , post, post, post, your thoughts[:-timebm]

popseed
January 2, 2004, 8:56 pm
michal jackson reminds me of koil

gunny
January 2, 2004, 9:02 pm
man not you, im trying to get more posts things so i dont have the same number as you

popseed
January 2, 2004, 9:11 pm
you can not have more post things you ignorant thingo. tis the bash pit. infact. i think you may be a clone. or a clown.

gunny
January 2, 2004, 9:21 pm
hey i forgot

peemonkey
January 3, 2004, 12:01 am
you know that's called star-hunting, right? that's illeagal...should i tell styx?...
Micheal Jackson: sexy beast ;P

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 1:21 am
This warrants a:

gunny
January 3, 2004, 2:05 am
what?? star hunting, great, post say hello to mister trash can

koil
January 3, 2004, 3:11 am
dont worry gunny, i'm sure michal can arrange you another visit in neverland.. who knows, maybe you can rub his animels in his zoo... i heard its gerbile season over there

n00bface
January 3, 2004, 3:28 am
He shouldn't be allowed to bail out! Rather than the goverment getting off with 3 million dollars, they shoulda just molested HIM then let him go! JESSSUUSSS

eyic
January 3, 2004, 3:32 am
Michal Jackson is a stupid loser, that never deserved to live after his operation to become white, i bet he would've looked better if he stayed black, oh and my mum always swears silently at him when she sees him on tv, even my mum hates him :/

Weed
January 3, 2004, 3:47 am
well, im sure she even gets more pissed off when MJ visits australia...

eyic
January 3, 2004, 4:05 am
yep :)

Camping_Carl
January 3, 2004, 4:58 am
he dances :O

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 5:27 am
Everyone knows there's a puppeteer above MJ's stage when he dances.

Spitzfiya
January 3, 2004, 5:52 am
Michal Jackson does children

juice _ box
January 3, 2004, 8:42 am
quote:Michal Jackson does children
who doesnt these days. i cant beleive peewee herman got in trouble...

[IMAGE]

btw hes been red flagged.

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 8:55 am
Who was red flagged?

popseed
January 3, 2004, 9:28 am
the gerbill probably.

DNA.styx
January 3, 2004, 1:50 pm
> btw hes been red flagged.
juice _ box, post counts do not increase in the bash pit, so star hunting is not an issue in here.

koil
January 3, 2004, 2:14 pm
btw, just to clear that out:

michal is innocent. that family's kid only wants to earn a few bucks cuz theyre too lazy/dumb to find a REAL job. disgusting isnt it?
things like that ^ happen all the time. when celebrity gives someone a finger, that someone wants the whole hand. michal gave that kid (which had cancer, correct me if i'm wrong), social support, financal support and the chance to be with (argubley) the best pop/rock star since the 70's.
this is why i hate people. that family didnt thought on the benefit of her child. she thought on herself. now they got nada.

oh and, about his 'conversion' (from black -> white):
if someone wants to do it, let him do it.
(personaly, and naturaly, i'm against that waste of money, but its his call not ours... right? ..)

(next time you flame MJ, think of some other celebrity who does all that (helping children with final-deasise (forgot the correct term) , while hes got other things to worry in his mind (hes on a financal problem himself, trying to sell neverland if i'm not mistaken) ).

oh and, its not my 2 cents. its FACTS. you cant disagree with facts.. right?

juice _ box
January 3, 2004, 7:44 pm
quote:> btw hes been red flagged.
juice _ box, post counts do not increase in the bash pit, so star hunting is not an issue in here.

take a peek at some of his other non-bashpit threads.

quote:michal is innocent. that family's kid only wants to earn a few bucks cuz theyre too lazy/dumb to find a REAL job. disgusting isnt it?

The familly isn't suing him for money. He likes to touch little kids wangs. end of story.

gunny
January 3, 2004, 8:14 pm
i recently found a web site that made a ps2 game called " escape from neverland"
previews: "escape from neverland before you get pop'ed by the king of pop"

gunny
January 3, 2004, 8:16 pm
i don't know how you poeple think he is innocent
he sleeps with kids, and he confeesed to it
sorry for double posting

juice _ box
January 3, 2004, 10:14 pm
[IMAGE]

AerialAssault
January 4, 2004, 1:42 am
what do michael jackson and mcdonalds have in common? they both put their meat in 6 year old buns! ROFL! ok ok, what do michael jackson and walmart have in common? they both have boys pants half off! ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA! oooooh my im so funneh

frogboy
January 4, 2004, 1:44 am
Okay. Fix whatever drugs you're taking (or need to be taking) and come back in 6-8 weeks.

gi.joe
January 4, 2004, 2:46 am
lol nice froggeh

koil
January 4, 2004, 6:08 am
ofcourse theyre sueing him for money.. one way or another, somebody got to (atleast) pay the fees of the lawyers and judges.

conffesd in sleeping with kids?
i'm sorry, but i'm preety sure michal didnt kiddnaped them..
the family's were (obviously) knew where their children were... plus theyre prolly gave their agreement to that... if that wasnt the case, then he would've been on the trial of kidnaped.

Urhos
January 6, 2004, 4:06 pm
Jacko is my boyfriend

Camping_Carl
January 6, 2004, 5:50 pm
hey i have a joke
what do michael jackson and mcdonalds have in common? they both like to put 6 year old meat in there buns! ROFL! ok ok, what do michael jackson and walmart have in common? They both have pants on sale! ROFLMAO!!! woo oooooh my im so funney

frogboy
January 6, 2004, 10:03 pm
LOL, you just said what AA said, except... weirder.

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 4:16 am
>.> have a problem billy>?

gunny
January 19, 2004, 11:34 pm
quote:juice _ box, post counts do not increase in the bash pit, so star hunting is not an issue in here.

see i know what im doing, i think...
quote:

Ramol
January 19, 2004, 11:55 pm
I like Michael (as an artist <shy>) and he do not like my bun... Do you know that he create the best clip for a song (i mean "Thriller")! [:-censored] off from Michael he is [:-censored]ed up maybe but he is richer than everyone of us together... So even if he is not as moral as you, not as intelligent - he is f**** rich! So who is the boss you or he? And this children loves him! In Rome when the Caesars were on the throne "these" things were normal (i mean young boys and old boys together) and nobody had had a problem. Todays world is maybe more weired than Michael...

n00bface
January 20, 2004, 12:06 am
Seing as this has been kinda reviven -- Why the hell would somebody let their child go to Jacko's ranch? Seriously, he's been accused of child molesting like a few dozen times.. how could ANYONE be so stupid (Unless they're money-hunting....)

frogboy
January 20, 2004, 1:01 am
Haven't you seen all those cult leaders protesting against his 'unfair punishment'?

Famine
January 20, 2004, 1:37 am
quote:when celebrity gives someone a finger, that someone wants the whole hand. michal gave that kid (which had cancer, correct me if i'm wrong), social support, financal support and the chance to be with (argubley) the best pop/rock star since the 70's.
this is why i hate people. that family didnt thought on the benefit of her child. she thought on herself. now they got nada.

Just because I guy gives money to kids doesn't mean he can't rape them. That is like saying a rich man could fling money to sick kids and not murder any one. Being nice is easy if you have money.

quote:oh and, its not my 2 cents. its FACTS. you cant disagree with facts.. right?

These are certainly not facts. The part about helping sick kids is, but saying that shows that he can't rape them is not a fact.

gi.joe
January 20, 2004, 2:18 am
Michael Jackson....

meh

just another goddamned yank
~jokes

Ramol
January 24, 2004, 9:50 pm
Leave him alone:D I like his music! (Don't stop till you get enough - ironic:)

gi.joe
January 28, 2004, 1:30 am
lol ure just kissing ass so u can get some jakson meat into yo bun..

for shame....

BManx2000
January 28, 2004, 2:30 am
You can't prove that Jackson raped anybody. That said, you can't prove he DIDN't rape anybody... but personally the fact that he destroyed his nose, changed his skin color, and dangled his baby named "prince michal" (I think?) out of a window makes me a bit suspicious of his sanity... >.>

frogboy
January 28, 2004, 2:32 am
I don't think its his child, tbh.

karmazonpl
January 28, 2004, 5:12 am
I don't think it's a child :P
I like only one Jackson's song ("Don't stop till you get enought") and that's all.
And about him....he's controversial because he wants to be famous again, but in era of Britney Spears and other [:-censored]ty singers it's nearli impossible.

Ramol
February 2, 2004, 6:06 pm
Don't stop till you get enough G.I.joe!!! I hope he will sing it to your ear one day when he will be pushin his horny long floppy [:-censored] on your yankee face (or into it or into your little furry bun)!!!

Shame on you![^]

Micheal we are with you - [:-censored] all that lamers that insult you![;)]