( search forums )
I got arrested last night....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 3, 2004, 5:10 am
Yes this is true i was out at midnight last night and i was walking to walmart wee for some choclate milk! well this police man drove by... then turned his car around... and came to where i was.. and asked what are you doing son? and i said your not my father and if you where i would break your leg..

he goes dont get smart with me child. And said there is a cerfew for children i said me a child? im 16 hell for all you know i could be delivering news papers... he then got very mad and said you are under arrest put your hands behind your back.. I said No he said thats resisting arrest.. i said im not resisting ill still get in the car i just dont want those nasty cuffs on my hands that where attached to your ass..

His face then gets very red and he calls for back up and trys to wrestle with me.. me wondering wtf he was doing said what are you doing? and man he was so weak when he was trying to get me down.. i said man my sister puts up more of a fight... but i didnt hit him.. thats assult on a police man. heh i dont want to get in that much trouble.. but i was just fooling with him for about 11 minutes... he kept on trying to trip me XD it was so funny.

finally i said why dont you call my mom.?! and stop trying to get me down.... he said no GET DOWN NOW

I said dude lets talk this over.. im just trying to get some choclate milk...

I then got tired of his crap and said fine ill put my hands behind my back.. the said YOU HAVE TO GET ALL THE WAY DOWN i said wtf.!? my hands are behind my back you can now put your ass cuffs on me..

he then kicked my legs behind me and put the ass cuffs on me.. Well at this time his backup came.. and they where talking for about half an hour...then he took me into his stations. i wanted to get that basterd back so i puked all in the back seat Woo! its easy for me to puke heh and he got so pissed he started to cuss and [:-censored] XD it was great..

Well after he got me to the station he asked me alot of questions about my name and stuff... and i just said what?! and who... alot

he then called my mom... my mother then cussed him out for half an hour and came to pick me up

well see the thing about it... i have to go to court about resisting arrest but guess what he... never read me my rights.. so that means i was never put under arrest. and its agaisnt the law to not read me my rights...

so i think im fine
^_^ quite dumb to do that [:-censored] just over choclate milk you agree?

Yin_Starrunner
January 3, 2004, 5:14 am
LOL great story

eyic
January 3, 2004, 5:17 am
rofl, weird 0-o

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 5:26 am
LOL.

Spitzfiya
January 3, 2004, 5:58 am
I dont think its true at all but that was great!

Weed
January 3, 2004, 6:03 am
LOL

BMF
January 3, 2004, 6:53 am
you are going nowhere CC

peemonkey
January 3, 2004, 8:13 am
CC=PURE BULLSH|T

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 8:14 am
Yeah, but its funny.

enjoyincubus
January 3, 2004, 8:14 am
Hehe, my cousin had a similar story...except the cops were after him because he had just stolen a car and held up a local convenience store...when they caught him, he bit the cop's ear (like Mike Tyson) and took off. He went to prison for...10 I think. He just got out, and he's working at Sprint now. :P

That's a true story. :)

Aquarius
January 3, 2004, 8:18 am
Tell us about the rest of your family, EI [;)]

juice _ box
January 3, 2004, 8:40 am
ROFL

M
January 3, 2004, 8:55 am
LOL.

n00bface
January 3, 2004, 10:01 am

peemonkey
January 3, 2004, 7:44 pm
my uncle went to jail for lighting his house on fire.
my brother's been in rehab 4 times, and he's only 17
my dad used to smugle cocaine from mexico
^all true

Aquarius
January 3, 2004, 8:22 pm
I have 2 fathers. I don't want to be like them.

[;)]

n00bface
January 3, 2004, 9:49 pm
Mine too, peemonkey. Except my brother is 16... and dead. And my dad smuggles smuggled cocaine from the U.S. back into mexico to sell to the U.S. to smuggle (Into the U.S.).

juice _ box
January 3, 2004, 10:11 pm
My dad runs a computer fixing buisness and my moms dieng. On a lighter note, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOT BAAAAAAALL???

BMF
January 3, 2004, 10:33 pm
wholy [:-censored]ing [:-censored]

AerialAssault
January 4, 2004, 1:06 am
CC keep doing funneh [:-censored] so u can post it here

CardBoardWarrior
January 4, 2004, 3:08 am
You know you should really publish a book with all these fabulous stories.

Weed
January 4, 2004, 3:19 am
omfg...
u ppl got problems...
am i the only one who's parents get money from legal works???
i mean ffs... i smoke some weed (ilegal) but i dont live from sellin it (totally ilegal) and my parents work on something legal (legal) and get legal money (legal) but u ppl are just messed up... or lil liers...

Camping_Carl
January 4, 2004, 3:20 am
Man... to bad thats a true freaking story.. im not lieing at all....

if i was lieing i would make up stuff in it... all of it was true....

-.- im a smart @$$

y0da
January 4, 2004, 10:21 am
give him another star!

Camping_Carl
January 4, 2004, 11:07 am
you know i deserve it

Hitman
January 4, 2004, 6:01 pm
quote:You know you should really publish a book with all these fabulous stories.I bet most of them are bull[:-censored]!

Sekushi
January 5, 2004, 12:04 am
That story is hillarious, CC. XD

Camping_Carl
January 5, 2004, 3:20 am
dude i make up 90% of my storys. for god sakes thats easy to know but this story is true...

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 12:08 pm
"now put your ass cuffs on me.."

PAHAHHA sheet i was drinking and had a mouthful at that time that almost exploded LOL

ass cuffs LMFAO

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 6:40 pm
I was mad at the moment so i tried to piss that PIG OFF and I did :) XD im glad you like the ass cuffs because thats what they are.... usually close to the ass are on the ass. pretty pitiful..

Captain RibMan
February 7, 2004, 7:23 am
pie