( search forums )
bLaStEr VS knOt (knifes only)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
bLaStEr
January 4, 2004, 4:46 pm
-DELETED- FFS

*Really this went stubid*
*Because I don't care, if I will get humiliated in a duel and with this case I didnt mean it FFS!! >:|*

Sorry if I was so called "evil, attention whor3, asshole, [:-censored]er, bitch" really jesus christ people wont think of a [:-censored]. It was a game that I was happy about then dedicated to post it... Sometimes you do wrong things in life that you cant replace, now If I could go back and think again I wouldn't post this crap, but whats ya gona do whats done its done. *sometimes people reactions makes me confused*

Besides have anyone of you played ESL-LEAGUE 1vs1, you always get the screen of it, and thats humiliating, when you loose? The thing was the same, only a duel nothing less nothing more... like wise life wont end here... People who think I am backstabber they're wrong, coz I don't need to revenge anything to knOt. And why? It was a match god dammit... what can make you understand. knOts reactions were weird if you ask from me, but maybe I'm too different from everyone... too calm... or too unlikely grown...

I thought about this and though that some people only think of fame and glory... so... this fairytale will end here ;P

Sorry about this useless thread, but really... think... wisdom is a rare gift... that many don't have. Go to some quiet place and ease your mind think about stuff..

k..

CardBoardWarrior
January 4, 2004, 4:50 pm
rofl :P

LiL_FuKa
January 4, 2004, 4:52 pm
bLaStEr! I'm gonna kick your ass..

Now, anyone who sees this, it was not a fair game.. he cheated, he chat-killed, he left several times on purpouse when I was beating him.. he's generally a big fat baby. I can't believe what a liar you are man, you completely turned things around!

We'll have a re-match and I'll own you.. but next time, don't cheat.. ok? Oh, and my server kicked you automatically before.. cos you were cheating!

bLaStEr
January 4, 2004, 4:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
bLaStEr! I'm gonna kick your ass..

Now, anyone who sees this, it was not a fair game.. he cheated, he chat-killed, he left several times on purpouse when I was beating him.. he's generally a big fat baby. I can't believe what a liar you are man, you completely turned things around!

We'll have a re-match and I'll own you.. but next time, don't cheat.. ok? Oh, and my server kicked you automatically before.. cos you were cheating!

Of course I cheated, how else I could have beaten your arse! :D
hehe, greedy aint it. We will have rematch khekhe. And i will beat your arse in that too.

BTW I didnt chat-kill, i didnt leave at all. and just accept your defeat :)

Spectral
January 4, 2004, 5:00 pm
cheating!? right...i doubt it.

LiL_FuKa
January 4, 2004, 5:01 pm
I can't believe you cheated, and then posted on the forums.. I thought you were my friend, I must have been wrong. Next time you wanna kill yourself, I won't try and stop you... you attention seeking/goth-boy/immature/wannabe/gaylord.

bLaStEr
January 4, 2004, 5:03 pm
I can't believe you cheated, and then posted on the forums.. I thought you were my friend, I must have been wrong. Next time you wanna kill yourself, I won't try and stop you... you attention seeking/goth-boy/immature/wannabe/gaylord.

Lol, you pushed me to it ;D besides aint we going to have re-match so own my arse and be happy :] as simple as it is.

Hitman
January 4, 2004, 5:49 pm
Fight
Fight
Fight!!!

palloco
January 4, 2004, 5:53 pm
I doubt Blaster was cheating but how can it be explained that in the first screen knot killed blaster 8 times and blaster died only 7 times? :O

Liber_Lupus
January 4, 2004, 6:28 pm
its possible when knot killed blaster, server throwed out blaster and then knot killed him 7 times, so 8 kills to knot and 7 deaths to blaster.

n00bface
January 4, 2004, 9:24 pm
blaster's too good to cheat! Don't turn this around on him!

*adds to lil_fux0rs anger*

SuperKill
January 4, 2004, 9:54 pm
jerry jerry jerry !
knifes are gay anyway

bLaStEr
January 4, 2004, 10:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

knifes are gay anyway

Heh, it's just that you don't know how to use 'em ^^;

LiL_FuKa
January 5, 2004, 8:32 pm
I didn't push you into posting this on the forums, you derranged little [:-censored]. You crossed the line by doing this, and I'll have my revenge. I didn't think you'd enjoy embarassing me, but you obviously do. Just remember this - I'll get my revenge, no matter what.

bLaStEr
January 5, 2004, 8:38 pm
I didn't push you into posting this on the forums, you derranged little [:-censored]. You crossed the line by doing this, and I'll have my revenge. I didn't think you'd enjoy embarassing me, but you obviously do. Just remember this - I'll get my revenge, no matter what.

ROFL, why did you say all the time "you don't dare!"... besides revenge?? I didn't know that defeat gets you so pissed omfg. GROW UP!

I am atleast polite and said ty for the match.

SuperKill
January 5, 2004, 8:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by bLaStEr
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

knifes are gay anyway

Heh, it's just that you don't know how to use 'em ^^;

who needs knife anyway ? soccom ownz it

eyic
January 5, 2004, 11:14 pm
im the s0c0m wh0re of dna with 400 ping, f34r :)

LiL_FuKa
January 6, 2004, 6:38 pm
Ok, now tht I've calmed down.. I can think clearly again. I lied about bLaStEr cheating.. I was just having a bad day, + he's better than me with knife. Anyway, I wasn't even mad about losing, I was just so mad at bLaStEr for posting this [:-censored].. even thought I asked him not to! I was pissed off at him for back-stabbing me, and makign a fool of me.

Anyway, I don't care.. I'll get him back.

Weed
January 6, 2004, 7:39 pm
lol
this reminds me of something...
hehehe...
this made my day happier for some reason...
a good feeling i have when i find out that i was right and someone else was wrong.
thank u :D

Dathker
January 7, 2004, 1:15 am
haha sounds fun. btw alot of people use knife and knife is the best

Squal
January 7, 2004, 4:55 pm
Bah.. how immature to post a victory to humiliate one another..

bLaStEr
January 7, 2004, 7:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Squal
Bah.. how immature to post a victory to humiliate one another..

Umm, I didnt mean to humiliate him [}:)] >_> it was duel, one of 1000s!!!!! Nothing big or small..

-at least it was for me..

Dathker
January 8, 2004, 2:13 am
apparently it was BIG according to knot`

LiL_FuKa
January 8, 2004, 5:11 pm
You stupid demented little [:-censored]s..

Both of you Dathker and bLaStEr- The match didn't mean that much to me! It was the fact that he posted a [:-censored]ing screenie of it on these public forums, that just about everyone uses to embarass me! I lose against bLaStEr all the time in knife duels.. I've never beaten him, they're usually close though. Like the second 1 we palyed on MY server.

bLaStEr, if you can't see the difference between an ESL 1 on 1 DM and a little knife duel between "friends".. then you're even more closed-minded than I thought you were.

And don't go thinking that you're all mature bLaStEr, you're really not. You're constantly trying to show off your "skills" and I remember you saying "Polish my shoes" to privates on these forums.. Now if that not immature then I dunno what is.

Oh, and take a good look at your siggy.. I want you to say it over and over again, and instead of just trying to seek attention and playing the victim, how about you actually act upon what you say? Can't you back up anything? Don't tell the world you're gonna kill yourself. Just do it, stfu, and make it a better place.

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

SuperKill
January 8, 2004, 5:30 pm
sorry knot your sig aint better or even its not even smart ;actually its stupid

bLaStEr
January 8, 2004, 6:28 pm
quote:bLaStEr, if you can't see the difference between an ESL 1 on 1 DM and a little knife duel between "friends".. then you're even more closed-minded than I thought you were.
There is difference yes, but I thought.. just thought that It was like 1 on 1 Duel. And I though.. xD
quote:And don't go thinking that you're all mature bLaStEr, you're really not. You're constantly trying to show off your "skills" and I remember you saying "Polish my shoes" to privates on these forums.. Now if that not immature then I dunno what is.
Really I'm only 15.. "Show Off", you don't know anything about my past(how i was pushed down all the time).. k.. that clean thing, yes it was something like 2am! >:| so I do funny things when I'm tired. Hell, I did it like twice? to one person coz he was funny :)
quote:Oh, and take a good look at your siggy.. I want you to say it over and over again, and instead of just trying to seek attention and playing the victim, how about you actually act upon what you say? Can't you back up anything? Don't tell the world you're gonna kill yourself. Just do it, stfu, and make it a better place.
- rofl :D heh there was funny thing before ;P there was a glitch in it but you just read it in otherway... Hmm, mate really I dont kill myself.. and you know why..
quote:YOU MAKE ME SICK.

:E, can't you think anything better coz I know you are angry for me :P

PS: did you read the first post no screens look views were like 194 back then. If you can't take it as a man then don't!

LiL_FuKa
January 8, 2004, 7:50 pm
If you were sorry for putting it on then you would have taken it off earlyier, the damage has already been done.. to both my pride, and our friendship.

AL3X1C0N
January 10, 2004, 9:56 pm
lolol i agree :P

ClanKwH
January 11, 2004, 12:25 am
WAR WAR WAR!

Scuba Steve
January 13, 2004, 8:27 pm
Rematch! LOL... or take me on with knives only if i can find a good server where we both get good pings. ;)

aLpHaNuMe12iK
January 17, 2004, 3:01 am
christ, you dudes get so emotional, just chill

---IDIOM ALERT---
"it's just a game"

i mean, come on guys, soldat isn't something to get an ulcer over.

and blaster, go pick on Player; you might rethink knifing.

eyic
January 17, 2004, 3:20 am
come on guys be fwiends again :)

Sekushi
January 17, 2004, 6:41 am
...all this over one match. Jesus, did you both get dild0's pushed up your asses or something? Because there's no way you can be this mad about a 2-D 32bit game.

LiL_FuKa
January 17, 2004, 5:31 pm
THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Jesus Christ.

Weed
January 19, 2004, 3:27 pm
this thread is so gay...
one crying cuz a part of the soldat community saw a pic of him loosing, and the other ones tryes to calm him down.
just pure faggotry.

Sekushi
January 19, 2004, 6:58 pm
I see it as more of a mutual enmity containing the semblance of friendly rivalry.

DesFS
January 21, 2004, 5:34 pm
Maybe. but it's fun!