( search forums )
a story about chakra and how he was fuked. hehe...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 5, 2004, 9:37 pm
Well i was watching a movie this one day in my room when i looked out the window and chakra was getting but fuked but the wierd thing about it was .. he wasnt yelling in pain.. he was enjoying it.. it started out small like small animals where butt fuking him.. then it moved up a big black guy named frank and a big white guy named marty quarter fuked him for 2 hours.. he just stood there and took it like a woman...

when i noticed he was hard and a small penguin was sucking his smaller than a atom... penis.. Well marty got tired of chakra sucking his [:-censored] so he put on a strap on and made a new hole in chakra's head... it was such a nice whole! and it had a little sign that said fits all :) all i could do is laugh... but then i brought out the tape recorder.. and i taped the whole thing... well chakra ran off with franks penis in him! and he tore poor old franks [:-censored] off and the strap off at the same time while the penguin was still sucking!..

Well chakra was a scared little guy.. he sure was! then a bear jumped on him and the fit all hole was put into use! Well the twin towers where falling over at this time when hitler came into the future with a time machine and blag jumped out from behind a tree and eat out hitler for 3 good hours while this was in use he gave hitler aids.. and hitler went back into time in his own period and thats where aids started.

Well poor old chakra was getting sex from a bear when the bear and the penguin bit his [:-censored] off and.. made a small cut where the penis was... so he had a negitive penis. making it a vagina... well this was great he could have new sex with new animals.. well he thought so..

well he went to go watch lord of the rings when his left nippel became cold and he showed it to an old lady when she banged him with her fav blue dildo only a doller 45 well... he didnt like this stuff... he said i only go for the pink dildos you old WHORE!

After getting banged for a minute are two from the blue dildo... he thought and remembered! that he could put his powerful vagina to use... so he swallowed the old lady whole! and she became his baby :) and then he farted her out and she looked younger in a way... and that was his new bitch.... Well he wanted to bang her when ever! so he had to get a [:-censored] from somewhere.... so he looked around and found a pond shop! yay so he got a drum stick and duck taped it on to his vagina... but still enough vagina so he could eat people whole! yay

Well he tried out his drum stick on the old biotch! and enjoyed it very much the thing is he got her in her forhead so she died :( poor old lady he thought and then kicked her violently! and he ran because the police where on there way.. he heard there alarms going so he ran and ran when he came into a ally... thats where he found a whole gang of black and white and some spanish guys... he said hello to them.. and the tore off his clothes....

Well he screamed for an hour they saw a [:-censored] and a vagina... well he knew he could eat 50% of the gang members with his vagina... but what about the other 50%?! well.... he ate the 50% and then [:-censored] them out.. and they became his bitches that he fought the other gang members off with.... he then learned he could make a whole army.. of nothing but his bitches.

Thats when ... i got my call on the phone.... chakra.. is making his own army of bitches that he [:-censored]s out... so i got on my computer and said hello to my soldat friends that would be BMF, COOKIE, SOLDAT STRIKER, FABMAN X, WORMDUNDEE, ENJOYINCUBUS, HERCULE, ECT, well.. they said yes camping carl we will come and help fight the bitches of chakra... so we sat on the hill.... and waited.. then we saw chakra sitting on the penis of gold.. gettting his groove.. on..

thats when all the troops moved in me camping of course :) i shot the penis of gold and it exploded with the cum of life... >.> well it filled Chakra up like one of those ballons.. at the fair.. when you shoot it with water it gets bigger.. >.> well thats what was happing with chakra..

but i didnt have enough firepower... so i said COME ON BMF AND FABMAN X AND SOLDAT STRIKER AND ENJOY ! SHOOT! thats when All the ninja knifers came in.. and said we will do are best and i was like yay! and then enjoy and soldat striker and liquidis... emptyed there clip of ammo onto the penis of gold and chakra was so close to blowing up and all the ninja knifers used all there fuel in there boots to fly up and let go a whole barrage of knives.. it rained. knives

Thats when chakra popped... but he still had his bitches... They where coming one at a time! ahhh thats all we could say.. i shot as many as i could but there where hundreds.... thats when optic came in and said i have the best server ahahahh! and laughed like we never seen him laugh before... he shot about 235 of them..... going so well and so accurate... every one launched there laws! of doom and it rained fire... still there where to many! every one throwing there gernades holding them back and killing lots... still did not work..

Then... Blag came in...and said ahaha i have the speed hack ahahha try to hit me now! optic tried his hardest and learned that he was using the speed hack he was shot down... sitting there with 1 life.. every one cryed... then bmf shot his law taking off half of blags life! we all said woo! then he was still there... and a whole bunch of berserkers where sitting there in there crate... well i said every one its time and we all got are miniguns and got the berserkers.. and we killed every single one of them.... the thing is blag is still alive... are miniguns could not get him....

thats when.. dna stix disconnected his server and it was all over :(

>.> wierd story by me of course :) i might not end it like that but im tired guys and i wrote that in like 19 minutes XD top of my head >.> sorry for the rush and i will change some stuff give me advice if you hate it..... YES GIVE ME ADVICE

M
January 5, 2004, 10:07 pm
LOL.

n00bface
January 5, 2004, 10:16 pm

Sorry, but why do you waste your time on this stuff?

peemonkey
January 5, 2004, 10:21 pm
make one of me CC!!! i wanna be slandered!

Chakra
January 5, 2004, 10:49 pm
This story is so beyond belief....I would never go to watch that pile of hobbit poo Lord of the Rings!

CardBoardWarrior
January 5, 2004, 11:25 pm
Poor Chakie ahahahahahaha!

fabmanx
January 5, 2004, 11:59 pm
OMG i ARE teh special...I WAS in teh story...AND FFS CARL U FORGOT THE X, FFS, IM FABMANX<---X, NOT FABMAN...I will murder ur family rawr

BMF
January 6, 2004, 12:42 am
Chakra and Blag or the same person by the way

thought i would let you know

muzzmastah
January 6, 2004, 3:51 am
lol another classic CC story

Camping_Carl
January 6, 2004, 4:05 am
I know there the same personality.. but not the same person.. i think chakra was cloned.... and out popped blag.. but he was raised by a differnt family making him more intelligent than chakra >.>

Weed
January 6, 2004, 11:49 am
Great one :D
u care if i just take all those stories u make, put them on files, uplaod them and make a "CC's stories web site" ?
ROFL
LMAO
and LOL

Inquisitor
January 6, 2004, 12:16 pm
tennagers. i hate them. sh|t I am one too.

Chakra
January 6, 2004, 12:33 pm
I'm nothing like blag!! Sure I use ....dots....alot, and I like to tidy long posts into organised paragraphs, but i'm not hell-bent on taking over the world (just Croatia), and...and...and...sometimes I smile when I think about flowers.

By the way, where is blag? Did anyone ever see him play?

BMF
January 6, 2004, 1:27 pm
Blag stopped posting as soon as you realized that i am onto your sh1t

you cant fool me Chakra

Camping_Carl
January 6, 2004, 3:45 pm
sure make a site of my beutiful storys just give me the credit of course

AerialAssault
January 7, 2004, 12:56 am
will u ever cease to amaze me CC?

Dathker
January 7, 2004, 1:53 am
wow. period.
now how the hell would you write a story that long.
and the web site is a good idea. i just might have time to read em some time.

Yin_Starrunner
January 7, 2004, 2:06 am
hehe... LOL

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 4:00 am
-.- XD you people are wierd..... i make these storys to annoy the hell out of you and you think there funny reading and wanting more XD haha well i dont mind atleast you laugh thats the most powerful thing there is.... LOVE IS NOT POWERFUL its just plain gay

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 11:58 am
o.O

what a rant lol

that can be blamed on school holidays.

LOL

BMF
January 7, 2004, 5:08 pm
NIGHT CABBAGE IS BAAAAAAAACK

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Weed
January 7, 2004, 5:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl
-.- XD you people are wierd..... i make these storys to annoy the hell out of you and you think there funny reading and wanting more XD haha well i dont mind atleast you laugh thats the most powerful thing there is.... LOVE IS NOT POWERFUL its just plain gay

u got that right
u try to annoy us, we laugh in ur face :D
heheh
i already told u that ur stories are great.

someone with web design skills make a "CC stories" web site plz.

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 6:35 pm
XD you said night cabbage is back then whooo did you mean wooo? who lives in who ville you silly! basterd XD hhaah bmf is mai samich

Camping_Carl
January 9, 2004, 6:36 pm
and weed is a hot girl but am i saying any thing no im keeping my eyes shut XD HAHAAHAHAHAH

Souza
January 9, 2004, 10:17 pm
u got to cut down on peanuts... they sure mess up your brain O.o

btw: nice story

Camping_Carl
January 9, 2004, 10:44 pm
Why thank you it is rather lovely isnt it

Camping_Carl
January 15, 2004, 6:39 pm
yes pam

Captain RibMan
February 7, 2004, 7:18 am