( search forums )
A gay a$$ clan called Akai|
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hiei
January 7, 2004, 2:19 am
I may be overecting a little but about 12 days ago i asked to be in akai you know spikes clan well he says no because its too full. So i accept it knowing that ill find another clan. So spike instant messages me 5 days later on msn messanger asking me to be in his clan so i joined...obviosly. well after 2 days into the clan he tells me to download all this stuff then change my name on everything. ending up using a lot of my memory. so im really sure im in the clan.Today at school im excited about a practice akai is haveing and i figure out i may not make it in time because of a extra curricular activity. so i try to get out asap of a activity my dad coachs making up dumb excusses that almost gets me off the team. So when i do get home my mom makes me do all my homework and practice is in a hour so i go crazy doing it very quickly so i can get on and attend a important practice. when i finally get on i instant message spike for the ip and password of the practice and he says your cut the clan didn't want you in ,then he adds no one said yes for you to say. I have friends in this clan like scuba steve. so im P.O.

BMF
January 7, 2004, 2:28 am
you have a gay avatar, i'll tell you that much

eyic
January 7, 2004, 2:36 am
hmm well when spike accepted u in the clan, he seemed quite happy for u to be in it 0.o

n00bface
January 7, 2004, 2:36 am
lmfao BMF.. it's YuYu Hakusho [:D]

Yin_Starrunner
January 7, 2004, 2:46 am
thats so ghetto man...

fabmanx
January 7, 2004, 2:52 am
Harsh...its life

Hiei
January 7, 2004, 2:57 am
whatever man im still pi$$ed

Hiei
January 7, 2004, 2:58 am
oh yea Yu Yu Hakusho is the [:-censored]

that fuking sniper
January 7, 2004, 3:06 am
If all the members of a clan oppose to your membership in it, its their right to kick you, actually, it would be pretty stupid to let someone stay in the clan if everyone else doesnt like him. The thing Spike did wrong was not ask the members before he recruited you and thus had you enthused about the prac that day, but you shouldnt be angry about that really, when you join a clan, be prepared to meet with the possibility of expulsion.

frogboy
January 7, 2004, 3:15 am
*sits and waits for Akai| members to start flaming Hiei*

... started yet?

SILENT
January 7, 2004, 3:45 am
ROFL..he was cut ^_^..i dont even know why yet..

meh

BMF
January 7, 2004, 3:45 am
dude seriously, whats wrong with your avatar?

juice _ box
January 7, 2004, 3:47 am
Get your shotgun and storm the office.

Scuba Steve
January 7, 2004, 3:48 am
Any way i would like to post im cool with hiei i have no probs with him. I wasnt really told why u were cut but, if ur taking this all out on spike did u really have to mention that Clan Akai| is gay? ur really only talking about what spike did to you here. We members havent done anything.

SILENT
January 7, 2004, 3:51 am
Yeah! [:-censored]off
^_^

rofl BMF :P

Spitzfiya
January 7, 2004, 4:11 am
WTF is Yu Yu Hakpikachuayutuwupublutamka????
[:-censored] him and [:-censored] you too.

Kazuki
January 7, 2004, 4:30 am
Ok.. so let me get this straight. Spike cut him, yet none of the memebrs know why he was cut? Clearly, there wasn't even a vote. WAS THERE?!? O.o Spike accepted him without asking for a vote from his clan, and Spike cut him without one. Then BMF comes in and says the avatar sucks, which isnt supposed to be in the this section of the forums, dunno whats the deal with that :P Ppl start talking about stuff no one cares about until Steve comes in and makes a great point, which is turned into [:-censored] by Silent (no offense). And this all followed by Spitz comming in, asking a stupid question, and saying [:-censored] you to someone he doesn't know. Gee guys you REALLY make all of us feel special. "^_^"

juice _ box
January 7, 2004, 4:33 am
quote:that Clan Akai| is gay.

It's a soldat clan, not your mother. who [:-censored]ing cares.

Scuba Steve
January 7, 2004, 4:40 am
ehm juice box are u talking to me? im in akai i never mentioned it was gay if ur talking to me u dunno wtf ur talkin about.

Spike
January 7, 2004, 4:49 am
i recruited you on a trial membership and you knew that also after seeing the way you played in practice we decided that with dusk itd be to much work to keep you no offense but you just didnt catch on quick enough.. and the fact that your complaining here is kinda well just pathetic i recruited ya thinkin you would be on all the time and active and chatting with the members, but you only showed up for practice which is better than some of our members, but the members who arnt as active have more ties in the clan and when they show they are more than coopertive and respond to things i tell them immediately. so we decided to drop ya.. not because of your skill level.. but because well you just didnt really fit in sorry m8 :) but then again maybe im being the evil [:-censored] *hisssssss* YESSS IM EVIL AND AXORIZE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOUR MIND YATTA!!!!!! -.-

BMF
January 7, 2004, 4:56 am
quote:did u really have to mention that Clan Akai| is gay? ur really only talking about what spike did to you here. We members havent done anything.

Scuba Steve, are you implying that only Spike is gay in Akai clan? And the rest of the members are straight? That is kind of hard to believe, considering that Spike is a leader. I think it would be safe to assume that "most" of the Akai members are straight.

Back to the topic though, Hiei you are a [:-censored].

Scuba Steve
January 7, 2004, 4:58 am
lol BMF u know what i mean u smart A** :P

Akai_Chibi
January 7, 2004, 5:51 am
Hi I am Chibi. Its been on uhh years and years since I posted here. I have an account somewhere but this forum oes not have an account retrieval system.

Anyhoo I condured up all this energy so I could post my thoughts on this subject. Just cause Im an Ass. Yes ass is capitalized cause I pretend to be cool.

So "Most" of the Akai members are indeed "straight" (Not homosexual), but of course we do have our dirty lil fags too. Can I say FAG? No? Okay.

But to call Akai "gay" (which seems to mean "bad" or something nowadays, gah thats just dumb) is just, crazy talk there. You shouldnt take you being booted in such a hotheaded way. You could have an anneurysm or something.

So what if Spike is a godamn liar and fecal matter spewed from his throat like a fountain and you were lured to believe we all wanted you to go away. Spike IS ABSOLUTE. Accept on our forum. So if Spike lies and says I voted against you, well you know what, that means hes got my vote.

Did you ever stop and consider that maybe spike was even being considerate. Instead of just saying, yeah I dont want you go away. He said we all voted on it and youre not Akai material. Now go away. Its not a personal attack that way, its more of a team effort, because we are a team, and I guess he felt that you just did not fit.

Sure sure his tactic may have been SELFISH and I am sure us members will be discouraged for 5 minutes over this, but I also think his act was okay, because we are his members and he is our leader, and if he wants to make a decision he should have the comfort of knowing we would stick by him, even if it means he wants us to watch episodes of Bernie Mac which would most definately be more painful than me sticking spoons up my urethra. We would do it. For him, for Akai.

So thats pretty much all I have to say about that. And although to you Hiei's avatar may look stupid, spitzfyr person thingy, its not very proper for you to say such things, especially since Hiei is only 13 and stuff like that is actively involved with his age group. Dont be so callous. No offense.

So Hiei you know what you shouldnt be so upset. I mean yeah if it meant alot for you and we sorta crushed your dreams thats just life. No matter how hard I try I am not going to win the lottery. Hope only leads to dispair, unless youre religious, cause then youre too dumb to realise it. So just keep at it, and move on. Sometime down the road this incident wont mean a thing. You dont need to come on here and try to get people on yourside. it just isnt worth it.

Okay I am done.

Akai_Chibi
January 7, 2004, 6:07 am
and i made a mistake. sorry. it wasnt spitzfyr it was bmf.

but spitzfyr dun make fun of anime :P

oh and i had alot of spelling mistakes. oh well. i hope no one is immature enough to flame me over something trivial like that.

And also what did you download? MSN? MIRC? Thats like what, 20mb? Then jesus I suggest upgrading your computer because thats like no memory at all.. infact I think thats called space not memory but thats okay. Spike's mom isnt computer savy either. Not to try and be mean to you or anything, but really 2 programs and 20 megs isnt a big thing. I am sure it was like 40megs max.

Oki im really done this time :)

R
January 7, 2004, 6:10 am
quote:I am sure us members will be discouraged for 5 minutes over this

actually, 32 seconds, then i saw how funny this thread was. rofl. oh and i use periods cause im trying to act cool. ^_^

Akai_Chibi
January 7, 2004, 6:17 am
okay so i am a lying [:-censored] just like spike.

gah why cant i just be able to edit my posts its so unfair :( Have to make a new one.

anyhoo i am feeling kinda sad now, cause i was being too umm, forward. I admit I think it is kinda cute you are all pissed off n stuff and called us bad/gay and told us the story of your adventure in getting to our practice. that just shows how much it meant to ya.

so sorry bud, no hard feelings n stuff. maybe youre trial was too short i dunno. Youll find your place and then someday we will see you again in a match. and you can take out all your anger by shooting me in the face.

wow my signature doesnt work...what the hell kinda forum is this. cant use html and cant edit my posts. [:-devil] well at least this icon is cute.

Chakra
January 7, 2004, 6:18 am
Unspoken rule of online gaming: never ask to join a clan. Flex your pecks on a few public servers and wait to be talent-spotted baby....s'just the way of the world.

R
January 7, 2004, 6:20 am
umm chibi u can edit your post, do u see the piece of paper with a pencil on it at the top of your post? you use that button to edit it. and u can just put images using the [.img][/img] code without the . and no html =\

Tha Doggfather
January 7, 2004, 6:23 am
i love freelancing harr harrrr

Akai_Chibi
January 7, 2004, 6:32 am
oh my. i wasnt logged in thats why. i had to keep entering my pass when i wanted to post. i see some new options now. how fun.

DeafBox
January 7, 2004, 6:50 am
Hey, Chibi, ur sites and sigs are allways really killa :)
Anyway, it seems to me that... Hiei.... (forgot his name) tried pretty hard to accomadate u guys, and its a shame that u werent able to do the same for him. Anyway, dA would like to war akai some time, so ill see ya round.

quote:Unspoken rule of online gaming: never ask to join a clan. Flex your pecks on a few public servers and wait to be talent-spotted baby....s'just the way of the world.
So true, in my case, our leader left his clan, to start his own clan, to ask me to join lol.

eyic
January 7, 2004, 6:54 am
eh well i got kicked out of an australian clan for refusing to wear full blue team colours, no big deal, its a clanless, buggy world out there XP

Spike
January 7, 2004, 8:15 am
i feel bad now ;( but regardless i did not know your circumstances and since your angry your kinda stretchin things to your favor m8. all in all im sure your a nice guy who thinks were all gay and well leave it at that :) i just felt like posting this i dunno why i guess well i feel a little bad for ya m8 sorreh about the sudden kick i prolly shoulda been a little more fair to ya but whats done is done. if i had known how much you actually wanted to be in akai before i kicked you i wouldve conciderin keepin ya longer and seeing if things change but i had no way of knowning seein well you didnt communicate. but maybe if i hadent of made the mistake of rushin in and gettin someone who i hardly knew none of this woulda happened.

Spike
January 7, 2004, 8:15 am
i feel bad now ;( but regardless i did not know your circumstances and since your angry your kinda stretchin things to your favor m8. all in all im sure your a nice guy who thinks were all gay and well leave it at that :) i just felt like posting this i dunno why i guess well i feel a little bad for ya m8 sorreh about the sudden kick i prolly shoulda been a little more fair to ya but whats done is done. if i had known how much you actually wanted to be in akai before i kicked you i wouldve conciderin keepin ya longer and seeing if things change but i had no way of knowning seein well you didnt communicate. but maybe if i hadent of made the mistake of rushin in and gettin someone who i hardly knew none of this woulda happened.

palloco
January 7, 2004, 9:12 am
You people who modify real life to play in a clan are dumb

frogboy
January 7, 2004, 10:11 am
Ha, I'm lucky, I don't have a real life in the first place :P

Akai_Chibi
January 7, 2004, 10:14 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
Ha, I'm lucky, I don't have a real life in the first place :P

hear hear!!

or is it here here!! bah

------
Oh and Deaf, thank you kindly :P I must say I do envy your sig graphic though. tis quite sexy and effective. Its quite ironic you would compliment me when I felt like doing the same.

frogboy
January 7, 2004, 10:20 am
Its hear here.

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 10:57 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
you have a gay avatar, i'll tell you that much

Good to see BMF is still with us :P

Hiei, just freelance a bit, get ur skills up (I have no idea how good u are), become widely known, and respected.
Instead of asking to join, etc.

Advice...

BMF
January 7, 2004, 5:54 pm
quote:Unspoken rule of online gaming: never ask to join a clan

Golden rule baby. Altho i asked to join my first clan, BH. Looking back, i have no idea why they accepted me. But anyway, i never regret it.

NC, i am still here =)

fabmanx
January 7, 2004, 8:54 pm
Lol u werent very good back then BMF...i accepted u cuz u were kewl and i knew u would be really good once i taught u [:-censored]...so yea u had lots of level of improvement....ohh and welcome back NC

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 9:10 pm
well i cant belive chibi guy is a fag for one thing and on the other hand hiei < is awesome i mean he is my fav on the anime and im 16 dont dis anime it takes freaking forever to draw frame by frame it takes lots of talent and i respect that I ALSO RESPECT CLAY ANIMATION!!!!! i love the dragon punch he does and the DARK DRAGON FLAME ATTACK man.... its awesome... i got the box set wee! of dvds lmao im a loser i guess but who cares..

ALSO i know that fuking sniper and you let me into your clans because im funny and thats probley the only reason nobody really thinks i have skill XD o well i think i can shoot pretty well

Kazuki
January 7, 2004, 10:13 pm
lol, I see that everyone is getting in a better mood. Anyway, lol. IM with frogboy and Chibi. No life here =D And Chibi's cool, he aint no fag, lol. Camping Carl, your barret shots annoy me. Translation: you got a great shot. lol, Go anime! Sorry I know all of this is off topic. But freelancing is a good idea. I went into DNA games right after I left/"disbanded" F U C K and got invitations from 3 clans right there on the spot. But I kept freelancing until I found a clan that I liked and knew: phx. So freelancing is a good idea and dont take the first invitation you get. Say things like "Ill get back to you." :P

?
January 7, 2004, 10:28 pm
chibi i thought i burnt you(old joke) anyway, spike is a good clan leader, except for the clan dropping bit =P, if spike decides your not in the clan, hes not trying to be mean he just wants what is best for the clan, and yes nc is right freelance a bit, it took 1 or 2 months before any memebers in .bot+ even knew who i was

R
January 7, 2004, 11:27 pm
pff i dont think freelancing right off the bat to get better is really a fantastic idea. join a clan to get the feel of a clan, if they clan sucks/is inactive/bad members then you learn from that, after that join a clan that plays matches and learn how to play matches well. My skill never really increased until i started to play matches, because lets face it, pubs dont increase your skills much unless your a super noob.

TIR_Blade
January 7, 2004, 11:45 pm
ya i agree with r, also, clans are so much more dam fun.

N1nj@
January 7, 2004, 11:49 pm
Supernoob = me, lol.

Hiei
January 8, 2004, 1:41 am
ok to rap this all up i have to say i did this out of anger and i am mad at no one but the gay ass ppl who posted dumb [:-censored] in this. Well im still mad at spike everyone else in akia im still your friends. and i would actually been told sorry you can't be in then a trail member ship.
Final translation spike is a [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] and thats it

Hiei
January 8, 2004, 1:42 am
trial*** i stupid and need to change my siggie

AerialAssault
January 8, 2004, 1:50 am
there really was a clan called [:-censored] hiei, i was in it, Fairly Underestimated Clan Killers. u remind me of the time i tried to join team robot plus, i got turned down and i was pised and made a post to vent, now i asked spike if i would make it in Akai and he said i was "too good" i guess i got better since then 0.o

Spike
January 8, 2004, 2:09 am
hate is such a strong word -.-

Akai_Chibi
January 8, 2004, 2:34 am
im drinking hot chocolate! mmmmm!!

Kazuki
January 8, 2004, 2:42 am
Uhm, dude.. AA, Hiei WAS in our clan. O.o Hahahahhaaa!!!!

N1nj@
January 8, 2004, 2:58 am
Hiei: too bad you didn't get in, that's life. You posted this topic just to get attention and want people to feel sorry for you. But guess what, no one really cares. The more you disrepects someone by saying bad words to him/her is just going to make it worse. Now everyone know that you will post a topic about a clan being "gay" when you can't successfully join it, your chances of getting even a tryout or a trial membership is pretty low...

BMF
January 8, 2004, 3:08 am
this thread turned out even better than i expected

N1nj@
January 8, 2004, 3:22 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
this thread turned out even better than i expected
why is that?

Akai_Chibi
January 8, 2004, 4:01 am
oh yeah thanks for saying chibi is sexy. err cool. melikes the name kazuki. cept it doesnt have a meaning in nihongo incase you wondered.

BMF
January 8, 2004, 4:59 am
quote:why is that?

Because of your moma

Camping_Carl
January 8, 2004, 12:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spike
hate is such a strong word -.-

and the word Love is even stronger :)

Drama
January 8, 2004, 1:52 pm
quote:Unspoken rule of online gaming: never ask to join a clan

I dun think it really maters who asks

BMF
January 8, 2004, 5:58 pm
yeah, like in sex

Camping_Carl
January 8, 2004, 6:49 pm
or in sex

?
January 8, 2004, 9:24 pm
or on sex

BMF
January 8, 2004, 9:50 pm
thank you for ruining my joke

frogboy
January 8, 2004, 10:16 pm
Thats okay.

Kazuki
January 9, 2004, 12:31 am
LMFAO!!! That's life BMF. Everywhere you go there has to be some dumb guy ready to flame you, thinking he'll look cool, or be a geek and go all "wise" on you.

Akai_Chibi
January 9, 2004, 3:09 am
i resent that!

BMF
January 9, 2004, 7:54 am
i am that guy

Camping_Carl
January 9, 2004, 5:59 pm
or up in sex

?
January 9, 2004, 9:57 pm
i stil love you chibi