( search forums )
The most [:-censored]ed up nightmare ever
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Chakra
January 7, 2004, 6:13 am
The following is a true story of a nightmare I had, and is quite possibly the most [:-censored]ed up thing to happen to me for the remainder of 2004.

I was trapped in a worker's lounge the size of a house. Pool tables, empty bottles of beer, Eagles tunes playing on the jukebox.

But these were no ordinary workers.

They were Canadian mounty amateur golf playing postmen. [:I]

Scattered throughout the building where men, dressed as canadian mounties, golf clubs swung over their backs relaxing from a day at the post office. But there was ONE canadian mounty amatuer golf playing postman that went postal, and I had to find him....before he found me.

So...um...yeah. I eventually find him in this long dark corridor with lots of pipes hanging out and bare bulbs shining from the ceiling, and he's telling me how he wants to up the Maniacal Postal Limit (the amount of people a canadian mounty amatuer golf playing postman can kill before being considered mentally unstable) from 20 to 200. And then he laughs like your typical insane dude and starts beating the [:-censored] out of me with some golf clubs.

Next thing I remember is being outside the lounge with some really tough looking canadian mounty, who actually was a canadian mounty, who knocked out the rogue canadian mounty amateur golf playing postman with some knockout darts....but then he starts screaming at me and shooting me with these darts, which is when i woke up. [:-indifferent]

So. Yeah. I wake up at 3am in the complete dark, thinking how scary that incredibly stupid nightmare was, and start laughing hysterically for a good few minutes before dropping back off to sleep.

...just thought I had to share that with someone...