( search forums )
Sucks.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
CardBoardWarrior
January 9, 2004, 1:10 am
...I was playing Soldat at night when I was supposed to be in bed (my comp is in my room)...somehow my mom caught me and took my keyboard and mouse. Luckily I found a spare, but crappy, mouse in my closet. Now for God knows how long I have to type with my mouse on Windows built-in onscreen keyboard. No more Soldat for a while now...and on the 15th I leave for Florida. They got comps down there with real fast connection, better then my cable. But I'll probably be in the hot tub teh whole time :p So goodbye, and please pray for me.[IMAGE]

R
January 9, 2004, 1:20 am
wow that must have taken you over an hour to write that

Hitman
January 9, 2004, 1:29 am
*Points at CBW* HAHA!

CardBoardWarrior
January 9, 2004, 1:37 am
Yeah actually like 20 minutes...

?
January 9, 2004, 1:45 am
man i feel sorry for you =/

Spitzfiya
January 9, 2004, 2:22 am
Dont take that sh1t from your mom...Tell her to give you back your godamn stuff. [:-censored]!

peemonkey
January 9, 2004, 2:53 am
man, when i saw the topic of this thread was "sucks", i knew it somehow had to do with CBW's mom! ROFL

CardBoardWarrior
January 9, 2004, 3:02 am
Funny...and yet, not funny. lol [:P]

fabmanx
January 9, 2004, 3:03 am
lol..thats funny...my mom caught me once on the comp when i wasnt supposed to be...and she made me go to bed....lol ur mom sucks ass

peemonkey
January 9, 2004, 3:14 am
yea, cheap shot. sorry CBW. wanna hear something people try to make fun of me for? my mom's a janitor. so you dont got a keyboard. at least your mom doesnt clean up pee!

AerialAssault
January 9, 2004, 3:39 am
harr harr harr harr! your mammas a janitor!

liquidis x snake
January 9, 2004, 3:47 am
I say you challenge your mom to Soldat.

AerialAssault
January 9, 2004, 4:32 am
tell your mom shes a n00b

peemonkey
January 9, 2004, 6:07 am
dude, she pwns at kleanin. ive seen her do it. i get to drive the golf cart all over the place...lol...that;s sad

Weed
January 9, 2004, 9:53 am
ROFL
its so funneh....
dude, are u 5 years old??
are u supposed to be in bed at an exact hour?????
wtf is that? sounds like a gettho.

Hercule Poirot
January 9, 2004, 10:02 am
dude you're getting owned by your own mom =)

DNA.styx
January 9, 2004, 10:49 am
(moved)

ThaD
January 9, 2004, 11:18 am
buy a new keyboard...

Kazuki
January 9, 2004, 1:34 pm
lol He has to be in bed by a certain time cuz of school. School ruins everything. I say nuke the damned place.

Oh, and he cant challenge his mom to Soldat without a keyboard ( even though you were just kidding)

Weed
January 9, 2004, 4:03 pm
but for real?
r u 5 years old???
having ur parents telling u when to sleep sounds as stupid as having ur mom dressing u...
ur parents chose ur clothes? they tell u what to eat? where to go? when to come back???
thats so stupid.

y0da
January 9, 2004, 4:18 pm
mu parents suck to! if they caught me when i'm on the internet they lock the room where the PC is... unfortunatly - i have my force. :D They've tried everything - taking the power cabble, taking the mouse and the keyboard, but i'm to smart for them! muhahahahahhaaa... how meny of you got the same problem?

koil
January 9, 2004, 4:47 pm
last time my parents threatend my computer, was.. 6years ago.

no need to tell you that my 'daddy' learnd his lesson :).

CardBoardWarrior
January 9, 2004, 8:08 pm
Actually weed I am 13, I had school the next day, and it was at least 11:45 at night. Btw she took it on monday...and today she gave it back to me! w00t. So be afraid of me owning you again.

eyic
January 9, 2004, 9:15 pm
you know my mum is like that too, i always have to go to bed at the exact same time she wants 0.o
but taking you keyboard and mouse? what will that do? lol (just find were she hid them)

I dont have to worry about that coz she doesnt know how to unplug a mouse or a keyboard lol :)

CardBoardWarrior
January 9, 2004, 10:42 pm
Lol XD

?
January 9, 2004, 10:57 pm
just because they want you to go to bed at a certian time doesn't mean they suck or make everyone decision in your life, its jsut a bed time, mine is 11

Weed
January 10, 2004, 4:19 pm
sorry
i just dont understand whats this thing bout having to sleep when ur parents tell u...
i really have no idea, but only 2 words comes to my head: Nazi Gettho
last time my parents told me to do something was 12 years ago when i burnt my house.

y0da
January 10, 2004, 5:18 pm
weed, your house?!