( search forums )
ONLY MARILYN MANSON FANS ALLOWED
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
johnom
January 9, 2004, 6:27 am
ONLY MARILYN MANSON FANS ALLOWED.
marilyn manson is the man is any one is a big marilyn manson fan like me send me an e-mail or post a message here!

Chakra
January 9, 2004, 6:28 am
..is he still alive?

johnom
January 9, 2004, 6:33 am
yes he is still alive

DeafBox
January 9, 2004, 6:39 am
Did u see him live when he was in Aus?

Tha Doggfather
January 9, 2004, 6:50 am
yeah i can see the link with soldat ¬_¬

frogboy
January 9, 2004, 7:17 am
Well, uh.... that... uh... No.

n00bface
January 9, 2004, 7:44 am
lmfao Froggy.. he's gonna start bugging you in GameArena now :D

frogboy
January 9, 2004, 10:09 am
I think i saw him...

DNA.styx
January 9, 2004, 10:45 am
(moved)

AerialAssault
January 10, 2004, 4:04 am
marilyn manson needs to be hit in the head... HARD

Chakra
January 10, 2004, 4:25 am
..with a can of alphabetti spaghetti, thrown by a man named Lexus Moonblood.

..i wonder if that Liquid Snake fella could draw that.

fabmanx
January 10, 2004, 6:22 am
God damn Marylin is a freak....he god damn had a surgery to take out his ribs to suck his own [:-censored] are ur a fan of him? must be his music...

n00bface
January 10, 2004, 6:43 am
Ever notice how Marilyn Manson fans are also the-worst-kind of moron?

BMF
January 10, 2004, 7:26 am
i like some of his songs. Drugs like me, and that song from teh Matrix

frogboy
January 10, 2004, 8:27 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Ever notice how Marilyn Manson fans are also the-worst-kind of moron?

And Australian...

I'm so patriotic.

gi.joe
January 12, 2004, 11:09 am
lol u like marilyn manson huh?
as long as ure not in my country, thats A-Okay with me..

dont go shootin up in my High School... leave that to u aussies...

frogboy
January 12, 2004, 11:11 am
dont go shootin up in my High School... leave that to u aussies...

We don't find needles in our schools... but we find other things...

that fuking sniper
January 13, 2004, 1:32 am
I have some of his songs, and I love his dark, gothic sarcasm towards today's vexing trends :)

Edit: Just to have my say about the pointless flaming of Marilyn - People usually stereotype him as "Oh its that freak guy from MTV", while Marilyn himself makes songs despising the arrogant, ignorant attitude most people, especially tenagers have, not to be sterotipical about teanagers myself, of course.

People also dont get why he does everything that he does or dont get the point of his songs, and flame him on other matters, such as his dressing, or his highly violent lerycs and loud screams. In the end it comes down to self expression, and the people flaming him being pretty much pointless, sure, people can laugh at someone for being different and/or misunderstood, but the subject laughed at being self expression, that same person can laugh back at all of them for being a mass of clones, each and every one of them :)

gi.joe
January 13, 2004, 4:54 am
heh so i take it u dont have many friends then TFS?

that fuking sniper
January 13, 2004, 5:23 am
You can take it any way you like, its not like I'm going to feel bad if you insult me.... :\

n00bface
January 13, 2004, 5:47 am
I'm not dissing him, I'm dissing his fans.. I mean look at this post.. jeeze...

ClanKwH
January 13, 2004, 2:41 pm
Well Marilyn Manson is a slutty bitch like all of his goth kids fans

gi.joe
January 14, 2004, 5:38 am
lol i guess ure one of the clones then.... cus u cant accept something that isnt mainstream....

right........

ClanKwH
January 14, 2004, 2:01 pm
Nope Marilyn Manson is mainstream! but they just give him a bottle of Vodka and let him scream like hell

that fuking sniper
January 15, 2004, 12:20 am
The fact that I like Marylin Manson's music and that I actually have my own opinion and explenation to that opinion about people's bashing of him makes me unable to accept the mainstream?

What I dont like is stereotypes, especially ones given to people trying to make a point in their art like Manson, and ones given to me by people like you for making a point in their posts, if you actually tried to read and see what I had in mind when I wrote the post, you'd understand that it doesnt imply something like "TFS is one of these outcasts with no friends"...But hey, I wont stop you....

All in all I dont think you understood what I was talking about, but it doesnt really matter, I never really tried to start a flame war over this, partly because this is a forum, I dont even know you, so there wouldnt be much point in insulting people left and right because they said something, right?

Pr0ger
January 15, 2004, 12:31 am
Manson is cool , give me url songs plz

gi.joe
January 15, 2004, 12:45 am
TFS, what sterotype wud we be placing on Manson and his "art"

the fact that he changed his name to "Manson" as in Charles Manson the cult leader/murderer of the 70's itself is a true sign of his character. Or would u have us believe that hes just another misunderstood fellow, sterotyped by "mainstream" society aswell?

DeafBox
January 15, 2004, 2:02 am
quote:"Manson" as in Charles Manson
u sure thats true?

juice _ box
January 15, 2004, 8:18 am
1,2,3,4,5 oh wait to many retards to count that can't comprehend what TFS is saying. I enjoy his music, when people toss stupid rumors in the air like "he removed 2 sets of ribs so he could suck his cock" just build up the bad reputation. If he really did remove his ribs to suck his cock, the news would still be talking about it today and if he really did tear apart puppies on a stage, "Peta" would have donr somthing about it, which would ruin his career entirely.

exuse me if this isn't making snese, but im extremely tired.

Ahh btw, The charles manson Murders happend about a mile away from my house. I live in simi valley, near that little ranch. I've also gone on a tour into his caves >_>. imagine being tied up, blind folded and drug down a 3 foot wide cave knowing you can't escape and your going to be mutelated by a posse of crazy nazi's.

frogboy
January 15, 2004, 8:23 am
I'll agree. gi.joe doesn't have a clue what TFS is saying. But everyone else sort of agrees.

ClanKwH
January 15, 2004, 8:36 am
Marilyn Mansons real name is Bryan he got his nickname by Marilyn monroe and Charles manson

gi.joe
January 16, 2004, 1:27 am
lol frogboy.. i dont think that YOU have a clue about what I am saying....

i respect TFS for his opinion and educated judgement.. YOU on the other hand with your semi-coherant posts i do not...

frogboy
January 16, 2004, 1:50 am
Yay, my only known enemies are from New Zealand... interesting...

n00bface
January 16, 2004, 2:47 am
rawr froggy, guess where im moving to in february..

frogboy
January 16, 2004, 2:49 am
NZ? That place you had in your signature before? Australia? USA? Llamaland?

gi.joe
January 16, 2004, 6:18 am
whats wrong with NZ?

oh and Deafbox, yes i am sure about that little fact.

koil
January 16, 2004, 4:51 pm
no offence and all, but some of you forgoten that marilyn manson is.. like us. a human. a voice that could be heard - or ignored.
he can express himself as much as he want, like any other person, and he can be critisized, flamed and have sticky rumors, like any other person.
the truth is, (going into the logical part. no facts involved), marilyn manson didnt invented the whole 'gothic' theme. he coppied/learned (call it how you want to) from somebody else.

if you want to call me, or anyone else, a 'clone', only cause i expressed my opinion (which obviously, wasnt objectively), then go ahead. I can say what i want, just like U can say w/e you want.

the fact that someone chosen the majority way, doesnt make him stupid/less character/'clone' of the society .

or maybe, U are the clone? maybe Ure trying to setisfy your 'rebel' gens/idiology/opinions ? could it be, that the thought of being a 'clone', like us, is so disgusting, that you prefer to fit in on the weaker/smaller/diffrent 'community'?

could it be, that WE all, are just clones? maybe no-one is a 'clone'? maybe people just created the word 'clone' to make them look more.. right/correct?

(this post intention wasnt specific to anyone. and if you still think it was, then i'm truly sorry)

Weed
January 16, 2004, 5:12 pm
yeah, i like his songs, i understand the point of his looks and attitude, and i also understand that ignorant ppl cant see thrgouht the freaky looks.
its a shame that TFS showed u all his pearls of wisdom and u all thought he was showing u a pancake.

gi.joe
January 17, 2004, 3:59 am
we all have our opinions...

personally i thnk that Manson is trash.

end

that fuking sniper
January 17, 2004, 8:07 am
Thing is, Koil, that humans are not too different than robots if you think about it...

Robots have programmed CPU's (brains in human terms). They obey the CPU completely because in the program they werent programmed to have doubs, they can only handle problems that their own programs were programmed to handle.

Human brains are pretty much biological CPU's in a way, only that the brain can alter and adapt its program to fit frequent problems and challenges the human has to face daily, thus developed reflexes, fears, and the likes... Every one of us can alter his/her reflexes and instincts if they believed they could, there will propably machines invented to alter the "programming" in your brain using electric signals to instill knowledge as well as erase some. This can be something like a patch to upgrade the software... :P

How that connects to the "clone" thing? Humans are mammals, most mammals live in communities/groups/tribes/families together. This triggers the brain to develope a social instinct, an instinct to not be cast out or be differentiated from the rest of the masses. Eventually that leads to versions of peer pressure, and that affects opinions and views of who we are, if we let it. Again, the program can always be altered, the brain is very dynamic, so if you let yourself do what you want, you'll start looking at things the way YOU want to look at it, not the way you want society to see you look at it :)

Hope nobody got lost there :P

frogboy
January 17, 2004, 8:53 am
Steroids can overclock our brains!

gi.joe
January 17, 2004, 11:23 pm
did your history teacher tell you that aswell?>