( search forums )
New Weapon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
deathsquad9
January 9, 2004, 8:14 am
I got this idea whilst reading that f*cked post by Ray. You know how you can type in /piss and the little man does his thing, well I thought of a new one of thoes /*** thingies. /fart. The little man bends over, drops his dacks, puts a lighter to his arse and lets rip. The effects of the weapon can be the same as the flamethrower. I think it would be quite ammusing to walk upto someone reloading a law and then killing him with a dose of eplosive flatulence.

Well anyways I would like to hear your what you think.
BTW feel free to abuse.

Roy
January 9, 2004, 9:31 am
Soldat has somewhat more class than that, my friend.

Also, who exactly would this be useful against? A blind dyslexic midget with broken fingers?

pseudo
January 9, 2004, 10:33 am
Nah... Most of these commands /tabac, /piss etc... are just for fun. They shouldn't have any weapon-like effect --- we don't want to turn Soldat into Southpark.

What I WOULD like to see, would be a /nap (or /sleep) [:-sleep] command where your soldier could lay down, pull his hat/helmet over his eyes, and take 5. This would be especially useful in games where all the action is happening on the other side of the map and your supposed to guard something, (or playing against noobs.)

n00bface
January 9, 2004, 10:35 am
ROFL pseudo, I love your idea :P

Liber_Lupus
January 9, 2004, 2:19 pm
Yeh sleep would be cool or something like ur player takes out a folding-chair (LOL looked in dictionary, i hope its right :P ) and lies down and starts to drink something.

MisterX
January 9, 2004, 5:32 pm
yes, this anims would be funny, but just if you could stop the damn animations! I hate it, i am standing 5 secs, doing nothing, because i'm writing. now my soldier does this auto-taunt. i want to walk - not possible. enemy walks in front of me - can't do anything. get killed ...

[Edit]
with "this anims" i ment for example what pseudo said. please not deathsquad9's idea. would suck, and most when ff is on. some guy is camping at the teams spawn, and everytime someone spawns he does this stupid, stupid taunt..

kevith
January 9, 2004, 8:16 pm
deathsquads idea would be funny... why don't we have acid piss so when we piss on ppl their flesh melts off or burn ppl with our cigarettes? lol anyway, it would be cool if there were more animations and i wish i could make it so he didnt do them automatically... like when you're sitting there with the flag and he starts to /tabac or /takeoff to scratch himself and you get killed bc somebody comes right then and you can't move.

juice _ box
January 10, 2004, 3:15 am
Cool, soldat needs this waste of programming.

frogboy
January 10, 2004, 3:40 am
I disagree, I think it could be spent more on getting disposible deck chairs for campers.

HOBBES
January 10, 2004, 3:48 pm
Have you ever seen a soldier killing an other soldier with his fart?
Thats sick....

kevith
January 10, 2004, 4:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
I disagree, I think it could be spent more on getting disposible deck chairs for campers.
Or maybe even little tents that appear over the 'campers' after they stay in the same spot for 2 minutes or more... LOL

mak89gt
January 10, 2004, 5:45 pm
stupid ideas, i prefer soldat when its more realistic.

AL3X1C0N
January 10, 2004, 9:31 pm
ye more idiotic commands to spam with :)
and maybe a new weapon :)