( search forums )
Golden Bullets!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Killa Gorilla
November 26, 2002, 4:32 pm
how bout gold bullets? ever thought of it?
i just made it because of boredom. weather you like it, or not. i already made it.

here:

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] bullet.bmp608 Bytes

Rixus
November 26, 2002, 5:42 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=746 Golden Bullets come from there to

mightysmaug
November 26, 2002, 8:03 pm
i prefer silver

High
November 26, 2002, 9:11 pm
Killa_Gorilla: you probably copy from it...did not work at all

Rixus: i like that gold version

mightysmaug: i rather prefer a gardient gold or sliver...even black would be cool

Killa Gorilla
November 26, 2002, 10:22 pm
high: what did i copy? what did not work? are you goin to p|ss me off in this topic as well or what?

Killa Gorilla
November 26, 2002, 10:29 pm
and it's "Killa Gorilla" and not "Killa_Gorilla". go away from this topic and never come back. go piss off your pall mrkhan!

btw:
i didn't even know that somebody already did that. so just shut up. i hate ya already dude!

VENgE
November 27, 2002, 9:01 pm
Killa_Gorilla: Jeez, he put an underscore in your name, big fricking deal! you think i care if people get the caps wrong in my name? No i dont! And you really dont have the right to tell him to leave your topic forever. Its a free country... depending on where you live.

High
November 27, 2002, 9:09 pm
VENgE: i live in canada...so is a free country...i want to stay and forver! waht you gotta do Killa______Gorilla, OH NO! i spell your name wrong with the underscore...oppsy....haha! loser

Killa Gorilla
November 27, 2002, 11:14 pm
you stupic peace o' sh|t! i said that not because you are spelling my name wrong. just because you're the same ugly mothertrucker who f*cked around with me in some of mrkahns topics. so just f*ck you! think what ever you want.
and venge: it's not your business

DNA.styx
November 28, 2002, 1:40 am
High & VENgE: This is Killa Gorilla's topic please respect it and his name (but I can see why someone would think it had an underscore with the hyperlinking on the left of the forum)....anyhow back to topic...

High
November 29, 2002, 12:56 am
DNA: why we need to respect him when he don't respect me and other poeple on the forum...he swear at me at the 1st place and also...he might or did copy from the other mod...since the other mod has the same thing as Rixus mentions on the top [URL]

i would not, i repeated, i would not respect someone that is not respecting me or other people

DNA.styx
November 29, 2002, 1:24 am
I asked you respect the fact that this is his thread. If you girls wanna go out the back and b*tch slap each other that's fine with me but don't do it in public on this forum.

Developing mods based on other people's ideas/word is natural, anyhow "i didn't even know that somebody already did that" is what Killa Gorilla said.

Gaa...who would wanna be a moderator around here :)

High
November 29, 2002, 1:58 am
DNA: i would

MrKhan
December 1, 2002, 3:55 pm
not me , hehe

VENgE
December 1, 2002, 5:56 pm
Killa_Gorrila: Oh, I'll make it my business.

High
December 2, 2002, 3:45 am
VENgE: what! what you mean you business..clue me in man!