( search forums )
Hacking (I'm a consolidated networkist) hah!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
mateenjahanmiry
January 11, 2004, 4:52 am
Well, many of you know about my spontaneous hacking from which I have evolved into a whole new dimension in hacking. I have become a network 'anarchist' in my school. I wanted to brag about something I just found out how do to, and I'm putting together a 'League of Network Hackers', if that makes any form of sense. I've figured that through the simple program Telnet (Microsoft can suck my [:-censored], you stupid [:-censored]s :P), that you can connect to a low security network by opening a connection to the Default Gateway and using your own simple login and pass [:-devil]. What do you all think? If you're fond of this obsurd idea, then msn me and we can try to spam the network in terms of Network Messaging to overload the memory drive.

Damn i love america! [8D]

frogboy
January 11, 2004, 5:07 am
Sounds interesting...

n00bface
January 11, 2004, 5:50 am
Your email has been sent to jbrian@legal.microsoft.com.

juice _ box
January 11, 2004, 6:06 am
now that was uncalled for llama...

frogboy
January 11, 2004, 6:17 am
Yeah. I mean really, all he wanted to do was close down small sites... and then the US Government, CIA and FBI... oops.

palloco
January 11, 2004, 10:23 am
You are not a hacker

Weed
January 11, 2004, 11:35 am
lol
that means ur the school super nerd?
u hide in the pc room so the football team wont stick ur head on the lockers?
ur teh supa dupa geek, have funz0r

mak89gt
January 11, 2004, 12:35 pm
mateens not like you

bLaStEr
January 11, 2004, 12:42 pm
Hacking is stubid... Because my fking friend can do [:-censored]... I hate him x)

b00stA
January 11, 2004, 1:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by mateenjahanmiry
Well, many of you know about my spontaneous hacking from which I have evolved into a whole new dimension in hacking. I have become a network 'anarchist' in my school. I wanted to brag about something I just found out how do to, and I'm putting together a 'League of Network Hackers', if that makes any form of sense. I've figured that through the simple program Telnet (Microsoft can suck my [:-censored], you stupid [:-censored]s :P), that you can connect to a low security network by opening a connection to the Default Gateway and using your own simple login and pass [:-devil]. What do you all think? If you're fond of this obsurd idea, then msn me and we can try to spam the network in terms of Network Messaging to overload the memory drive.

Damn i love america! [8D]

So, where exactly is the "hacking" part?
You can open a connection and login.. then what?
maybe he's talking about FTP servers?!! omg. Have fun in your "new dimension in hacking".. whatever

Chakra
January 11, 2004, 2:37 pm
Now now, lets not diss hacking....if there was no hacking, the movie Sneakers would never have been made. Just remember that.

mak89gt
January 11, 2004, 2:40 pm
Anyone who is still in school and knows hacking is denoted as clever, not a nerd. Those who call them nerds may end up as car washers or janitors or something like that.