( search forums )
I just hate it when...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
eyic
January 13, 2004, 3:31 am
I really just hate it when new people call other people n00bs it irritates me 0.o

Some new people just go around thinking they pwn everyone that it pisses me of, not that I care, ITS JUST ANNOYING, thinking that a 2 hour new soldat player would join a game, and call somone a noob.

Who else has ever felt like they just want to choke somone like that 0.o

no hard feelings just my opinion :P

SoldatStriker
January 13, 2004, 4:18 am
The reason I don't concern myself with it too much is because I always write it off as another punk kid, which it usually is. I've got to admit though, I've been through that same experience millions of times. A new player will come up and master some basic techniques and think they're bigger than Soldat, despite their lack of experience. Sometimes I humour them, but more often than not I let my guns do the talking.

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 4:20 am
hmm intresting

arnt u the one who tells everyone to stop whinning?

eyic
January 13, 2004, 4:45 am
yeh but this isnt whining, its an opinion :D

BMF
January 13, 2004, 5:07 am
i hate [:-censored]ing n00bs

AerialAssault
January 13, 2004, 5:28 am
i dont like to [:-censored] n00bs bmf, if u hate it dont do it. but i just ignore them, i dont really care, and if there like who are u ive never heard of u, im all like "well that just makes u more of a n00b to not have heard of the GREAT AERIALASSAULT!"

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 6:14 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
i dont like to [:-censored] n00bs bmf, if u hate it dont do it.

Ughh dont do wut???? hes begging a I hate [:-censored]ing noobS?????

?

ThaD
January 13, 2004, 9:39 am
if there was no such word ppl would find another one, similar to n00b, why? do we have any psychologist here?

Aquarius
January 13, 2004, 10:02 am
People like to think that they are better.

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 2:37 pm
Ughh like you... your always trying to show people up.

Jounaz
January 13, 2004, 3:00 pm
I don't really care of are people n00b or not. And i don't call anyone n00bs because i don't know are thei b00bs or not [:D]

kevith
January 13, 2004, 3:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
i dont like to [:-censored] n00bs bmf, if u hate it dont do it. ROFL!!! But seriously... I try to avoid using the term 'noob' while I play... but sometimes it just slips out ;) The new ppl probably just think that if they call other ppl noobs then nobody will notice that they are the noob (if that makes sense). And Sithak... nothing personal but it always sounds like you're trying to pick a fight [:P]

Mr G
January 13, 2004, 6:34 pm
I think i already said this but:

"If someone insults you, ignore him. If you cant, get over it. If you cant, laugh at him. If you cant, then maybe you deserve it."

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 14, 2004, 12:06 am
yea, what he said

?
January 14, 2004, 12:10 am
i just kill them =/

juice _ box
January 14, 2004, 1:11 am
Newb? I'm starting to hate this "l33t" Vocabulary.

From here on, I'm replacing newb with. Clay.

Cocky little asshole youth. in which most "newbs" are.

Sithak
January 14, 2004, 1:30 am
no newb should be. Nagb!!!!!!

NEW AND GETTING BETTER

juice _ box
January 14, 2004, 1:34 am
Sithak = Clay. I'm sure a resembles a chunk aswell.

frogboy
January 14, 2004, 3:00 am
There was a person on GA who was playing for 2 hours and he just started saying "OMG I CAN PWN YOU ALL N00BS"... We all hate him.

Scuba Steve
January 14, 2004, 5:36 pm
yea dude seriously, i was up in this server and this dude who sais hes only been playin for like about a week was camping and he called this dude with deagles a noob because his barret was missing him totally and the guy with deagles was pwnin him sooo badly.....lol
thats what u get from noobs with egos...and the were noob looks better as newb lol..screw it i wont say it at all anymore lol

juice _ box
January 14, 2004, 7:42 pm
i'm a newb. would anyone like to duel? i'll prove it.

?
January 14, 2004, 9:45 pm
im a human, hi =D

Sekushi
January 15, 2004, 2:14 am
Hi human. :D

If someone calls me a n00b, I let my gun prove otherwise.

Jelly_King
January 15, 2004, 5:55 am
i don't hate newbs - i just find it's easier to kill em and perhaps offer some advice for the future...it's a good feeling to help someone out and see em get better as you play.
(sniff) they grow up so fast!

I HATE ungracious winners - even if you come within 1 kill of beating them, they'll call you a n00b...[:-censored]ers!

Anti-Commie
January 19, 2004, 4:43 pm
y the hek do all of u ppl get so bothered by ppl callling you names? Tho mean spiritedness is uncalled(it is afterall a game) but i wouldn't really care if some1 said i was a n00b newb loser- wutever. Perhaps we would all be better if we concentrated on winning isntead of getting mad and stressed about wut some1 sed

Sekushi
January 19, 2004, 6:51 pm
Perhaps you should use spell check.

I don't know about you, but most guys have an ego.

And I choose to defend mine.

DesFS
January 20, 2004, 12:24 am
Yeah. If someone said 'you n00b' after losing, I'd be VERY pissed.

Anti-Commie
January 20, 2004, 2:28 pm
I have an ego- but I don't give a d*** about wut some loser says I am bcause after all it does not matter. They may talk big but if you bust a cap in them it just makes it all the more humiliating that a "n00b" beat them. You people need to chill out

Inquisitor
January 20, 2004, 6:02 pm
you shouldn't call anybody a noob. everyone began as a new player and everyone has lost a match at anytime.
apart from that it's just unpolite.
you wouldn't call somebody stupid in public too, would you? even if he really is.
if you do so, think of yourself. if it's not your physical apereance then it's your character that's damaged. think about this.

Sekushi
January 20, 2004, 11:38 pm
...I don't know what to think about, your sentences didn't make much sense.

Roy
January 21, 2004, 8:21 am
Talking trash is part of any competetive game. If you get upset in any way, get distracted by any amount, by something someone says, then their comment has achieved its goal. If you get stressed out trying to prove that you're "not a noob" than you might actually do worse than usual.

Of course, knowing this may not help you stay calm... it usually doesn't for me either. ;)