( search forums )
BUSH!!!! The beginning of the end of the world
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Sabotai
January 13, 2004, 10:19 pm
Just want to a survey....who likes bush? and who doesn't?
Personally I don't, many reasons but I would like to heres your's first.

People who don't like bush...raise your hand

People who like bush...Get their heads out of their [:-censored]

frogboy
January 13, 2004, 10:26 pm
*raises*

Heh, he's got a lower IQ than me, and I am one of the lowest in my class.

M
January 13, 2004, 10:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
*raises*

Heh, he's got a lower IQ than me, and I am one of the lowest in my class.

LOL.

Sabotai
January 13, 2004, 10:52 pm
Ahhhh, that about sums it up...Oh and not to mention going to war "to find WOMD" Hehehe more like oil.

frogboy
January 13, 2004, 10:55 pm
They did find WMDs buried underground.

Chakra
January 13, 2004, 11:22 pm
I like Bush. He makes the UK look well managed.

BMF
January 13, 2004, 11:36 pm
I am sorry to butt in your intelligent conversation here..

But when you say you hate Bush, what are your reasons for it? Sabotai i just want to see the reasoning behind your words. Maybe you are an economy major in a University. And you see some crucial mistakes that Bush made with USA ecomony.
Or maybe you are a military expert, and you can tell me what Bush did wrong in Iraq.
Maybe you are still mad at Bush for starting the war. Well, it was not his fault. American people started the war, and there should not be any misunderstandings about that.
Sabotai, i will gladly accept your point of you, for i am a very open minded person. Just give some good reasons why you believe that Bush is a bad president.

I love when people say "Omg, jews should be gased" or "I hate muslims" or "I hate Bush". I always ask a simple question, Why? Nobody had given me a good answer yet. Please enlighten me, how did you grow to dislike George Bush so much?

quote:Heh, he's got a lower IQ than me, and I am one of the lowest in my class.

Frogboy, are the results of both tests (yours and Bush's) available to the general public? If so, i would like to see them.

frogboy
January 13, 2004, 11:55 pm
Bushs IQ has been estimated at 96 I think, and in the last TV IQ test over here I got something like 115. I'll google for Bushs IQ later... I saw an interesting page on it once.

Chakra
January 14, 2004, 12:08 am
Can't say I really know anything bad about him...america ain't changed much since the clinton days from what I can tell, and a couple of middle-east extremists got turned into sandy pancakes. All in all, you could do worse.....Blair, for instance...

Sabotai
January 14, 2004, 12:10 am
quote:for i am a very open minded person. Just give some good reasons why you believe that Bush is a bad president.

First of all...What are "good" reasons? Reasons that are good, or reasons that only you except. Anyway, here are my reasons hope they are good?

1. Unpresidented war
2. Bad Economy
3. Well....I don't really hate him, or dislike him because he isn't smart, but I still wonder how he got elected
4. Revoke statement 3 last remark, I forgot he stole the election.
5. He is making diversity our biggest fear.
Some reasons....He also does some bad stuff

Oh and this isn't really Bush but I got really REALLY peeved when those stupid Political Cartoons showing if you you don't support Bush you don't support the Army! BAH! Well, give me some "good" reasons on why I should like him and I will agree.

P.S. 6. The fact that people try to make him look good Compard to Clinton....First of all Clinton was a great prez. Second we are still stuck on the Affair...
Out weight this....
-lying about war
-Sleeping with someone that is not your wife ((Either religion is not seperated from state or we are Puritans)

Hitman
January 14, 2004, 12:11 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
I am sorry to butt in your intelligent conversation here..

But when you say you hate Bush, what are your reasons for it? Sabotai i just want to see the reasoning behind your words. Maybe you are an economy major in a University. And you see some crucial mistakes that Bush made with USA ecomony.
Or maybe you are a military expert, and you can tell me what Bush did wrong in Iraq.
Maybe you are still mad at Bush for starting the war. Well, it was not his fault. American people started the war, and there should not be any misunderstandings about that.
Sabotai, i will gladly accept your point of you, for i am a very open minded person. Just give some good reasons why you believe that Bush is a bad president.

I love when people say "Omg, jews should be gased" or "I hate muslims" or "I hate Bush". I always ask a simple question, Why? Nobody had given me a good answer yet. Please enlighten me, how did you grow to dislike George Bush so much?

quote:Heh, he's got a lower IQ than me, and I am one of the lowest in my class.

Frogboy, are the results of both tests (yours and Bush's) available to the general public? If so, i would like to see them.
Wow! That is the most understanding and calm post I have seen by BMF!

I'll tell you who doesn't like Bush; Michael Moore! (www.MichaelMoore.com)I am reading his book 'Stupid white Men' its [:-censored]ing hilarious and makes a lot of good points against Bush as it says on the back of the book 'The Angrier Michael gets, the funnier he gets'

juice _ box
January 14, 2004, 12:58 am
I'm moving to the Uk when I hit 18, so this isn't a concern of mine.

As for the disliking of him? He has bad charisma and looks like a fool when giving speechs, but thats about it. All in all I've got nothing against him.

CardBoardWarrior
January 14, 2004, 1:00 am
I agree completely wit bmf.

morpheus
January 14, 2004, 1:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Sabotai
1. Unpresidented war

it's a known fact that hussein continued to ignore the mandates placed upon him by the national community.

it is also a known fact that hussein and bin laden were good friends and allowed the housing of several al quaida cells in iraq.

now tie the 2 together. looking for womd? yes, but it goes deeper than that. just think about it.

2. Bad Economy

the economy was on a decline by the end of the clinton administration.
granted, this war hasn't helped the economy, but placing all the blame on bush is simply ludicrous.

3. Well....I don't really hate him, or dislike him because he isn't smart, but I still wonder how he got elected
4. Revoke statement 3 last remark, I forgot he stole the election.

how?

Some reasons....He also does some bad stuff.

a) how is he making diversity our biggest fear? explain.
b) what bad stuff? explain.

Oh and this isn't really Bush but I got really REALLY peeved when those stupid Political Cartoons showing if you you don't support Bush you don't support the Army!

bush is commander in chief of the armed forces

P.S. 6. The fact that people try to make him look good Compard to Clinton....First of all Clinton was a great prez.

what exactly did clinton do that was so great? he came into an economy that had been raised by the reagan administration, and was kept pretty stable by the bush sr administration. by the end of clinton's term the economy was going down, not up.

also, clinton was to busy in court lying about and trying to justify his actions of getting a bj by an intern, instead of focusing on the threats to the american citizens made by one osama bin laden, which you can now clearly see the effects of this blunder from the 9/11 attack.

also, during the bush administration, national security has went up tremendously, and it began before the 9/11 attack simply because bush knew the rep of bin laden and at least made an attempt to tighten security. unfortunately bush didn't have the backing to implement his plans in time. had this began with the clinton administration, 9/11 could have possibly been avoided all together.

Second we are still stuck on the Affair...

apparently you're the one still stuck on the affair. i haven't thought about it in years.

Out weight this....
-lying about war
-Sleeping with someone that is not your wife ((Either religion is not seperated from state or we are Puritans)

see answer to no. 1

BMF
January 14, 2004, 1:43 am
Sabotai, i was going to take your post apart and hand you your ass on a plate, but morpheus did it for me

I am in no way a supporter of Bush. His diplomacy skills could have been better. His family apparently has some obscure relations with the Bin Laden family. Back in Texas he has executed more people than any other governor before him.
What i dont like are brainless posts like this one.

With further questions, refer to morpheus's post.

Sabotai
January 14, 2004, 1:57 am
First of all...I expected this reaction. Well I would like to answer some questions. like "How is he stole the election?" Well first of all if you even watched teh election you will know it is taken not literally. You see, there is a thing called the Electorial College. Thisis when each state, depending on size, gets a certain amount of votes. The Popular vote of each state tells who the College votes go for. Now, as you know the Popular vote was for Gore, but since Bush won many large states, he got to be president. To sum it up, More americans wanted Gore to be president.

As for diversity, We are now discriminating arabs.

Also Bush is making us the Terrorists. I have lived over seas, and almost every country I went to hated bush. I don't wanna hear you saying we have many "allies" just face that fact that someday, Bush will be on trial for crimes against humanity.

morpheus
January 14, 2004, 2:27 am
First of all...I expected this reaction. Well I would like to answer some questions. like "How is he stole the election?" Well first of all if you even watched teh election you will know it is taken not literally. You see, there is a thing called the Electorial College. Thisis when each state, depending on size, gets a certain amount of votes. The Popular vote of each state tells who the College votes go for. Now, as you know the Popular vote was for Gore, but since Bush won many large states, he got to be president. To sum it up, More americans wanted Gore to be president.

simply put, this is the procedure we use. either live with it or start a petition with your view points, get enough people to sign it, and send it in. many procedures have been changed due to this process. in other words, put up or shut up. if you're not willing to do something about, keep quiet. we have enough whiners as it is who do nothing more than sit and whine.

As for diversity, We are now discriminating arabs.

1st off, WE? speak for yourself, not WE. and also from your previous post:

how you came up with that is beyond me. ever since the onset of 9/11 bush has made it publicly known on several occasions that he does not condone discrimination against ANY race.

Also Bush is making us the Terrorists. I have lived over seas, and almost every country I went to hated bush.

1) how many countries, and for what period of time in each country did you spend during bush's short reign as president? you make it sound as if you're some world traveler constantly on the move.

2) exactly how many people from other countries have you actually had the chance to speak to on this particular subject? hundreds? thousands? tens of thousands? and did the view point of these people you have supposedly spoken to reflect the view point of the whole country?

I don't wanna hear you saying we have many "allies" just face that fact that someday, Bush will be on trial for crimes against humanity.

and pray tell, how the hell did you come to this conclusion? come on kid, back up all your statements with facts, not supposition or opinion, but SOLID FACTS.

BMF
January 14, 2004, 2:38 am
Sabotai you got your ass handed to you

deal with it

juice _ box
January 14, 2004, 2:50 am
Who's next?

n00bface
January 14, 2004, 3:01 am
me. give me my ass.

frogboy
January 14, 2004, 3:05 am
I already have my ass.

koil
January 14, 2004, 8:49 am
just wanted to add:

i'm not an expert about politics in the usa, but you got to admit.. what could al gore do better then what bush did?

i mean, cmon, i'm (almost) sure that bush is a human, and humans doing mistakes (espacilly if hes under such amount of pressure, being in the white house and all).

as you showed us before, its preety damn easy to say 'this man is gay', but so far you didnt made any legitimate/legibale comments.

i want you, or anyone else, give me a president that (atleast) 30% of the people you've asked likes.. espacilly if that president is in middle of a war.

palloco
January 14, 2004, 1:56 pm
ROFL, people supporting the man who destroy forests to avoid fires, the man who allows to kill any foregner before anyone could defend him.

palloco
January 14, 2004, 3:01 pm
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sabotai
Also Bush is making us the Terrorists. I have lived over seas, and almost every country I went to hated bush.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) how many countries, and for what period of time in each country did you spend during bush's short reign as president? you make it sound as if you're some world traveler constantly on the move.

2) exactly how many people from other countries have you actually had the chance to speak to on this particular subject? hundreds? thousands? tens of thousands? and did the view point of these people you have supposedly spoken to reflect the view point of the whole country?

Morpheus, it seems like you had talked to nobody outta USA adn you only read the "Bush Today". Had not read the entire thread but moist of Sabotai points are true or partially true

Weed
January 14, 2004, 3:36 pm
well, i see that after Morpheus, BMF and koil i dont have much to add, but ill give it a try.

sabotai, can u even vote? im really interested to know bout this.
why are u saying that Bush is being racists against Arabs/Muslims ? if he was, he would give Israel a go to enter all the palestinian grounds and erase them from earth, and than do the same about Syria and all the countries around, its well known Israel can do it, the only reason we aint doing it, is because we would lose our best ally, the USA.
do u think Bob Dole could react better to the 9/11 terrorist attacks?
dont u think Al Gore would be wearing big boots on his small feet if he would be elected? Maybe Bush was the only Reasonable man that ran for president in those elections.
but for real, even if u like him or dont, he will keep being president, and he will keep saving ur asses from the kind of terrorist attacks we suffer everyday.

BMF
January 14, 2004, 4:17 pm
quote:ROFL, people supporting the man who destroy forests to avoid fires, the man who allows to kill any foregner before anyone could defend him.

Again, this may sound stupid but.. Can you tell me the location of at least one forest that Bush destroyed to prevent a fire??
I know he did not destroy forests. Its just a common phrase that you heard somewhere on TV, or from your parents. But at least know what it means before you say it all right?
And who was the foreigner that Bush killed lol? Actually right now he is trying to enforce a new visa program that would make life much easier for all illegal imigrants in the USA.

NullShot
January 14, 2004, 4:40 pm
perhaps i should stop reading, thinking etc. but...

| WORLD |
\____________________________ /

lol, i'm not being serious...honest!

morpheus
January 14, 2004, 4:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
ROFL, people supporting the man who destroy forests to avoid fires, the man who allows to kill any foregner before anyone could defend him.

same reply as to sab:

it's a known fact that hussein continued to ignore the mandates placed upon him by the national community.

it is also a known fact that hussein and bin laden were good friends and allowed the housing of several al quaida cells in iraq.

now tie the 2 together. looking for womd? yes, but it goes deeper than that. just think about it. actually try to understand the "big picture" here.

also, "the man who allows to kill any foregner before anyone could defend him." you must be talking about hussein here, considering the amount of times he's gotten away with this.

quote: Originally posted by palloco

Morpheus, it seems like you had talked to nobody outta USA adn you only read the "Bush Today".

well, i for one am not in gw bush's top ten fan list, and i don't necessarily agree with everything he has done, but i do feel he is at least making an effort.

and yes, i do correspond with people outside of the US, and can safely say that it's split roughly 60/40 on the viewpoint of bush and his "war on terrorism" and the war with iraq, as it is here in the states.

quote:
Had not read the entire thread but moist of Sabotai points are true or partially true

if you didn't read the entire thread, how do you know that most of what sab is true? or did you just scan through, see a few things you agree with, and decided sab was right?

and i'll say the same thing to you as i did sab, back up all your statements with facts, not supposition or opinion, but SOLID FACTS.

that's the thing about it. you guys take the time to respond, but never do any type of research before responding to make absolutely sure what you are stating is correct. and even if what you are saying may be deemed as "politically correct", you fail in the attempt to tie everything together to get the big picture, which is what really counts. in other words, you take facts 1, 3, and 5, and totally disregard facts 2 and 4, which make up the total sum of the argument, which leads to nothing more than mere supposition.

if you guys want a debate about this, i'll be more than happy to give you one, but only if you can come up with some substantial evidence as to what you are saying is true.

SuperKill
January 14, 2004, 6:43 pm
bush isnt racist twords muslims or whatever.. if he would then israel wasnt so small ;P

anyway did you just joined the forum to open a bush thread ? ;\\\\

Sabotai
January 14, 2004, 8:58 pm
quote:1) how many countries, and for what period of time in each country did you spend during bush's short reign as president? you make it sound as if you're some world traveler constantly on the move.

Morpheus, it seems like you had talked to nobody outta USA adn you only read the "Bush Today". Had not read the entire thread but moist of Sabotai points are true or partially true

Ok....first of all I have been to Italy, Germany, France, Czech, Ireland, England...some more.

I mainly lived in Italy, and I didn't have a chance to talk to many Italians because when Bush came in office they all felt like laying a beat down on me. Also, the countries held many prostests infront of naval and NATO bases...graffiti saying "F*** Bush" was rampant. Just because the news or the leader supports him doesn't mean the country does.

Oh and that "No Child Left Behind" is a bunch of crap because he pulled millions of dollars from DoDDs schools...

palloco
January 14, 2004, 9:10 pm
"or did you just scan through, see a few things you agree with, and decided sab was right?"
I read it entire now and he is right in the thing that Bush is bad president for USA, but some points are certainly wrong.

"it is also a known fact that hussein and bin laden were good friends and allowed the housing of several al quaida cells in iraq."

You are asking for facts and you give a sentence as a fact.Just give me a picture of hussein and laden together... or conversation... or anything

"the economy was on a decline by the end of the clinton administration."
The lower dollar is, the more I gain.

Where are Chemical weapons=Where is teh value

Best ally of Israel is India, not USA

"Again, this may sound stupid but.. Can you tell me the location of at least one forest that Bush destroyed to prevent a fire??"

Tongass National Forest

"And who was the foreigner that Bush killed lol? Actually right now he is trying to enforce a new visa program that would make life much easier for all illegal imigrants in the USA."

Read the changes he made in the law after 11/s
Any suspicious foreigner can be jugded in a militar tribunal and be punished (such as death pain).

morpheus
January 14, 2004, 10:01 pm
"or did you just scan through, see a few things you agree with, and decided sab was right?"
I read it entire now and he is right in the thing that Bush is bad president for USA, but some points are certainly wrong.

and which points are right?

it is also a known fact that hussein and bin laden were good friends and allowed the housing of several al quaida cells in iraq."

You are asking for facts and you give a sentence as a fact.Just give me a picture of hussein and laden together... or conversation... or anything.

apparently you don't keep up with world events, yet you interject yourself into this debate. why does this not surprise me?

a simple search turned up several links to news stories about the links between obl and hussein.

here's the very 1st 2: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103176,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78232,00.html
if you want more, actually do the research yourself.

"the economy was on a decline by the end of the clinton administration."
The lower dollar is, the more I gain.

and pray tell, what the hell does this have to do with anything in this thread? not a friggin thing, once again showing you're simply interjecting yourself into a debate you clearly know nothing about.

Where are Chemical weapons=Where is teh value.

this has already been explained twice.

Best ally of Israel is India, not USA.

and as you asked me for facts, i ask you for the same. as i have repeatedly said, show facts, not opinion or supposition.

"Again, this may sound stupid but.. Can you tell me the location of at least one forest that Bush destroyed to prevent a fire??"

Tongass National Forest.

read it and learn http://www.fs.fed.us/r10/tongass/management%20news/mgmt_news.html

"And who was the foreigner that Bush killed lol? Actually right now he is trying to enforce a new visa program that would make life much easier for all illegal imigrants in the USA."

Any suspicious foreigner can be jugded in a militar tribunal and be punished (such as death pain).

lmao..
a) this is called "national security".
b) this is subject to international law regarding the punishment.
and finally:
c) read the whole articles involving this. taking tiny tid bits out of context does not make for a very sound argument.

BMF
January 14, 2004, 10:01 pm
death pain lol?

frogboy
January 14, 2004, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
quote:ROFL, people supporting the man who destroy forests to avoid fires, the man who allows to kill any foregner before anyone could defend him.

Again, this may sound stupid but.. Can you tell me the location of at least one forest that Bush destroyed to prevent a fire??
I think its meant to be an analogy.

For you, and anyone else who asks after this: The danish army found mortars buried, contained with a liquid blister gas.

Source: http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international.cfm?id=37582004
http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/23388/story.htm

Sabotai
January 14, 2004, 11:48 pm
Ahhhh Fox News the most reliable source since the National Enquirer

morpheus
January 15, 2004, 12:00 am
Ahhhh Sabotai the most reliable source of intelligence since Charlie Brown

BMF
January 15, 2004, 6:59 am
i kick ass

frogboy
January 15, 2004, 7:43 am
Theres no reason for this debate to go on further, BMF has already presented all the facts we needed to hear.

palloco
January 15, 2004, 8:53 am
What I supposed, you read Bush Today or Fox News, they talk and talk but no proof, just like Chemical weapons... mortars buried? Yeah Ideal to bombard USA... or were them the weapons USa had given to Iraq and were forgotten by Iraqi leaders.
It is good that you use google but it would be better if you were informed about the real situation of the world. The fact that Israel having a powerful alliance with India is unknown for you shows how much international news you read, and there is where you can see the real whole situation of USA. Israel is sharing a common space program with India, and if USa were still his main ally Israel would launch sats from Houston and not from the Kazajstan's base.
I supposed that if dollar is devaluating so quickly while all prices are maintained that is a sign that economy is going bad in USA... but you are right, that is only a suppositon. If people miss powers to buy more things that is a sign a extreme richness.

You said that the national security plans follows international law...
Dont make me laugh, since when does USA follow International laws? What about the international convention about prisoners of war? Does USA follow that? No, not in Guantanamo, not with Saddam Hussein showing images of him as if he were a dog(it is not that I disagree in this last thing but technically that is humiliating him)

morpheus
January 15, 2004, 9:32 am
What I supposed, you read Bush Today or Fox News, they talk and talk but no proof, just like Chemical weapons... mortars buried? Yeah Ideal to bombard USA... or were them the weapons USa had given to Iraq and were forgotten by Iraqi leaders.

well, you've made it apparent that either a) you didn't even read the stories, which had direct quotes from US officials about the situations, or b) you read them but didn't have an understanding of them. either way you've entirely missed the whole point once again.

It is good that you use google but it would be better if you were informed about the real situation of the world. The fact that Israel having a powerful alliance with India is unknown for you shows how much international news you read, and there is where you can see the real whole situation of USA.

exactly what does this have to do with bush? or the whole topic for that matter? israel is in good standing with india. big deal.

Israel is sharing a common space program with India, and if USa were still his main ally Israel would launch sats from Houston and not from the Kazajstan's base.

oh man, that's a great argument. why doesn't israel fly all their equipment over here, instead of going to a much closer neighboring country? hmm, that really gives me something to think about. *sigh*

do you not realise that the US has been the cornerstone of israel's peace talks? but still the question remains, what does all of this have to do with bush being a bad president?

I supposed that if dollar is devaluating so quickly while all prices are maintained that is a sign that economy is going bad in USA... but you are right, that is only a suppositon. If people miss powers to buy more things that is a sign a extreme richness.

since you're so concerned with our economy, just for your info, it has been on a stable rise for the past few months. don't worry, we'll get it sorted out.

You said that the national security plans follows international law...
Dont make me laugh, since when does USA follow International laws? What about the international convention about prisoners of war? Does USA follow that?

and to tie that in with your previous post,

POWs are treated fairly by the US, not tortured nor killed, which is a lot more than i can say for some other countries. they are put on trial for their crimes, and the punishment fits the crime. please provide proof that this statement is false if you can.

No, not in Guantanamo,

refer to http://www.nsgtmo.navy.mil/

not with Saddam Hussein showing images of him as if he were a dog(it is not that I disagree in this last thing but technically that is humiliating him)

yeah you're right. the press should have waited for him to shower and shave and put on his best suit before any pictures were taken. a man that can literally take the lives of several thousand of his own countrymen for no apparent good reason surely deserves this type of respect. <--- sarcasm

and just one question: what is your nationality?

frogboy
January 15, 2004, 11:36 am
It was the Danish that found them, the UK tested them and it was liquid blister gas.

Weed
January 15, 2004, 2:44 pm
the best ally of Israel is USA, not india
india did nothing for us, USA gave us f16s on times of war, USA has been on our side in each peace threaty we done with all the countries around (Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia)
India has its own problems with pakistan, they never did anything for us, besides some diplomatic visits, and if u think im bsting u can check my location under my name and some answers will come clearer, and if still think im a twit that knows nothing bout his country i can tell u that i do know about all this stuff.
if u want proofs just look for the pictures of the peace threaties with the countries i named above, in all of them, Clinton is standing in the middle, and Bush would do the same.
and if u wanna know why USA is such a good ally, i can tell u too :D
its because all the big industries in the USA belong to jews, yes, from the Film industry, to the jewelry industry, they own the USA economics :D and thats why they are so nice to us.
in the other hand, u got a dying country like india, the most things we done for them is open factories on their country cuz the salary is like 2% of the minimal salary on Israel.

BMF
January 15, 2004, 3:39 pm
morpheus, how does it matter, what nationality he is??

morpheus
January 15, 2004, 6:25 pm
just merely curious

EDIT:

i'll elaborate a bit more. i know that several countries have issues with the US and bush, and all of them are a bit different. i only asked because it might possibly help me understand his view points more clearly.

Souza
January 15, 2004, 10:16 pm
bush blows... he's an asshole who can even read right.... i once saw a feking pick of him looking through binnocular with the thingys to cover the lenses on!

plus, he doesnt have a clue of what weapons of mass destruction are... he probably thinks they are food or sth O.o

frogboy
January 15, 2004, 10:30 pm
Yo, crap for brains, in case you didn't read the last two pages, heres a quote from me:
quote:quote:
Originally posted by palloco

For you, and anyone else who asks after this: The danish army found mortars buried, contained with a liquid blister gas.

Source: http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international.cfm?id=37582004
http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/23388/story.htm

Chakra
January 15, 2004, 10:49 pm
Serious issues and the discussions of them in the soldat forum are few and far between. Typically, some twat will wander in and highlight stereotypes of a nation, promote obvious fallacies, or sidetrack the dialogue into areas barely related to the topic.

I am one of these twats.

http://soldat.dnagames.net/data/chakra/200411522342_BushInspection.jpg

Note this image is of an adult nature, hence I didn't surround it with [img] markers despite pixelating obvious areas.

For best results, look at for 2 seconds, laugh, state your admiration for my brilliance/sickening personality and attempt to return to original topic's status before all is lost. [|)]

morpheus
January 15, 2004, 11:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Souza
bush blows... he's an asshole who can even read right.... i once saw a feking pick of him looking through binnocular with the thingys to cover the lenses on!

yet another highly intelligent response from someone who doesn't even know what lense covers are called.