( search forums )
one of the logos of this forum sickens me....
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Camping_Carl
January 15, 2004, 6:26 pm
The new logo is pitiful i mean what are you trying to do!? make new players look at the site and see WE AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED WTF thats all i can say. They are going to think wtf i dont want to play with a bunch of american HICKS. The word Aint is used by hicks around american thats like a hick bling bling word. I mean are you making fun of are military!? they arnt just a bunch of hicks that go out to fight for are country there are some that are hicks that fight but most of them are well fit citizens that are fighting for are country.

This game Does have a lot of intelligent people playing and alot of people from other countrys but why throw americas AINT in there showing how we are dumb.. I mean if i was michal and i went to the offical soldat forums i would sue someone for putting that right on the site RIGHT ON THE SITE. I would disband this forum and go to another.

In taking this take aint out.... Say something else.. like soldiers dont bleed...something that includes all of us soldat players.
Sorry but that is how i feel.

>.< spelling is ok with me but a word that does not exist on a site like this ARRR every time i go to the forum i get mad im bound to see it!!

y0da
January 15, 2004, 6:31 pm
:o i see that the logo changes all the time. O.o

BMF
January 15, 2004, 7:01 pm
i think that phrase is stupid

but its just me

DNA.styx
January 15, 2004, 7:13 pm
The logos are random at the moment, feel free to chat with Tha Doggfather, he's the one that made that logo.

BTW over 1000 active members on the forum are from the USA :)

peemonkey
January 15, 2004, 9:05 pm
Damn americans! oh wait...

DNA.styx
January 15, 2004, 9:06 pm
/me wonders where Camping_Carl is from

Tha Doggfather
January 15, 2004, 9:41 pm
its just a soldat quote, dont blame it on me [:(]

Sekushi
January 15, 2004, 10:41 pm
Lol whoa, I didn't notice they changed up at the top. :o

mak89gt
January 15, 2004, 11:10 pm
that logo is actually the best according to me, the phrase may be a bit different, but its still a good logo.

morpheus
January 16, 2004, 12:01 am
well, let's make a compromise. if we change it to "I do not have time to bleed" then carl has to learn the difference between are and our.

R
January 16, 2004, 12:52 am
styx hes from usa, and hicks are just from south usa, like texas, and PLEASE change doggfathers logo thats up there now with the 2nd one he made, the 2nd one is much better and the first one looks badd

mr_bob
January 16, 2004, 1:54 am
actually ur worng hicks are all over its just they are more populous in the south then in the north

-SPI-
January 16, 2004, 5:37 am
It's originally a quote from predator.