( search forums )
:]DWL[: Needs Members!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
SimdroneX
November 27, 2002, 7:36 pm
[URL]

Go there for more info. You can also e-mail me at atonement052@juno.com. PLZ include your IM info also. Thanx!

SimdroneX
November 29, 2002, 3:38 am
I DID A BOO BOO! The forms are not going to work. If you already submitted anything by was of forms, it did not work, even if you thought it did. I can't beleive I forgot about this! I will post an update here when I get them fixed.

Chaosmongler
November 29, 2002, 8:16 am
RAWR! *Cuts off Simdrone's head and gives it to Striker for a Thanksgiving feast!*

SimdroneX
November 29, 2002, 2:29 pm
And why would you want to do such a mean, horrible thing? UAO ARE NO GOING TO HEAVIN MISTAR!!!!1

Chaosmongler
November 29, 2002, 2:57 pm
Hey, Striker's gotta eat too, ya know. ;)

SoldatStriker
November 29, 2002, 7:53 pm
RAAAARRR!! SO...HUNGRY! I've been living off ramen noodles and Alpha Team member bones!
<takes SimdroneX's head and runs off into the bushes>

<Gets home, checks answering machine messages...>

Message 1
"Happy Thanksgiving, communist goat dog! This is coming from all your friends at the Alpha Team base! We know you're hungry as hell right now, so we decided to leave a trail of bread crumbs all around your base. There's some poisonous sandwiches too-BEEP!"<Message Erased!>
Striker: "Shaddup! ...HUNGRY!"

Message 2
"Hey Striker, our flag is-BEEP!"<Message Erased!>
<Striker throws answering machine out the window.>

Striker: "Darn bastiches...And now...HUNGRY!"

<Striker makes a sandwich and puts SimdroneX's head in the middle.>
Striker: There we go!
<Striker tries to eat the sandwich, but SimdroneX's head is so big he can't take a bite out of the sandwich...>
Striker: "Muwhaha! I know!"
<Striker takes out a large knife and slices up SimdroneX's head.>
<As a result, it takes too much damage and disappears.>
Striker: "Shoot! He respawned!"

<SimdroneX's is at his computer.>
<Striker hides behind his fish tank, equipped with a fork launcher and two slices of bread...>
<Striker jumps out, ready to pounce on SimdroneX!>
Striker: "KYAA! DIE!! I'M ONLY MALICIOUS CAUSE I'M HUNGRY! DON'T SHOOT I OWN AN AUDI!"
<As Striker dashes towards SimdroneX, he accidently steps on a polygon crack and falls threw SimdroneX's room.>
Striker: "!! I'll get you SimdroneX! ...Or you could get me a sandwich, then I'll leave you aloooone..."
<Striker yells as he falls to his doom.>
<Striker respawns back at his base, hungry as heck.>
Striker: "............."
<Gnaws on an Alpha Team member bone...>

SimdroneX
November 30, 2002, 6:09 am
<Simdrone X checks to see weather he is dreaming or this is real, or somewhere between the two>
<Simdrone X realizes that the knife really did hurt when he put it in his eye socket, but only for a split second, because he unintentionally killed himself>
<Simdrone X respawns right next to Striker, unnoticed by anyone>
<Simdrone X pulls out a gigantic pot of ramen noodles and forces them down striker's throat>
<Simdrone X is getting bored talking like this, so he decides to bring everyone the good news>

FORMS NOW WORK! INSTEAD OF PROGRAMMING, I used a simple service for them, yipee! So, if you would like to join, use the join form at http://www.eminentpixel.com...