( search forums )
Aimers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Rambo_6
January 16, 2004, 2:02 am
Hi everybody,

Firstoff, Soldat is a great game. It reminds me of Worms:Armageddon sooo much.

I like every concept of this game, except the aimer annoys me....
Why not have a diferent aimer for each gun?

Pistols could have a ¨¬ for the aimer.
Rocket Launching devices and Grenades could have something like ¥Ø for the aimer, and rifles could have + for the aimer.

And maybe add laser sight on the sniper [;)]

aLpHaNuMe12iK
January 16, 2004, 2:17 am
1) you do know there is a "sight line" option thats as close to a laser sight as you can get, right?

2) we already know soldat is good, else we wouldn't be here

3) i fail to find many resemblances between worms and soldat besides the obvious:
organisms employ various weapons in a two dimentional environment to oblierate each other.

4) you can change your aimer yourself everytime you feel like using a new weapon. ¥Ø isn't exactly the best way to aim LAWS, and grenades aren't aimed, period.

that fuking sniper
January 16, 2004, 3:16 am
Grenades should have heat-seeking mondules that home on the nearest opponent and blow him to pieces, and after that leave some poisonous gas at the explosion site that will kick and ban any soldat that comes close and breathes it.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
January 16, 2004, 4:32 am
ha, ha, very fun--*GAK*
NOT THE *COUGH* POISONOUS GAS *WHEEZE*
THAT COMES FROM *COUGH* HEAT-SEEKING MODULES
THAT *GASP* JUST EXPLODED NEAR MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee-

aLpHaNuMe12iK was kicked by console

DesFS
January 16, 2004, 5:46 am
Hmm. Difference number 666. Worms is one at a time carnage. Here we have extreme real-time carnage...

Homing gas grenades? Since when do grenades home idiot? They don't even have propulsion.

that fuking sniper
January 16, 2004, 8:45 am
Oooh...Someone didnt quite catch the sarcasm I see...

El_Mariachi
January 16, 2004, 11:24 am
Sarcasm is a waste of time on the internet, always some seriousminded bloke there to misunderstand u ;)
Altho, it should be pretty damn obvious when u added the whole ban thing, rofl.

rambo 6, it is possible to change the aimer, but u have to do it urself, and i believe that it is only us registered players that have the option?
/Mariachi

?
January 16, 2004, 10:18 pm
jsut make you own cursor, and the idea of having a different one for each gun is really stupid no one would really care if it is different