( search forums )
Null's conspiracy theory; comic updated READ!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
NullShot
January 17, 2004, 1:34 pm
hmm,..i'm not much into politics, but i know what i'm talking of...

ok:

1. SARS, a failed attempt of a black death style plague released in asia, because healthcare in the china countryside (and several other regions) is below adequate.

2. SARS2 (teh one on chicks in vietnam) is sort of aftermath to SARS, but it was experimented in...1997 i guess, and was refined later on.

3.Both SARS 1 & 2 came from north korea, but they didn't have much to do with it, as the US were teh ones to order it. The iraq war, gulf war, vietnam war etc. were attempts of US government to gain ground on eurasian soil, and now as they have "liberated" iraq, they can also control a significant precent of the worlds oil market, which they can exploit by charging more from gasoline and many other oil-based goods to fund their war campaign and draining the worlds other governments weak. US works together with the UN and teh disagreeing opinions on matters are just a blindfold to confuse citizens. Britain is just a pawn, so is the rest of europe. Russia is completely unaware of teh plot, as is Burkina Faso (?). Russia, you see, is the conspiracy's next big target, since when SARS 2 succeeds, the cofusion in the eastern block combined with the tschetzen rebels fighting russia gives US\UN an opportunity to campaign against russia, and once the campaign succeeds they'll have TONS of nukes with them, which they will enslave the rest of the world!

i dunno why i wrote this, end

Weed
January 17, 2004, 5:58 pm
u can say the same thing bout AIDS, bout Ebola and bout all the other "new" diceases.

BMF
January 17, 2004, 8:12 pm
SARS is a very serious disease. No other illness could be chosen to wipe out the world. You see, with SARS, you have a puny 91% chance of survival. And dreaded symptoms, like "headache" and "overall discomfort".

Good job Null, you uncovered a conspiracy to kill 9% of all the people in the world. Because of idiots like you Asian countries had an economic crisis, because all their money comes from the tourist business. Nice work dumbass. Next time try to uncover your head thats stuck in your ass.

Alamo
January 17, 2004, 11:22 pm
The only true conspiracy are the Illuminati! *pointstosignature*

Sekushi
January 18, 2004, 7:28 am
...Wrong. You're completely and totally wrong.

NullShot
January 18, 2004, 3:22 pm
I'm just trying to get my life exiting, for there is a 1:999999999 chance that what i've told is true and the FBI will be chasing me all over, together with interpol, etc etc bla bla bla...[:D]

And since this story was so novel material, i did a comic on the matter,lol

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

To Be Coninued...

PS. AIDS, ebola etc. came from Area 51
PSS. Did you really think i was SERIOUS!?! geez....

n00bface
January 18, 2004, 4:58 pm
cool.

AerialAssault
January 18, 2004, 6:25 pm
o hooray!

Weed
January 18, 2004, 8:01 pm
:/ ?

gi.joe
January 19, 2004, 4:55 am
BMF, you OBVIOUSLY didnt do well in Maths at school...

calculate 9% of 6 billion people worldwide (give or take a few 100 million)

..... not so serious is it ??

righto

Sekushi
January 19, 2004, 5:03 am
Look, when you typed it out, when you animated it, which was very nicely done, you were still wrong.

BMF
January 19, 2004, 5:24 pm
well i got a B in calculus 3, so go figure

overall the great SARS epidemic killed about 700 people worldwide
40,000 people die of simple cold every year in US alone
another 40,000 people die of car accidents every year in US alone

Hows that for a conspiracy?

Hitman
January 19, 2004, 6:04 pm
The things people argue about on the forums..

Cr4cK
January 19, 2004, 6:37 pm
YEAH, NO STEAM...! STEAM SUX!!!

gi.joe
January 20, 2004, 2:21 am
yeah obviously SARS itself isnt a big thing with regards to its fatality ratio, but the general influenza epidemic has a great potential to do some major damage....

SARS is most certainly NOT a reason to get all hyped up about, but comming strains of the flu are...

:)

BMF
January 20, 2004, 3:10 am
stop being a pussy

NullShot
January 20, 2004, 6:17 pm
quote:Look, when you typed it out, when you animated it, which was very nicely done, you were still wrong.

...nobody said you'd have to agree, actually, nobody here agrees...man people have to be uptight!

gi.joe
January 22, 2004, 12:34 am
BMF, YOU THA MAN!!