( search forums )
Sprites and silence? Hello by the way!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
January 17, 2004, 6:59 pm
Hey everyone, i'm new to the community, so thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Dave!

I thought maybe a good idea would be possible guys with ghillie suits maybe? As in they may have camo on their guns or some bush, grash texture on them to help them blend in a little better. Sometimes I think it's strange when i find a guy with a good hiding spot but get him just because i see a gun poking out or what not.

Or maybe a suppressed rfile. Make it suffer accuracy or distance possible but be quiet so that you can't tell that they're right beside you. Of course most of these are novelty but I thought i'd throw them in there. And I didn't see them from a search either.

n00bface
January 17, 2004, 7:16 pm
w00t invisible camping snipers XD Awesome, this is a sweet idea.

Alamo
January 17, 2004, 11:28 pm
Alamo: Welcome to the Anonymous Campers! OK everyone! Say 'Hello Dave'!
Group: Hello Dave!

To your camo-kits. Download SSCC, color yourself all green and start lamin! No need of a supressed rifle, cuz if you are using the Barret that's no problem, your prey is dead after the first shot...

DesFS
January 18, 2004, 12:26 am
Campers are bad enough. I get pissed to hell when I successfully fight my way in to a enemy flag zone and then get shot by...guess who? a friggen camper with a barrett.

A camo you say? Forget it. Let them take cover behind rocks or something.

Roy
January 18, 2004, 12:36 am
Camping is fine the way it is. If you couldn't tell where the camper was when they killed you, it would make camping even easier and more deadly. Everyone would do it because it would be so impossible to find and kill them, and if they didn't camp they'd get no kills.

Alamo
January 18, 2004, 1:44 am
And in the end everyone camps and there are no kill anymore cuz you don't see the others. Like that Soldat will become boring and noone will play it anymore... Guess why??? Cuz of your Camo-Kit Idea... ;)

juice _ box
January 18, 2004, 1:53 am
As if we don't bitch enough about camping.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
January 18, 2004, 5:13 am
hi dave.
be nice to 't' (cross) else he'll toast your ass with his auto-flamer of absolute forum destruction.
a friendly reminder: don't be stupid.

juice _ box
January 18, 2004, 7:13 am
? is newb at flaming, Knight of the mare was a beast when it came to messin peoples [:-censored] up.