( search forums )
Deutsch
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
y0da
January 18, 2004, 11:28 am
ROFL, this a little bit stupid, but:

I need a summery of Rotkappchen by the Grimm brothers! Not a short one. I understand only the basics and i can't find it on google. But the "zussamenfassung' can be pro :D. please help me, it's on dienstag.

frogboy
January 18, 2004, 11:38 am
Try a translator... babelfish.altavista.com

Hitman
January 18, 2004, 4:38 pm
Try this..

y0da
January 18, 2004, 6:41 pm
ummm... i don' need to translate it, i just want a... holy sh... how you call it - a shorter version of the "little red riding hood". (*speling bugs- 100%* summery/summary ?)

n/a
January 18, 2004, 7:42 pm
Hmm :)

Rotkappchen is a tiny little girl wit a red hat ( like this : http://wonder.superior-is.nl/img/0012.jpg ).

The story..hmm..

Her grandmother was sick and needed some food. 'Rotkappchen' decides to get some food..but the only way to get it is walking trough a very big wood :)

Soon she met the 'angry wolf' ( the one her mother warned her for )... on her path..but the wolf presents himself very nicely, pleasantly...Rotkappchen feels good with him.

A day later.. Rotkappchen is plucking some flowers while the wolf decides to bring a visit to her grandmother who he is having for dinner.

After eating grandma the wolf dress himself as her grandmother.

Rotkappchen, with her basket full of food, arrives at grandmothers house. When she met her grandmother she notices some strange things (big ears, big eyes..) and when she asked why 'she' got a big mouth , the wolf answers 'to eat you'. What he did, he had Rotkappchen for dinner.

Than some local hunter walking around heares a loud snoring. He went into the house notices the wolf and ... cut his belly open and removed Rotkappchen and her grandmother out of it. Rotkappchen (that's my girl!) decides to fill the belly of the wolf with stones.

When the wolf tries to drink he felt into the draw well.

End of story.

I guess it went like this :)

y0da
January 19, 2004, 1:02 pm
[:-weepn]... i d-o-n-'-t n-e-e-d a t-r-a-n-s-l-a-t-i-o-n, but a summary in german, but thx anyway. :] just give me a link, where i can find a german summary of red riding hood by Grimm brothers. b00sta, your from DE! Can you help me?... [:I]

Alamo
January 19, 2004, 5:19 pm
Rotkäppchens Mutter schickt sie zu ihrer Großmutter, da diese alt und schwach ist. Sie gibt Rotkäppchen etwas zu Essen mit und ermahnt sie, immer auf dem Weg zu bleiben. Auf dem Weg zur Großmutter, der durch einen großen Wald führt trifft Rotkäppchen den bösen Wolf, aber sie weiß nicht, wie böse er ist und fürchtet sich nicht vor ihm. Er unterhält sich kurz mit ihr und erfährt, wo ihre Großmutter wohnt. Der Wolf geht noch ein Stück des Weges mit ihr und zeigt ihr dann die Natur und sagt ihr, sie könne doch ein paar Blumen pflücken. Das Rotkäppchen stimmt ihm zu und beginnt einen Strauß zu pflücken.
Der Wolf aber geht zur Großmutter und frisst sie. Er verkleidet sich als Großmutter und wartet auf Rotkäppchen.
Als Rotkäppchen in das Haus der Großmutter kommt, spricht sie kurz mit dem Wolf und merkt zu spät, dass er nicht die Großmutter ist. Er springt sie an und frisst auch sie. Er legt sich ins Bett und schläft.
Da kommt ein Jäger vorbei und bemerkt den Wolf im Bett der Großmutter. Er schneidet seinen Bauch auf und holt Rotkäppchen und die Großmutter heraus.
Rotkäppchen und der Jäger füllen den Bauch des Wolfes mit Steinen. Als der Wolf aufwacht und aufspringt, stirbt er.

This stuff is pr0 Yoda! Appreciate it ;) You'll get highest grade with that :)

systemfeind
January 19, 2004, 10:14 pm
lol good work alamo ^^
auf deutsch hörts sich scheisse an aber für ne englischsprachige deutschklasse reichts ^^

y0da
January 20, 2004, 9:12 am
thx ppl!!!

Alamo
January 20, 2004, 4:22 pm
Die Zusammenfassung rult ^^

Hitman
January 20, 2004, 4:36 pm
JA!

gi.joe
January 22, 2004, 12:46 am
goddamned jerries....