( search forums )
REad of address wont stop(cant fix)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
peemonkey
January 19, 2004, 12:24 am
well, it's that bug again. thinks im cheatin...i tryed the thing in the sticky twice, still nothing. help me! is it my comp, or am i cheating without knowing it?[:-crazy]

toadsMoke
January 19, 2004, 1:14 am
how about this, press alt-ctrl-del and tell us every process that is running on your computer, maybe we can track down the problem.

peemonkey
January 19, 2004, 6:09 am
processes:
America Online
hp center
hp Agent
Soldat

that's it

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 1:22 pm
Kill america online... nah but I PMed you with the answer (Cuz me and a few people got the same problem [that the sticky didn't solve.. or.. yeah]) SHIFT+DELETE the dxlog.chk (in C:\WINNT\) file, not just send it to the recycle bin... and then.. ya..

apocalyse
January 19, 2004, 5:02 pm
I have the same problem since 4 days. I have only the basic process (scvhost.exe, csrss.exe, lsass.exe... ) and soldat. I have nothing else than soldat running.
Symptoms : after around 30 second of playing i get the access violation popup when i m playing on another server. This doesn t happen when i play my own games. I have done all what is suggested in the sticky thredd and i am still bugged. What can i do ?

It seems that this problem happen to a lot of people now, could it be caused by directX9 ?

peemonkey
January 19, 2004, 5:45 pm
where might that be? cause those are all that I use when i play soldat...(task manager)