( search forums )
Seriously, Nerf the Barret (REMEMBERANCE DAY)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
EvilLaugh
January 19, 2004, 2:24 pm
"RESSSSSSSSSSSSSURECTION"

You know it makes sence, so it's time for us to all remember the damage to the game this topic has left in the game. It has become more clear with time that the barret DOES need nerfing, and that this topic was [:-censored]ING right from the beginning. Although I managed to learn how to cope with the sheer lameness of some players, My feelings towards the gun continue to this day. Funnily enough, I have left soldat for the past month or so for reasons beyond your comprehension (it's actually because I just grew tired of owning servers and want everyone to catch up to my playing standard) but I may tell you the reason if you care to find out. :D

So yeah, the barret is getting nerfed thanks to 1.2 (IF IT EVER COMES OUT) and maybe after the gun is fixed, the game will become more fun again. WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BEAT ME ONE DAY IN DM ON A FULL SERVER!!!! So let us remember the power that was the NERF FRED!!!!!!

POWER TO THE PLAYERS!

M
January 19, 2004, 6:48 pm
Nerf you!!!
Lol.

EvilLaugh
January 19, 2004, 7:23 pm
: (

Chakra
January 19, 2004, 7:39 pm
Actually, the barret is far easier to use in 1.2. Not only is the downleft-upright 'thing' taken care of, aiming while in mid-air, or while doing anything, is as easy as aiming while crouching still. It's truly become a noob's weapon.....much like all others :|

that fuking sniper
January 19, 2004, 8:06 pm
Furthermore, after upgrading the overpowered weapon, Michal took to his care to make the next best thing, the Minimi is essentially an automatic DE's now, how balanced and beautifull 1.2 is going to be ....:)

CbbLe
January 19, 2004, 8:40 pm
+ things teleport like hell :(

Chakra
January 19, 2004, 8:46 pm
..sigh..

..time to find another free multiplayer easy-to-get-into game to play.

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 9:34 pm
...it better not be MU. MU sucks.

Meandor
January 19, 2004, 9:35 pm
Lol, you people will never be happy. Look at what you have, not at what you don't have =P

BMF
January 19, 2004, 10:46 pm
i found this cool game, its called Diablo. You are in a village and then you go kill with axe

i am gonna play that now

eyic
January 20, 2004, 12:47 am
soldat 1.2 is going to make a lot of players leave :(