( search forums )
Shay
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Tha Doggfather
January 19, 2004, 5:13 pm
Everyone who plays on DNAgames.net server now and then will probably know Shay. This guy is really annoying ALOT of people, like he did half an hour ago when I played there. Basically he just gets on peoples nerves by spamming his taunts all over the chatbox (eg: Son of a B*tch and that taunt he repeats a dozen times), deliberately being AFK so others can't play a decent game and so on. When people dare to comment on his behaviour, he uses profanities like and i quote:

* "I wish your mother gets H.I.V."
* "Fu.ck you and your mother and father."
* "I wish i could kill you in real life"

He is also very discriminating, everyone who is NOT jewish can just "fu.ck off" and is a fag.

Now this is not a personal issue (although he gets on my nerves too), i am writing this for other people (basically everyone that knows him/played with him). Litteraly everyone who plays on DNAgames.net wants to get rid of him. This individual has caused so much trouble already, I really think it's time to take action.

I want to stress again that this is not a personal matter, because everyone has people that they can't stand. This is different; he has been annoying many people for a long time.

Please post your thoughts about him.

villekallio
January 19, 2004, 5:26 pm
I was there too. For a while. And shay whined to knOt i think. Then i left and went to llamas server. :P

BMF
January 19, 2004, 5:27 pm
i hate this guy called Duffman

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 5:36 pm
Shay r0x0rs cuz it rhymes with my name (Shea) WooOoo go shay!##

LiL_FuKa
January 19, 2004, 5:43 pm
Everything that Dogg said is the truth, apparently he thinks that me joining the clan Mossad is good enough reason for him to wish my mother's death, and insult me and basically my entire family. Not to mention flooding the server and picking fights with just about anyone who objects.

To a certain extent I can almost understand his anger towards me. He has sick reasons for being angry, but still reasons. You see, Shay is a racist prick, he wants the clan Mossad to be for Israelis only.. I disagree with this completely. Wishing my mother's death and swearing his head off on a publicserver is just too much.

I agree that certain steps should be taken. Perhaps a 1 week warning ban?

Hitman
January 19, 2004, 5:52 pm
[Offtopic]Doggfather, I liked your old Avatar better[/Offtopic]

Yeah, I've come across that guy a couple of times, its pathetic really. Send a Pm to Styx and get him to ban him.

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 5:54 pm
Hey he's israeli, too!

/me wait for SuperKill to come and say 'Country: Israel' ...

RAWR :D

Tha Doggfather
January 19, 2004, 5:55 pm
i cant just ask styx to ban him because i ask for it, we need people that agree with this topic.

Hitman
January 19, 2004, 6:48 pm
Ok...I agree!

?
January 19, 2004, 7:06 pm
i agree and yeah bmf that guy duffman sucked, shay acts like a 12 year old nerd that has to take his anger out on people over the internet (sorry about the 12 year old thing eyic your still cool)

Weed
January 19, 2004, 7:26 pm
well 2 things.

1st of all, players like Shay (and its a shame there are many like him :/) make a bad name to the Israeli soldat community.
2nd issue, i can really understand his anger, even tho its really stupid, but understandable, MD (Mossad) was always an Israeli only clan, they wouldnt accept someone from some other place, but well, maybe the clans leader saw that they need some european players too, i still think its a shame they didnt kept it Israeli only (call me racist if ur ignorant enough to do it).

?
January 19, 2004, 7:31 pm
i never knew he was fomr israel, i jsut assumed he was a jerkish american =/

Tha Doggfather
January 19, 2004, 7:32 pm
im not reffering to a clan issue (MD or whatever), he acts like that all the time, also before a "foreigner" joined that clan.
i dont care if they only accept israelis, there are other clans that have that policy.

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 7:41 pm
Weed, you racist SOB...

palloco
January 19, 2004, 7:47 pm
I do not really care if Mossad wnated to be israelis only. I accepted it without problems and left after he told me that him and Reevil decided that if I beat Shay in a match I would stay and he leave, otherwise I would leave. So I dueled in his server with me using only chainsaw XD. But Redeveil never said that. Therefore hhe is a liar. Spammer? I only saw him once spamming but if you ignore him he quickly stops becuz he gets bored. So I do not think a ban is really necessary

that fuking sniper
January 19, 2004, 8:03 pm
Israelis have a quality of isolating themselves from anyone but the USA, thinking that they're alone in the fight against terrorism and other [:-censored] like that. Furthermore, in the Torah, it describes that the Jewish people the "Chosen People" by God...

I'm not making fun of that, but its a fact that has its effects on mentality, live with it.

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 9:39 pm
Palloco.. I love you.. you're like one of the very few people here that dont take this game seriously... <3's to you.

BMF
January 19, 2004, 10:43 pm
Weed you are racist

Ramol
January 20, 2004, 12:48 am
Hmmm... Shay is nice to me... I think that playing with Shay is not as annoying as it can be if you just leave him alone. But no: you have to ban, kick, insult him! He plays in his way, maybe it helps him, and taking it seriously is the most stupid thing you can do! I don't have anything to say about shay as a bad guy - he is VERY SPECIFIC - maybe he has got an everlasting period? Maybe he has got some problems? Narrowing the community will lead us to 5 ppl playing soldat... Such "animals" like Shay should exist - it is funny if you don't take it serious. I took a part in this game you are talking about and I say that you should leave him alone and that i'm with him...

Converstaion:
Shay:I wish your mother gets H.I.V.
***:stfu and leave idiot
***2: yeah do not insult my mother you whore
***3:nobody want you here
me: I want him
***2:you don't know him
***2:he insulted my mother
***3:get lost shay you fag!
Shay:Fu.ck you and your mother and father
Shay:Fu.ck you and your mother and father
***3:STFU IDIOT and leave. Nobody likes you.
me: i like him
***: why?
Shay: thx
me: because i like balanced teams
Shay::(
Shay: 10x anyway

then I left cause the atmosphere was [:-censored]ty - it is my opinion about Shay...

n00bface
January 20, 2004, 12:54 am
Yay for Shay! I vote no-ban!

eyic
January 20, 2004, 12:59 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
i agree and yeah bmf that guy duffman sucked, shay acts like a 12 year old nerd that has to take his anger out on people over the internet (sorry about the 12 year old thing eyic your still cool)

its ok im turning 13 next month =)
anyhow yes i hate duffman too, even though he owns me, though i dont care, he says he owns BMF and BMF owns him and stuff, so yeh Duffman is dumb =)

frogboy
January 20, 2004, 1:06 am
That Shay guy reminds me of Lucifa, who I, pYso, DeafBox, and a few others really hate. He coulda got a 2-3 week ban, but he gets off with a deal, no punishment for his dumbass actions, nothing.

AerialAssault
January 20, 2004, 2:05 am
burn him i say! very burn!

Tha Doggfather
January 20, 2004, 6:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Ramol

me: because i like balanced teams

if you really like balanced teams you dont want him either, al he ever does is chatting, getting on peoples nerves as much as possible. i cant believe that some people here agree with him and dont want him to be banned, funny that those people are american, they dont know him and never get to play with him because of the time difference. if you dont know him or if his name just rhymes with your own, dont post here that you "vote no-ban"...

BMF
January 20, 2004, 7:01 am
Shay is awesome, we are best friends

Bugs Revenge
January 20, 2004, 10:11 am
Well, it's not fair he is not here and can't protect himself don't u think?!
and 'bout the man who talked about the Jewish, it's just a bull[:-censored]s man, u just don't know Jewish
or just know few of us and think that.
I think Shay is ok and shouldn't be baned even though he did it, so sometime, as every 1 of u he got mad and etc. it's not meaning u have to ban him for that.
I also think that Mossad shouldn't be only Israeli clan and all the other "Israelis clans" should get some europ or players from the U.S it doesn't metter. Btw Shay is not in MD anymore.

Weed
January 20, 2004, 10:24 am
just to let u know bugsy, the man who talked bout jewish, lived in israel for long enough ;)

frogboy
January 20, 2004, 10:32 am
Tread carefully, people: [ Newest Member: Shay ]

Bugs Revenge
January 20, 2004, 10:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
just to let u know bugsy, the man who talked bout jewish, lived in israel for long enough ;)

good to know but, he lived here and still think that? strange [}:)]

ReDevil
January 20, 2004, 10:38 am
Jee, what u made of 1 man :S
Shay is like it and unfortuanly we cant change it, dont take it seriousnly on you and i dont think he should get ban, and if you got to say somthing on MD say it now !

Deleted User
January 20, 2004, 10:43 am
Hello all !
I have to say lot of things...
1. Thanks for give me message... its big honor... 1 message just for me... [;)]
2. What the h*ll going on ?! what u get crazy ?! ban ?! about what ?! for that ?! what are u babies ? when some one call me gay and fag I cry or something ? - no ! I go to some on to give them ban ? - no ! so what all the noice about ?!
I have picture that 'Knot call me in names, He start with me so I wrote him all the things..
I can easily go and ask that he get ban - but I dont go and ask that...
3. thanks to all the want that I get ban.
4. There is people that said I call them in names. it's not true, I dont even know them.
5. Bug's thanks for your suport...
6. Weed could u please shut up ? - I ask and say : "please" ?
7. One more thing : I don't hate all the people that not live in Israel - U can ask WTN Shadow, Varsi, Enik... and there is more...

So that's it...
If u want to write more... write.
U want that I get ban - o.k...

eyic
January 20, 2004, 11:01 am
So that's it...
If u want to write more... write.
U want that I get ban - o.k...

ban ban ban ^_^

Tha Doggfather
January 20, 2004, 11:48 am
oh here he comes, playing the innocent sheep.

btw you werent even registered to the forum, why do you even play in DNAgames

n00bface
January 20, 2004, 11:56 am
I still vote no-ban. wooo.

Deleted User
January 20, 2004, 12:12 pm
What the hell is your problam "Tha Doggfather" - u all call me baby - I think the only baby here is you !
U act like little girl...
So like we say in DNAgames : stfu ! [:(!]

Like u call me : fag, gay, son of a bitch and many other names I call u 2 son of a bitch and say "f*ck your mother"... so ?! u dont call me gay ?! so I come to the Forum and cry about that ?!

So like I said you are the only one who act like a "Baby !!!"

Meandor
January 20, 2004, 1:04 pm
Though there are actually no swearing rules on the sever, maybe you should simply stop swearing and get along with others? Not that hard. Just clear your stupid taunts -.-

El_Mariachi
January 20, 2004, 1:08 pm
Ive encountered shay a few times, and i do believe i was present at the time knot and him were being unfriendly towards eachother. I dont see the need to single shay out as the only moron on DNA, there are plenty. The best thing would be if ppl just stayed friendly and dont allow ppl to aggravate them. Ive been called gay etc from time to time, better not to reply, or asking them politely to shut up and play.
So in conclusion, as ive said so many times, why cant we just get along?

/Mariachi

n00bface
January 20, 2004, 5:18 pm
It's different for you, Mariachi.... everyone loves you..

Tha Doggfather
January 20, 2004, 7:39 pm
I dont call you a baby, im calling you a little parasite that turns the facts around so it seems im wrongfully accusing you. if everyone here just knew what i and some other people know they wouldnt defend you. but ill just follow Mariachis advice and ignore you from now on. God bless the ignorant, for that is what you are Shay. (youll have to look up what that means because i noticed you have a very narrow vocabulary)

so remember: post here what you want or try b|tching at me on the server: i wont respond.

Weed
January 20, 2004, 8:22 pm
6. Weed could u please shut up ? - I ask and say : "please" ?

if u know it wont work, why bother asking me? there is a thing called freedom of speech, and as long as i have that freedom u will have to eat my words ;)

bLaStEr
January 20, 2004, 9:29 pm
Really Shay isnt that bad... Im worse and many others are aswell.. :D

/Go Shay, no-ban for you! >E

that fuking sniper
January 20, 2004, 10:34 pm
Again with the freedom of speech thing? You guys can post whatever you want to on the forums unless it opposes the rules of the administrators, peroid. The rest of the arguement is based on morality and opinions, which, practicly are both relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

In short, you *can* post a thread flaming someone in the bash pit, because, guess what, its what its there for. Yet other people can always argue about your reasons to do that, which is what we have in this thread.

My opinion = Dont ban him, you dont have the authority to do that to anyone. If you guys actually took your time to think why is Shay being pissed off, you'd see his reasons, and propably drop this whole thing right down. If not, then I guess you can all waste your time babbling about some guy that pisses you off on a server than actually playing the game yourselves...

SuperKill
January 21, 2004, 9:00 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Hey he's israeli, too!

/me wait for SuperKill to come and say 'Country: Israel' ...

RAWR :D

lol

popseed
January 21, 2004, 12:19 pm
tripple ban. for shay superkill and weed.

SuperKill
January 21, 2004, 12:32 pm
[14:30:52] * PoP-PoP was kicked by sv|SuperKill (tripple ban my ass) [25 users]

popseed
January 21, 2004, 12:39 pm
[14:30:52]<sv|SuperKill> i only kick people who are way better than me at soldat and whom i am inlove with.

SuperKill
January 21, 2004, 2:29 pm
fake

popseed
January 21, 2004, 3:42 pm
lies.

Ramol
January 24, 2004, 9:33 pm
LOL! And Shay is making problems even from his grave:) Omg stop taht and shut this topic. If there is a freedom of speech so Shay can call you as he wants. STFU all... I'm old and i dont want to hear your whinning about one man. I like him and i like everyone. Weed power is important even in Soldat. Remmember that bros! Superkill <LOL!> Popseed <LOL!> Funneh... I'm stoned:d Kakao wam w dupe lamusy i ssijcie pa³ê Shay'owi bo ona i tak o³nuje was wszystkich buroki bucowate i wszytskich was mam w dupie bo?cie trakie same lamy jak on a jedynym bogiem soldata oprócz micha³a jestem ja!!! Walcie sie na ryj... Polaków prosze o nie t³umaczenie tego tekstu tym wszystkim zachodznioeuropejskim bucom i amerykansko izraelskim burakom.

SuperKill
January 24, 2004, 10:01 pm
Co jest kurwa !?

Aquarius
January 24, 2004, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ramol
Kakao wam w dupe lamusy i ssijcie pa³ê Shay'owi bo ona i tak o³nuje was wszystkich buroki bucowate i wszytskich was mam w dupie bo?cie trakie same lamy jak on a jedynym bogiem soldata oprócz micha³a jestem ja!!! Walcie sie na ryj... Polaków prosze o nie t³umaczenie tego tekstu tym wszystkim zachodznioeuropejskim bucom i amerykansko izraelskim burakom.
Don't ask for a translation of this text. Believe me, it is better not to know what he wrote. [;)]

palloco
January 25, 2004, 12:15 am
He wrote something about that he is god, and not Michal, and he is gonna kill all israeli-americans

Tha Doggfather
January 25, 2004, 1:11 am
can you translate that for me pls aqua

Ok
January 25, 2004, 5:03 pm
k so.. i only read the first and half of the last page.
but that was enough for me.
to just say. thats alot of talking about someone u actualy don't like!
1- jews r not one ppl! i have my own personality. there r jews all over the world. i promise u they r not the same.
2- if u don't like someone. don't start talking about him so much. it only makes him stronger.
3- i myself have no problem with shay. guess because i always ignored the bull[:-censored] and remeber the stuff like :"ty" and "hi O.k" and "gj" and "how r u"...
so i'm not telling u the like him. but hating shouldnt be the only other option..

Ramol
February 2, 2004, 6:14 pm
Jews are everywhere! Watch out! Leave shay alone ffs![xx(]